North Carolina Babies

want to make new friends who are mommies...l live in pitt county area

I have been living in Greenville now for about 3 years and still have not made any friends, I have been so busy with classes and my husband and baby #3, so I need to get a life so I can give my husband a breather from me as well as give my boys playmates....I have a 9 year old, 2 year old, and a 2 month old, so eager to make new friends, and I am also a stay at home mom.

signed a very bored mommy..lol

Re: want to make new friends who are mommies...l live in pitt county area

• I don't live in Greenville, but we are thinking of moving there. I'm a little nervous about it. It's at least 8 hours from everyone I know.  Is there a lot to do there? I did some internet searching and it seems like there are lots of nice parks. I have 2 kids and one more on the way. Anything you could tell me about living there with kids would be really helpful. Thanks.
  • I live in Winterville and am always looking to make new friends. I just had my first in December. Let me know if you want to meet.
  • Loading the player...
  • Me and my husband just purchased a home in winterville. He already lives there and I am joining him in May. I would love to chat and get some tips this is our first baby. We have zero experience lol
  • I have lived in Greenville for the past 4 years. Pregnant with twins and due in May. I also have a 15 year old. It's hard to meet people here! Would love to join a group!
  • I'm from Greenville, been here a couple of years now. First time mom due in November but my fiancé and I have a 2 year old from a previous relationship of his. Would love to meet some moms in the area since all my friends are from college.
  • efflerc11 said:

I'm from Greenville, been here a couple of years now. First time mom due in November but my fiancé and I have a 2 year old from a previous relationship of his. Would love to meet some moms in the area since all my friends are from college.

I'm in Greenville too. Due in November with my first. Small world.
  • I live in winterville as well!!! I'm due May 25th. We should all get together soon!!!