Facebook — The Bump
January 2013 Moms

Facebook

i think a lot of us here are friends on Facebook, but with some people thinking of leaving TB, I wanted to extend an invite to be friends on FB if you'd like!

I'm Kate Singh:)
Our little Samosa arrives in January!
[Deleted User][Deleted User][Deleted User]jobiannambmama[Deleted User]chrissynena

Re: Facebook

• Ooh thats a great idea.  We should make a secret board there of our own.  I'll send you a request, first name Amanda :)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Kate are you married to a Steven?  There are a few of you. :)
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DCKate
  • Loading the player...
  • Emily can I find you too?

BabyFruit Ticker
    gagirl2004
  • I looked too but wasn't sure which was the correct Kate. What's in your profile pic?
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • B and her pony, the other is DH, B and I with her birthday cake!
    OhBaby+2013
  • spainy17 said:

Kate are you married to a Steven?  There are a few of you. :)

That's crazy! Yep, married to Steven!
  • Just sent you a request!  My name is Amanda (Spainhour) Peterson guys if you wanna add me, just praying none of you are creepies at this point. :)
    BabyFruit Ticker
    OhBaby+2013DCKate
  • chrissynenachrissynena member
    edited January 2015
    I just sent one too. I'm not creepy ;)

Name is Christina

TTC for 1.5 years with a crappy RE. 12 cycles with clomid (11 too many)
    New RE, 3 failed IUI's moving to IVF with ICSI
    IVF#1 BFP EDD 1/10/13
    Beta#1 51  Beta #2 148
    A/S 8/20/13 Team Pink
    Induced week 39 due to severe GD
    Baby girl born 1/4/13

TTC #2 2 failed IUI's moving on to FET 3/2014
    ET 3/25 
    Beta #1 127
    Beta #2 845
    U/s 4/22 It's TWINS!!
    Team Purple!!

DCKate
  • @DCKate and @Spainy17, I just requested you both. My profile pic is a picture of DD as Minnie Mouse.

DCKate
  • @DCKate‌ request sent, my profile pic is DH with the boys in Patriots gear. @spainy17‌ sending you a request too!

:)
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • i'm pretty sure you're not all creepers...
    first name danilelle
    maiden name starts with a d 
    last gomez

i think there's a bunch of me...my profile pic is a closeup of soph with hair all up in her face

i could always use more friends

DCKategagirl2004
  • I am going to figure out how to make a secret group this week and ill letcha all know here :)
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DCKategagirl2004[Deleted User]court115
  • Yes, would love to be part of a secret FB group! Will look for you guys to post the details :)

Pregnancy Ticker

• I'm already friends with quite a few of you but would love to friend more mamas!

@spainy17‌ I'm gonna send you a request. My first name is Andrea.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loree Cole on FB :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
    [Deleted User]
  • OK guys I made a secret group and added a couple of the gals whose names I could remember off the top of my head (I have a hard time knowing who is who and am having fun trying to piece together your screen names!)  So add anyone from here you know so we can have a bumpfreezone!
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DCKate[Deleted User]
  • Anyone can feel free to send me a friend request as well. Im Jacinda Blake, im always telling my Dh about ny momna friends (yall). I joined the secret group what a cool idea.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • @DCKate @spainy17, just requested you on FB (my name is Sarah Allen), can one of you add me to the group too?
    Pregnancy Ticker

DCKate
  • Can I be added to the fb group?

Christina (Balckburn) Waligursky

TTC for 1.5 years with a crappy RE. 12 cycles with clomid (11 too many)
    New RE, 3 failed IUI's moving to IVF with ICSI
    IVF#1 BFP EDD 1/10/13
    Beta#1 51  Beta #2 148
    A/S 8/20/13 Team Pink
    Induced week 39 due to severe GD
    Baby girl born 1/4/13

TTC #2 2 failed IUI's moving on to FET 3/2014
    ET 3/25 
    Beta #1 127
    Beta #2 845
    U/s 4/22 It's TWINS!!
    Team Purple!!

gagirl2004
  • Jessie333Jessie333 member
    edited January 2015
    @spainy17 I sent a fb request too. Could you add me to the group too please?

