Trouble TTC a Sibling

Who is still here?

How many of you guys are still reading since all this drama's gone down? Will you stay here or join the new board, or both?

I checked out the new board and there in only a 'secondary IF' board on there with only a couple posters on it. I'm a little reluctant to join a 2IF board because if it's like the board here, it's intended for women undergoing IVF/IUI cycles, which is not me.

I don't condone the way TB has treated moderators and others but ultimately I just want to go wherever there is a TTTCAS board with some regular posters, whether it's here or at the new board :/
baby girl  5.12

Re: Who is still here?

• I'm here.. but I was wondering the same thing this morning.
  • I wonder if most people are moving over. It looked like there was a decent amount of activity on the other page. I am reluctant to change though. If I moved I would probably end up just lurking again...

Anyone Else here?
  • Loading the player...
  • @tomriddle thank you for your consideration.
    @WLJ2‌ I joined and put up the first post! I will hang around both places though, I just want a board with some members and don't care where it is.
    baby girl  5.12
  • I'm still here... my government computer blocks the other site but not this one. That is my only reason haha.  Plus, I really don't like change either ;)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Change is coming here anyhow. Your new mods will be people who have never dealt with IF at all and will be the ones setting the tone for your community. 
  • I'm here too. I will probably join the other board as well though since it's pretty dead around here lately.

@tomriddle Thanks for making us a board!
    Me-30     DH-28
    BFP #1-EDD 04/06/2001, DS born 04/02/2001
    BFP #2-EDD 08/12/2006, DD born 08/19/2006
    TTC #3 since 6/12
    BFP #3-M/C in August 2012 at 6 weeks
    BFP #4-M/C in January 2013 at 9 weeks
    11/14-blood work, ultrasound, and DH SA all normal
    12/14-1st cycle of Clomid; BFN
    1/15-2nd cycle of Clomid
  • I'm in both places at the moment.  I posted yesterday in the 2 IF because there was no other place for me to post.

ME: 35 DH: 39

Married July 2011

DD Born 8/12

TTC #2 since 11/13

ME: Submucosal Fibroid Surgery Date APRIL 14th 2015 -Left Tube is blocked by Fibroid~Surgeon removed 26 Fibroids from my Ute and Unblocked my Tube

DH:Azoospermia...Thank God we have 12 vials of frozen swimmers

July 15-Check to see if Ute is all healed

IUI #1 8/3/15...BFN

IUI #2 9/5/15...BFP on 9/17/15

Beta #1-344

Beta #2-809

Beta #3 8,390

1st u/s 8/8/15 1 bean HB 135 @ 6w5d

• I was a newbie to this board in December so did not quite get involved here before the blow ups but I am not new to The Bump. This stuff is a little crazy. I was also not sure if there really was a place for me on the other one since we are not undergoing treatment yet at this point. Not sure what I will do yet.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I just found this board today! It seems to be more appropriate for me since we are not undergoing treatments for infertility or anything yet. I hope it stays around!!
    Blessed to be married to my best friend & so in love with our little man!!
    Mason Robert born 4/26/2012

Me:  31   DH:  35
    Unexplained Secondary Infertility
    TTC#2 since Spring 2014
    Clomid 50mg BFP 8/27/15, chemical pregnancy 8/30/15
    Clomid 100mg IUI #1 10/12/15....BFN.
    TTC Break until January 2016.

• I think this board is great,  I missed all the drama  - After having my son it is frustrating when TTC a sibling and it is nice to communicate with others going through similar journeys
  • I just joined last month and have only posted once, but I was a lurker for a longggg time! lol. I think this board is great.

DH & I: 31

(Me: Anovulation)

HSG, SONO, SA.. Normal

Jan '15- Clomid 50mg, Ovidrel, IUI#1-- BFN

Benched until Summer 2015

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"