May 2015 Moms
Options

Dear TB

Snapdragon750Snapdragon750 member
edited January 2015 in May 2015 Moms
I want you (and everyone else here) to know that although I'm not getting myself publicly banned in a blaze of glory, that's only because anything I could do to make that happen is NMS, besides linking to https://****/, of course.  By the way, everyone should go post there.  It's better.

I held on to this place and was even willing to come back here to lurk or even post helpful advice to some newbies, but I can't support what you did to our mods, and I won't be a part of a community that would treat its members that way.  @ramy3 and @irishtheatrechic stuck around even when everyone here left in order to do a job that they had promised to do, for zero pay, and this is how you treat them?  It's despicable.

Goodbye, cruel bump.

If I ever come back, it will be to scan for "Where did everybody go???" posts so that I can direct them away from this place.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

IAmPregnant Ticker

Re: Dear TB

• Options
    Thanks for the link. I went on vacation and came back so confused.  Don't know the whole story, but any mistreatment of our awesome mods is not ok by me. Guess this is good bye, TB. 
    Married 7/5/2008
    Peanut (DD) | Born 7/18/2009
    TTC for #2 since 2010 | Diagnosed with PCOS 
    Butter | EDD 8/13/2013 | mc @ 9 weeks 3 days
    Jelly | EDD 5/24/2015 | Team Green! Hoping for our Rainbow.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @rachdevny‌ just stfu. No one here was a bully there are just too many grown women who can't realize that they're not speshul snowflakes and no one is here to be your mama and answer dumbass questions or play doctor.
  • Options
    @rachdevny Haha you have no idea who you're talking to.  By no stretch of the imagination would anyone on here be able to call me a bully.  

I think it's a pretty big stretch of the imagination to call anyone here a bully, but boy are you barking up the wrong thread.

IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Options
    If the questions bothered anyone why bother answering them. Move on rather than starting ridiculous arguments and name calling for no reason ! It was always the same group of girls too . Starting shit for no reason . Good riddance to them =;
  • Options
    rachdevny said:
    If the questions bothered anyone why bother answering them. Move on rather than starting ridiculous arguments and name calling for no reason ! It was always the same group of girls too . Starting shit for no reason . Good riddance to them =;
    Considering that I've never called anyone a name, I'm not sure why you're choosing my post to say this...except to "start shit for no reason."  Why don't you move on from my post rather than starting ridiculous arguments?  If my post bothered you, why bother answering it?  etc etc pot calling kettle black.  

The way TB has treated its mods has chased off a lot of great contributors to this board.  If you're not upset about that, you don't understand anything about this community.

IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Options
    I'm not starting anything .. It's a board so pretty sure I can post where I like . Some of the mod's were rude to ppl too . I do understand that the community is about to become a lot better without these ppl . Great contributors ?? Maybe in your eyes !
  • Options
    rachdevny said:
    I'm not starting anything .. It's a board so pretty sure I can post where I like . Some of the mod's were rude to ppl too . I do understand that the community is about to become a lot better without these ppl . Great contributors ?? Maybe in your eyes !
    Yes and so can everyone else.  

The mods were never rude.

You have no idea what you're talking about.  Enjoy the new TB!

IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Options
    It's all rainbows and glitter on the new bump until someone has a high risk question or something serious and then you all will wonder where the "experience" went. Keep your unicorn farts, I'll take the realists who I can actually hope to form real bonds with over time.
    May '15 Bitter Snatch
  • Options
    Wow, I've taken a short leave of absence from here and I come back to....weirdness...
    I don't know the whole story either but from my limited understanding, those who made this place a community have been banned??  Anywhoo..probably won't be posting here much more.  Sad times!
  • Options
    rachdevny said:
    Yayyyyy this means all the bully's are leaving .... Pretty sad the way you all ganged up on women on this site . Maybe it can finally be a peaceful site where ppl can post something and not be afraid of the responses =D>
    Bullies. The "bully" in your sentence is not possessive of anything and as such the the apostrophe is wrong. 
  • Options
    @ honarablemention you care why ??? [-O<
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"