• Options
    What do you mean MUD ? @sarawalks‌
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hahaa I did hahahaha!
  • Options
    She's just worried she's 14 weeks pregnant haha
  • Options
    Is she 100% sure she miscarried? Because spotting is normal in early pregnancy.

Please note that I have no experience with miscarriage, so I can't give pure info on that topic.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker Anniversary
                                         §Aug15 Siggy Challege: Favorite TV/Movie Mean Girl§
                                                           Dr.Bailey from Grey's Anatomy
  • Options
    She went to the hospital when she started bleeding and they did a trasvagional ultrasound and they said that she did. @svenskalamb13‌
  • Options
    She went to the hospital when she started bleeding and they did a trasvagional ultrasound and they said that she did. @svenskalamb13‌
    Well then, I don't believe I can help you. The only way to find out is a DNA test when baby is born. Or, ya know, tell her bf.
  • Options
    I told him yet no one believes me haha. Oh well guess they will find out !! @svenskalamb13‌
  • Options
    I told him yet no one believes me haha. Oh well guess they will find out !! @svenskalamb13‌
    his loss.
  • Options
    My sister had a DNa taken while she was prego by a blood test. Her and one of the guys will have to go get his blood drawn too to rule him out or confirm. Takes about 4 weeks for results and will run her 1200-1600
  • Options
    Holy fuck that shits expensive!!! Lol I'll tell her to just wait and see what the kid looks like
  • Options
    If she miscarried, it almost doesn't matter. Also, tell your friend to get an IUD so she can't get pregnant by accident again. And you, make sure you're using birth control too.
    **Paraguard removed 10/30** **BFP 11/29** Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

Holy fuck that shits expensive!!! Lol I'll tell her to just wait and see what the kid looks like

That isn't going to hold up in a court of law for child support
  • Options
    I mean, is this post serious? If so, I'm side eyeing the hell out of you. How in the world are internet strangers supposed to tell your "friend" who her baby daddy is?
        DS born 8-16-2013
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    aotto87 said:

Nobody wins in the game of "just the tip".

Right, if you are gonna cheat, go all in.
  • Options
    kristyleeekristyleee member
    edited January 2015
    Well this isn't about me I'm happily married and 11 weeks pregnant with my husbands kid. @kcebeling‌ & @kamarks08‌
  • Options
    kcebeling said:

If she miscarried, it almost doesn't matter. Also, tell your friend to get an IUD so she can't get pregnant by accident again. And you, make sure you're using birth control too.

Don't forget condoms too. HIV/AIDS =\= good

3rd pregnancy -- 1st baby -- praying for a rainbow

#1 EDD 5/2014 -- MMC 10weeks ~~ #2 EDD 10/2014 -- Our baby girl, born sleeping 17weeks ~~ #3 EDD 8/2015

• Options
    I have a hard time believing this is a serious post...but if it is, as others have stated, there is no way a bunch of strangers on the internet can magically tell her who her baby daddy is. My advice is if you can't commit to one guy, use a condom - not only for obvious health reasons but also because it is not fair to bring a child into that drama filled lifestyle.
  • Options
    All she wants to know is if she has a good chance of getting pregnant from the precum... Or if her boyfriend had more of a chance since he did ejaculate in her 4 different times before that. So I'm just tryin to help her out. She feels ashamed..(as she should) so that's why I told her that I would post this. I see no harm in posting this for her. I know my baby is my husbands she's just fucked up in the head and is worried. @Miz_Liz‌
  • Options
    Like I said before I know who my baby's father is. If I didn't you really think I'd be bringing my trouble up on this website shit. I did this for my friend. @Sunshinelady15‌ all I did was ask a question for her and most of you are just assholes about it.
  • Options
    Did your "friend" go to school in the U.S.? Pretty sure they teach all of this in health class in middle school!
    1. No guy sticks it in for 3 seconds...he probably pulled out for 3 seconds when he came!
    2. People get pregnant when sperm fertilizes an egg...there is sperm in precum
    3. CONDOMS! If you don't want to get pregnant or STDs USE ONE
    4. Don't sleep with more than one person at a time, it's trashy and risky
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"