February 2013 Moms

Let's discuss lines of the pg variety

ally2011ally2011 member
edited January 2015 in February 2013 Moms
Soooooooooooooo, I am equal parts terrified and excited for another baby.  Terrified because of my history (the experts think there could be a 25% chance of repeat w/ any pregnancy....but they can't say that with 100% certainty).  I am also terrified b/c we are also a foster family and afraid I could end up over my head but know people figure out all sorts of situations all the time and even crazy scenarios can eventually become normal to whoever is in them (I have a good friend that adopted 2 twin girls from Uganda when they already had 3 kids....the twins are 6 months older than my dd and they came home at a year).  Helllllloooo run on sentence.  Sorry.  But I am also excited because of course BABY and no matter what happens I trust God to walk through it with me so I really am at peace.  We do want our dd to have a sibling if possible but I wish he or she could just vaporize here this fall :)    Of course she could end up with more siblings through foster care, but that is not why we do foster care and is not a means to an end (obviously).

All of that to say that this morning a First Response test gave a very faint but clearly there line.  However, a dollar general regular test says nope.  So, what say ye February bumpies.  Would you consider yourself pregnant right now if you were me.....or not?  Obviously I will be retesting with another FR in the morning, but just curious what ya'll think.  Feel free to send me to the first tri board to be flamed, I know you can't see my uterus ;)

We are so thankful that our second daughter, Lillian Elizabeth "Lily", was born healthy and happy on February 11, 2013.  We love her to pieces.  

We lost our first daughter, Hannah Grace on May 4, 2011.  She was buried on May 14 during a beautiful service at my home church. We are grateful that if she could not be here with us, that she is healed and whole with the Lord. We look forward to the day when we will get to meet her. We love her so much.

Re: Let's discuss lines of the pg variety

• I always say A line is a line! Congrats mama!
     Image and video hosting by TinyPic      image
    View Full Size Image

• I'd take a first response over a dollar store, so CONGRATS!!!!
                    We're Going to be a Family of 5!

Lilypie - (PaHE) Lilypie - (4noI)

Lilypie - (2q9u)

• Loading the player...
  • I think first responses are more sensitive. Whenever I tested, those always gave me darker, more obvious lines than the other tests that gave me squinters. Post the pee stick!!!!! And be sure to update us tomorrow!
    PCOS with long, irregular cycles
    First round of Clomid in May 2012= BFP #1, DD born January 2013 
    BFP #2 in January 2014, DS born September 2014

View Full Size Image     View Full Size Image   

• Definitely there! Congrats mama!
  • I see a line! I'd call it. Your test tomorrow should be more clear. Congrats!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Yay!!! Congrats!
    PCOS with long, irregular cycles
    First round of Clomid in May 2012= BFP #1, DD born January 2013 
    BFP #2 in January 2014, DS born September 2014

View Full Size Image     View Full Size Image   

• I see it. Congratulations!

Together since July 21 2002

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• I see it, and I never see it the first time in these threads!  So yea!  Congrats!

DS1: Quinn - 10.22.10 and DS2: Cole - 01.18.13

• As long as it appeared in the allotted time, a line is a line. Congratulations!

TTC since June 2009
    BFP #1 2/22/10 M/C 6w2d
    BFP #2 October 2010 CP
    BFP #3 1/11/11 M/C 8w5d
    IUI #1 Aug 2011= BFN
    IUI #2= BFP #4 9/18/11 missed M/C, D&C 10/18/11
    IUIs #3&4 = BFN
    IVF #1 May 2012 = BFP! Twins!!

Fraternal twins born Feb. 2013

Lilypie - (X78c)

• Sagen said:
    Google says FR has a 6.3 mIU/mL sensitivity vrs dollar tree at 20 mIU/mL so FR is just going to pick up sooner :)

Which means if you want to enjoy a final glass of wine you should stick with dollar tree ;) I kid, I kid!

We are so thankful that our second daughter, Lillian Elizabeth "Lily", was born healthy and happy on February 11, 2013.  We love her to pieces.  

We lost our first daughter, Hannah Grace on May 4, 2011.  She was buried on May 14 during a beautiful service at my home church. We are grateful that if she could not be here with us, that she is healed and whole with the Lord. We look forward to the day when we will get to meet her. We love her so much.

• I see it! Congrats!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Congratulations!!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Baby BROTHER is on the way! ~ EDD 6/12/2015
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Line city!!! Congrats!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Our Sweet Boy "LJ"
  • Yay congrats!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker