North Carolina Babies
Options

first time delivering in Durham NC....questions!

I'm currently 35 weeks and am packing my hospital bags, but this is the first time delivering at duke regional hospital. Before I was in Florida when I delivered and I simply do not want to over pack or pack things that I will be duplicating. Does anyone know what I will be given for both baby and I after delivery? Also as seeing as this is my first baby boy, does anyone have any special items I might need to bring with me as well that worked for you? Thank you for any advice that you could provide!

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: first time delivering in Durham NC....questions!

• Options
    I've delivered twice at Durham Regional.  My second was just born a month ago and I packed a lot less than I did with my first delivery.  

The only thing that I brought for baby was a going home outfit.  They pretty much provide everything for the baby (formula, breastfeeding supplies/pumps, clothing, blankets, diapers, wipes, etc).  For me, I brought a few comfy outfits (I had a csection and was in the hospital for a few days), nursing bras/tanks, flip flops, and the boppy.  

Oh - take some snacks!  Unfortunately, the food at the hospital is HORRIBLE.  Most of the time it wasn't edible.  DH ended up picking up dinner for us every night.  
    BFP 5/6/12 MC 5/23/12
    BFP 7/22/12 DD born 4/9/13
    BFP 4/11/14 EDD 12/18/14

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    OK great thank you! I didn't pack much for baby, just clothes and blankets. I wasn't sure about the food either. I know they had the coach's corner for the dads but I forgot what snacks was in there. But I'll definitely be bringing some now. Thanks again!

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"