Eta I also sent you a pm here
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers >Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• @spainy17, you've got PM :)
    Jonathan Jeremy~12/02/2010,  BFP#2~M/C @ 11wks 4 days,  BFP #3~CP @ 4 wks 3 days,  
    Simon Randall~01/29/2013, Grayson Paul~10/03/2014
      Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
    Oct'14 January Siggy Challenge - Snow Fails 

• All, I'm Amber Bush on Facebook. My profile pic is a crazy family picture but me, DS, and DH are on the right.

BFP #1: 05/2012 DS born 12/30/12

BFP #2: 02/2014 Natural M/C 03/2014 @ 7 weeks

BFP #3: 06/2014 EDD: 02/17/2015 M/C @ 7w2d, D&E 7/15/14

• @spainy17‌ YGPM I would love to stay connected with you ladies.

Two kids, two BMBs, a couple hundred friends on IG and FB, a dozen really close best friends that I talk to daily, tons of knowledge learned, inside jokes made, joys experienced, and hardships shared.

Way to ruin a good thing for app reviews. Worst business decision ever. Stop making it worse by deleting negative reviews, refusing to delete both banned and current users' accounts, and dancing around serious questions asked of you.
  • Was a secret group created? If so, I'd love to join!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • @esmereldasspark‌ I was going to offer the same suggestion to @sewvt86‌
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • sewvt86 said:

Isn't there a way to be added to a secret group through email rather than adding me as a friend first? I would feel comfortable doing that. Our city has a secret Facebook page for moms that I was able to get an invite to through email I think. If so could I PM the creator of the group my email address?

Not sire how to do that. If you would like I could add you as a friend add you to the group then go and delete you right away.
    I sent a PM to @spainy17‌ with my email. An admin of the group can add anyone with their email address. You have to be on a computer though is the only hitch. The option is on the right hand side of the screen near the top of the page. You can add a new member by name (if they are a friend of yours) or send an add invitation to an email. The person then follows a link to accept the invitation and an admin approves the add under the 'manage group' tab.

Two kids, two BMBs, a couple hundred friends on IG and FB, a dozen really close best friends that I talk to daily, tons of knowledge learned, inside jokes made, joys experienced, and hardships shared.

Way to ruin a good thing for app reviews. Worst business decision ever. Stop making it worse by deleting negative reviews, refusing to delete both banned and current users' accounts, and dancing around serious questions asked of you.
  • Anyone that wants to be added that hasn't been let us know! @court115 @tromboner I didn't see your names on the list yet so let me know and we'll make sure it happens.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • @sewvt86 and @court115 I figured out how to add people via email address so if you don't feel comfortable adding me on FB I can invite you that way to the secret FB group.  Just PM me your email addresses then.  :) Anyone else I am forgetting?  It is hard trying to keep track of the screen names and real names plus who I added on regular FB versus the secret group.  So if I am missing anyone just let me know!!! :)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • amnat84 said:

I'm already in the secret group right? I don't want to put my name on here since its a public forum and just want to make sure we're all talking about the same thing.

Yep, you are!
    [Deleted User]
  • @spainy17 - Sending you a PM!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • @b0710 what is your first name?  I added who I could to my "friend" list on facebook but it is hard remembering who I just added as a friend and who was actually added to the group (done separately).  If you and I are already friends then it is easy so just shoot me a message on here or Facebook and I will add you. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I just sent you a pm with my email to add to the fb group @spainy17‌
    BabyFruit Ticker

• @spainy17‌ I also sent you a PM with my email address.
  • I haven't been posting or even on the bump the past few months - insane with 2 under 2 and sickness. I come back and everything has changed - can I be invited to the Facebook group - I do not want to be all alone. Nancy (Schneider) Herman
    DS 1-31-13 DD 9-3-14
  • How many J13 fb groups are there by now? I haven't been on here since DS was born, I think... :/
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards