Formula Feeding

Formula machine

edited January 2015 in Formula Feeding
Hi all! I feel so happy to have found this board. I'm dune in July with my first and am planning to formula feed. I was wondering if anyone has tried any of the formula machines similar to a Keurig. I'm looking to register for one soon. Thanks again for the help!

Re: Formula machine

• AargAarg member
    edited January 2015
    *mobile bump hates me today.

I haven't heard wonderful things about it. A lot of clogging issues with added frustration.

I second the Dr. Brown's pitcher. WAY more affordable!
  • I'll third the Dr. Brown's pitcher. It's much cheaper, it's easy to use, and you can be fairly sure LO is getting the proper amounts of formula and water in each bottle. I love being able to mix a day's worth of bottles ahead of time, especially when DS is taking an odd number of ounces--then DH or I can just pop the bottle in the warmer at feeding time (or you can convince LO to take a cold bottle).
  • Loading the player...
  • Aarg said:

*mobile bump hates me today.

I haven't heard wonderful things about it. A lot of clogging issues with added frustration.

I second the Dr. Brown's pitcher. WAY more affordable!

This is what i heard as well. When DD1 was on formula I was't even aware of the pitcher and it was fine... We were fine with just shaking the bottles...
  • You guys are great! Thanks so much for the advice :)
  • We used the Tommee Tippee one and loved it. It wasn't hard to use at all and made night time bottles much easier.
    Wedding 08/08/08

BFP #1 12/29/10 EDD 08/29/11 Blighted Ovum 02/09/11 D&C 02/11/11

Clomid 50mg BFP #2 09/21/11 EDD 05/29/11 Chemical Pregnancy 10/4/11

BFP #3 4/19/13 Beta1- 106 Beta2- 524 Beta3- 3500 EDD 12/22/13 LO born 12/31/13

• bell18bbell18b member
    edited January 2015
    I have the Baby Breeza Formula maker. I really like it, but you do have to check it every so often as it does get clogged. I didn't find this a big deal, it was easy enough to deal with. It's not for everyone, however, I found it a lifesaver since I really hated dealing with the bottle warmer.
  • I decided against it because I figured if I could get DD to take a room temp bottle it was more convenient. But no advice.
  • I did a LOT of research when I had to switch to formula feeding my LO and found that the reviews aren't so good for any formula mixer. Therefore, I too purchased the Dr. Browns formula pitcher and I LOVE it. It's annoying to wash it each night/early am but that's not a big deal! It's so convenient because as a PP stated, my LO will sometimes take 3 oz at a feeding and we all know making a 3 oz bottle with the powder isn't reliable (powder to water ratio).

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

DH and I: Dating: 08/2008, Engaged: 02/2012, and Married: 03/13!
    Adopted our Pup: 08/2011

DD born on 12/03/2014, Emma!
    (TTC #1 (and only!): 12/25/13, BFP: 03/31/14, EDD: 12/05/14, Gender, girl: 07/16/14)

imageimage

• I have the baby brezza formula maker as well and I absolutely live it. You just need to check the spout daily and a thorough clean once a month.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"