Special Needs

Brag Day/Check-in

Post those brags people! Even if you don't have a brag, please checkin.
WAY 2 Cool 4 School

Re: Brag Day/Check-in

• Join us at the other place, ladies :) 

Assembly, I know you want to stick it out here, but a lot of the regulars have checked in over there. I want to keep up with your DS, but I can't keep up with two boards. I can barely keep up with one 
    :P
  • Loading the player...
  • I only have a little brag. Nate produced an 'f' in speech this week. With his nose plugged though. Plosives and any sounds requiring moving a lot of air forward are still illusive at best. 

Checkin: I am trying to stick this one out. I came over here yesterday in a total funk and wanting to reconnect. I am pissed right now. So, I am sorry that I am not able to "Jump ship" on the turn of a card. I am not a fan of the format over there, I am wondering how new blood will get introduced to the SN board over there beyond the people who migrated, and to be perfectly honest I am up to my eyeballs sick of One Direction crap. I can't deactivate anyway since all of the FAQ's are my posts. Those were a lot of fricken work. As long as that content is here, I need to stay here.
    WAY 2 Cool 4 School

• What's One Direction? That silly band?
  • Go, Nate! Does his SLP have him put his bottom teeth on his top lip and blow, to make "f"?
  • Go, Nate! Does his SLP have him put his bottom teeth on his top lip and blow, to make "f"?
    yep. it isn't really a controlled blow though, more of a big breath and exhalation. I'd say 60 percent of his speech issues are related to the facial paresis and not to HCC. 
    WAY 2 Cool 4 School

• I have moved over to the other site, but.....I am not ready to totally give up on this site.......I like that I can talk in paragraphs (typing on Kindle) on the proboards but I like some of the aspects of here better too....I make no attempt to read every post on the boards so for me checking in at both locations is nbd. *paragraph break* I have no real brags other than on Christmas ds2 learned how to make faces while sitting in front of a vanity mirror that my mom placed on the floor and secured to the sofa table behind it.

YBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I'm a fan of The Cloth Diaper Tech Support group on Facebook
  • I'm here still...but I'm quite lost now with all of the changes to theBump.

::le sigh::

photo notebook.jpg 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I only have a little brag. Nate produced an 'f' in speech this week. With his nose plugged though. Plosives and any sounds requiring moving a lot of air forward are still illusive at best. 

Checkin: I am trying to stick this one out. I came over here yesterday in a total funk and wanting to reconnect. I am pissed right now. So, I am sorry that I am not able to "Jump ship" on the turn of a card. I am not a fan of the format over there, I am wondering how new blood will get introduced to the SN board over there beyond the people who migrated, and to be perfectly honest I am up to my eyeballs sick of One Direction crap. I can't deactivate anyway since all of the FAQ's are my posts. Those were a lot of fricken work. As long as that content is here, I need to stay here.
    Are you sure that you checked the right board? The new special needs board doesn't have anything about one direction? It seems like some people who migrated when the nest imploded/some people who lurked here have intro'd. It looks like it will be pretty active. I hate change too but I hope you'll join us.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm still here. Not sure how I feel about the layout at the other site.

Also some names I don't recognize and I feel weird posting until I have lurked a bit more :-h

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"