March 2014 Moms

Re: Uo Thursday

• I think mayonnaise is disgusting.
  • And mustard. And anything that mixes the two together like egg salad makes me want to barf.
  • Loading the player...
  • I don't want to bc I know if I get pregnant again in the future I'd love to join a birth month club here too. It was just so much fun the first go round. Plus, if I close my account here, then everything I've posted here would be deleted (not that any of my posts have really been miss worthy) but the idea makes me sad.
  • I wasn't overly impressed with Jimmy Johns like everyone I know seems to be.

I still haven't had it. There's just so many more sandwich shops out. Schlotsky's (sp?) is my favorite.
  • Yes mustard is gross.

And I'm also torn about here and the new board. It's way more active than here, but I don't like the new format and I like the regulars here!!
  • UO- I don't get what all the fuss is about over the new terms and why everyone is leaving. I must've missed a lot?

also, I hate 80's clothing and I'm really glad I was only 6 when the 80's was over! Not loving a lot of the 'new' styles that are back in (like zip-ankle pants). oh and the stirrup-leggings are truly horrid. reminds me of the olive green stirrup leggings I peed myself in when I was about 5 yrs old at a friends party.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I used to like mayo but since I started using greek instead it grosses me out.
  • Gwenyth Paltrow (spelling?) is annoying and needs to not be in the media so much.
  • bsouls said:
    @kimberpoo‌ This sums it up. For me, it's the lying that bothers me most. https://****/thread/3775
    I hadn't read this until just now, but it makes sense to me.  I don't plan on deactivating, and will probably still pop over here but I do think that it was pretty effed up the way that they handled the situation.  Just way sketchy and very inconsiderate of their users.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Anniversary
  • @LakeCountryGal I guess I'll join you in the flames :-P

I agree that I didn't really see the new TOU as a big deal (although banning folks without warning seemed uncalled for). The main reason I'm over at the new board is because everyone else is over there.

And while the fiasco on the Parenting boards was interesting/amusing at times, I also agree it felt a bit childish for a bunch of adults who are raising their own children.

I guess I also don't really understand de-activating/deleting your account just because you moved to the other board. If it is on the principal of the matter, then that's one thing. But if it's just because you don't expect to come here anymore, what if you change your mind? Maybe I'm missing something, but I don't plan on getting rid of my account here.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • @bennieangel‌
    I'm still here.
    I need to get to my computer because yahoo did something screwy with my email, but between being sick and the boys being very active I haven't had a chance.
    I've visited PB but without the confirmation email (that went to yahoo...which is screwed up) I can't confirm membership yet.
    I hope to see my computer screen by early next week. Then I can join in over there and comment. :D
  • I feel the same way @g33kyg1rly‌ !

Is it too late to join the Fb group @bennieangel‌ ? I'm pretty active on fb.
  • Guess I could've asked on PB haha. But a lot of them act like Fb is a super secret society that requires a blood test and retina scan to enter.
  • kimberpoo said:

UO- I don't get what all the fuss is about over the new terms and why everyone is leaving. I must've missed a lot?

I agree.  But I am not the type to cut my nose off to spite my face, if I get banned, who cares I will just go somewhere else.  Not worth getting my knickers in a twist over it
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • And I am tired of all the post of people trying to get everyone else to go over to the other site.  Makes me more apt to staying here,  I don't cave to peer pressure.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I will 3rd that sentiment @alfriedeck‌ and @lakecountrygal! If I wanted to join, I would have already.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"