Trouble TTC
Options

I Think This is Where I Belong **Siggy Warning and PG and Loss Mentioned**

Good morning Ladies!

After a lot of reading and lurking I am finally ready to introduce myself and all of my stinkin' IF baggage. My name is Ashley and my husband, Ryan, and I have been TTC our first since 2010. We got pregnant in 2011 and again in 2012, but the first one was a heterotopic pregnancy and the second an ectopic pregnancy. In January of 2013 my then OB performed the laparoscopy to determine whether or not I had endometriosis (apparently I don't). However, we have been unsuccessfully trying ever since. I have put off going back to the doctor for the usual IF workup (bloodwork, HSG, etc), but I finally went last week. Yesterday I did the first round of bloodwork to check my progesterone, and then I will do my CD3 draw for FSH/estrogen when that gets here. Other than that I am waiting on my insurance to approve the HSG and need to make the SA appointment for the hubs.

I know that I should be seeing an RE, but I am sticking with my OB for now just to get this prelim testing out of the way and to save money on these tests before moving to an RE.

I am so sorry that all of you ladies find yourself here. IF is such an ugly and emotional journey. I have been really struggling lately because I am now the only female in our family that isn't a mom. I sincerely hope that all of you get your hopes and prayers for a little one answered sooner than later. Anyway, I think that's more than enough for now. Since I am still figuring out the app version of this if you made it this far thank you and I am sending you a virtual plateful of delicious ooey gooey chocolate chip cookies!
imageimage

Married my best friend in May 2009
Started TTC our first since May 2010
1st BFP: 8/18/2011.....EDD 4/25/2012
2nd BFP: 8/19/2012....EDD 4/26/2013

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Re: I Think This is Where I Belong **Siggy Warning and PG and Loss Mentioned**

• Options
    Welcome and so sorry for your losses.  IF really does suck but you've found a great group of ladies to share information with.  Wishing you much luck on the next phase of your journey and I hope your stay here is short.  
    Me: 40  
    TTC #1: 3 years
    Me: Type II Diabetic
    Started with RE 11/2014
    Going through IUI with Donor Sperm

• Options
    After you finish testing, do not pass go or collect $200, get an immediate referral to an RE and make sure you get a copy of all your test results for the RE to interpret. OBs get it wrong. Do not take meds from your OB either. Anyway, welcome and good luck!
    Love 2010 | Marriage 2011 | TTC #1 since 2012
    PCOS | Anovulatory | Metformin + Letrozole
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Welcome, and sorry for your losses. Good luck with your treatments (hope you get to see a RE soon)

Official diagnosis: Unexplained IF. I am 32. I have low ovarian reserve (low AMH), and poor egg quality. I've also been diagnosed with mild glandular developmental arrest (lining problems, detected with EFT).

We are using open ID donor sperm. IUIs #1-7=BFN. IVF September 2014 antagonist protocol, 8R,5M,3F, 5 day transfer of 1 morula = BFN. IVF#2 planned for January 2015 (antagonist protocol + HGH).

Image and video hosting by TinyPic image

• Options
    Thank you @Cupcakegal930‌, @theholmanherd, @Rumbera28‌, and @emmuffy‌! I really appreciate the support that this group provides to each other. I will likely be contacting the RE's office that will be processing my hubby's SA to talk about pricing and what not just to get an idea of what to expect. Since this is all pretty new to me I have no idea what a consult will cost us or whether or not they can/will work with my OB to do more general testing/monitoring (ultrasounds, blood work, etc). Also @Rumbera28‌ I would love to be added to the check-in.
    imageimage

Married my best friend in May 2009
    Started TTC our first since May 2010
    1st BFP: 8/18/2011.....EDD 4/25/2012
    2nd BFP: 8/19/2012....EDD 4/26/2013

• Options
    ShaunteeShauntee member
    edited January 2015
    Welcome! I am sorry for your losses and that you have to be here. Luckily for us, this board has lots of great info. My husband and I started TTC in 2010, also. I wish you luck for the next steps in your journey.
    Me-33 DH-36.
    Married 11/10 TTC 11/10
    06/11- diagnosed with PCOS 
    7/11- D&C and benched for a year 
    9/12-4/13-6 rounds of 50 mg Clomid- no sucess 
    6/13- new doc
    7/13-4/14- 6 more rounds of Clomid. 50 mg and then stepped up to 100mg- no success 
    5/14-7/14- took break waiting for new insurance 
    7/14-new insurance= new doc- actually a RE!!!! 
    7/14-HSG and blood test good-PCOS confirmed by new doc 
    10/14 looking forward to 1st IUI w/ Menopur. Blood Test= Negative
    11/14- IUI #2
    w/ Menopur- Blood Test= Negative
    1/15- IUI # 3 w/
    Menopur- Blood Test= Negative
    2/15- Self Benched this cycle
    3/15/15-Suprise BFP on natural cycle!!!! EDD-11/16/15

• Options
    Welcome. I second what PP said. Do not do anything besides testing with an OB. A lot of people do their testing with and OB and that is fine but keep in mind a lot of RE's will repeat the tests anyhow. I strongly suggest not doing any treatments with an OB! GL!
    Married: 12/15/2012    TTC: 08/2014
    Husband: 26 SA: normal
    Me: 23 Low AMH and damaged ovaries due to chemotherapy.
    No AF or O in 3 years. HSG showed a slight T shaped uterus.

High Risk OB 9/29- got the ok to get pregnant.
    RE Appt:  10/28/ U/S showed follicles, but also small damaged ovaries.
    B/W results CD0: all normal except low AMH at 1.3
    Cycle 1-November (TI)- Femera 2.5mg, 2mg Estradoil, and Trigger=BFN
    Cycle 2-December (TI)- Femera 2.5 mg ,4mg Estradoil, and Trigger= No O
    Cycle 3-January (TI)- Femera 5 mg, 2mg Estra
    doil, and Trigger=

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"