April 2015 Moms

Not for the drive-bys/SS: T&P. Hell I'll take SS prayers too.

meganmcmuffinmeganmcmuffin member
edited January 2015 in April 2015 Moms
come to find out after going to my doctor not asking the Internet, that I'm having contractions. Or I should say the last 3 days I've been having contractions (I'm really stubborn and should have called my doctor weds, oh well) anywho I have til this Monday when my blood work, and samples come back from the lab to determine if I'm being admitted to the hospital til birth. So I'm kinda flipping my shit over here being a FTM. Also side note I have multiple sclerosis and gestational diabetes so I'm already considered high risk. (My body isn't a spring chicken) not sure if you pray or not but good vibes, prayers, shake your magic 8 ball...would be awesome. I'm really not trying to go into the hospital at 30 weeks. However if need be then I'm putting my big girl panties on and doing the right thing for little man.

short version: I could be going to the hospital Monday until I give birth to my first baby boy and I'm freaking out, pray to whatever God you believe in please that LO stays put and contractions go away!

Re: Not for the drive-bys/SS: T&P. Hell I'll take SS prayers too.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"