Trouble TTC a Sibling
Options

Who is still here?

How many of you guys are still reading since all this drama's gone down? Will you stay here or join the new board, or both?

I checked out the new board and there in only a 'secondary IF' board on there with only a couple posters on it. I'm a little reluctant to join a 2IF board because if it's like the board here, it's intended for women undergoing IVF/IUI cycles, which is not me.

I don't condone the way TB has treated moderators and others but ultimately I just want to go wherever there is a TTTCAS board with some regular posters, whether it's here or at the new board :/
baby girl  5.12

Re: Who is still here?

• Options
    I'm here.. but I was wondering the same thing this morning.
  • Options
    I wonder if most people are moving over. It looked like there was a decent amount of activity on the other page. I am reluctant to change though. If I moved I would probably end up just lurking again...

Anyone Else here?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @tomriddle thank you for your consideration.
    @WLJ2‌ I joined and put up the first post! I will hang around both places though, I just want a board with some members and don't care where it is.
    baby girl  5.12
  • Options
    I'm still here... my government computer blocks the other site but not this one. That is my only reason haha.  Plus, I really don't like change either ;)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Change is coming here anyhow. Your new mods will be people who have never dealt with IF at all and will be the ones setting the tone for your community. 
  • Options
    I'm here too. I will probably join the other board as well though since it's pretty dead around here lately.

@tomriddle Thanks for making us a board!
    Me-30     DH-28
    BFP #1-EDD 04/06/2001, DS born 04/02/2001
    BFP #2-EDD 08/12/2006, DD born 08/19/2006
    TTC #3 since 6/12
    BFP #3-M/C in August 2012 at 6 weeks
    BFP #4-M/C in January 2013 at 9 weeks
    11/14-blood work, ultrasound, and DH SA all normal
    12/14-1st cycle of Clomid; BFN
    1/15-2nd cycle of Clomid
  • Options
    I'm in both places at the moment.  I posted yesterday in the 2 IF because there was no other place for me to post.

ME: 35 DH: 39

Married July 2011

DD Born 8/12

TTC #2 since 11/13

ME: Submucosal Fibroid Surgery Date APRIL 14th 2015 -Left Tube is blocked by Fibroid~Surgeon removed 26 Fibroids from my Ute and Unblocked my Tube

DH:Azoospermia...Thank God we have 12 vials of frozen swimmers

July 15-Check to see if Ute is all healed

IUI #1 8/3/15...BFN

IUI #2 9/5/15...BFP on 9/17/15

Beta #1-344

Beta #2-809

Beta #3 8,390

1st u/s 8/8/15 1 bean HB 135 @ 6w5d

• Options
    I was a newbie to this board in December so did not quite get involved here before the blow ups but I am not new to The Bump. This stuff is a little crazy. I was also not sure if there really was a place for me on the other one since we are not undergoing treatment yet at this point. Not sure what I will do yet.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I just found this board today! It seems to be more appropriate for me since we are not undergoing treatments for infertility or anything yet. I hope it stays around!!
    Blessed to be married to my best friend & so in love with our little man!!
    Mason Robert born 4/26/2012

Me:  31   DH:  35
    Unexplained Secondary Infertility
    TTC#2 since Spring 2014
    Clomid 50mg BFP 8/27/15, chemical pregnancy 8/30/15
    Clomid 100mg IUI #1 10/12/15....BFN.
    TTC Break until January 2016.

• Options
    I think this board is great,  I missed all the drama  - After having my son it is frustrating when TTC a sibling and it is nice to communicate with others going through similar journeys
  • Options

I just joined last month and have only posted once, but I was a lurker for a longggg time! lol. I think this board is great.

DH & I: 31

(Me: Anovulation)

HSG, SONO, SA.. Normal

Jan '15- Clomid 50mg, Ovidrel, IUI#1-- BFN

Benched until Summer 2015

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"