January 2013 Moms

Facebook

i think a lot of us here are friends on Facebook, but with some people thinking of leaving TB, I wanted to extend an invite to be friends on FB if you'd like!

I'm Kate Singh:)
Our little Samosa arrives in January!

Re: Facebook

• Ooh thats a great idea.  We should make a secret board there of our own.  I'll send you a request, first name Amanda :)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Kate are you married to a Steven?  There are a few of you. :)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Emily can I find you too?

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I looked too but wasn't sure which was the correct Kate. What's in your profile pic?
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • B and her pony, the other is DH, B and I with her birthday cake!
  • spainy17 said:

Kate are you married to a Steven?  There are a few of you. :)

That's crazy! Yep, married to Steven!
  • Just sent you a request!  My name is Amanda (Spainhour) Peterson guys if you wanna add me, just praying none of you are creepies at this point. :)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • chrissynenachrissynena member
    edited January 2015
    I just sent one too. I'm not creepy ;)

Name is Christina

TTC for 1.5 years with a crappy RE. 12 cycles with clomid (11 too many)
    New RE, 3 failed IUI's moving to IVF with ICSI
    IVF#1 BFP EDD 1/10/13
    Beta#1 51  Beta #2 148
    A/S 8/20/13 Team Pink
    Induced week 39 due to severe GD
    Baby girl born 1/4/13

TTC #2 2 failed IUI's moving on to FET 3/2014
    ET 3/25 
    Beta #1 127
    Beta #2 845
    U/s 4/22 It's TWINS!!
    Team Purple!!

• @DCKate and @Spainy17, I just requested you both. My profile pic is a picture of DD as Minnie Mouse.

• @DCKate‌ request sent, my profile pic is DH with the boys in Patriots gear. @spainy17‌ sending you a request too!

:)
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • i'm pretty sure you're not all creepers...
    first name danilelle
    maiden name starts with a d 
    last gomez

i think there's a bunch of me...my profile pic is a closeup of soph with hair all up in her face

i could always use more friends

• I am going to figure out how to make a secret group this week and ill letcha all know here :)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Yes, would love to be part of a secret FB group! Will look for you guys to post the details :)

Pregnancy Ticker

• I'm already friends with quite a few of you but would love to friend more mamas!

@spainy17‌ I'm gonna send you a request. My first name is Andrea.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loree Cole on FB :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • OK guys I made a secret group and added a couple of the gals whose names I could remember off the top of my head (I have a hard time knowing who is who and am having fun trying to piece together your screen names!)  So add anyone from here you know so we can have a bumpfreezone!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Anyone can feel free to send me a friend request as well. Im Jacinda Blake, im always telling my Dh about ny momna friends (yall). I joined the secret group what a cool idea.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • @DCKate @spainy17, just requested you on FB (my name is Sarah Allen), can one of you add me to the group too?
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Can I be added to the fb group?

Christina (Balckburn) Waligursky

TTC for 1.5 years with a crappy RE. 12 cycles with clomid (11 too many)
    New RE, 3 failed IUI's moving to IVF with ICSI
    IVF#1 BFP EDD 1/10/13
    Beta#1 51  Beta #2 148
    A/S 8/20/13 Team Pink
    Induced week 39 due to severe GD
    Baby girl born 1/4/13

TTC #2 2 failed IUI's moving on to FET 3/2014
    ET 3/25 
    Beta #1 127
    Beta #2 845
    U/s 4/22 It's TWINS!!
    Team Purple!!

• Jessie333Jessie333 member
    edited January 2015
    @spainy17 I sent a fb request too. Could you add me to the group too please?

Eta I also sent you a pm here
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers >Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• @spainy17, you've got PM :)
    Jonathan Jeremy~12/02/2010,  BFP#2~M/C @ 11wks 4 days,  BFP #3~CP @ 4 wks 3 days,  
    Simon Randall~01/29/2013, Grayson Paul~10/03/2014
      Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
    Oct'14 January Siggy Challenge - Snow Fails 

• All, I'm Amber Bush on Facebook. My profile pic is a crazy family picture but me, DS, and DH are on the right.

BFP #1: 05/2012 DS born 12/30/12

BFP #2: 02/2014 Natural M/C 03/2014 @ 7 weeks

BFP #3: 06/2014 EDD: 02/17/2015 M/C @ 7w2d, D&E 7/15/14

• @spainy17‌ YGPM I would love to stay connected with you ladies.
  • Was a secret group created? If so, I'd love to join!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • @esmereldasspark‌ I was going to offer the same suggestion to @sewvt86‌
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • sewvt86 said:

Isn't there a way to be added to a secret group through email rather than adding me as a friend first? I would feel comfortable doing that. Our city has a secret Facebook page for moms that I was able to get an invite to through email I think. If so could I PM the creator of the group my email address?

Not sire how to do that. If you would like I could add you as a friend add you to the group then go and delete you right away.
    I sent a PM to @spainy17‌ with my email. An admin of the group can add anyone with their email address. You have to be on a computer though is the only hitch. The option is on the right hand side of the screen near the top of the page. You can add a new member by name (if they are a friend of yours) or send an add invitation to an email. The person then follows a link to accept the invitation and an admin approves the add under the 'manage group' tab.
  • Anyone that wants to be added that hasn't been let us know! @court115 @tromboner I didn't see your names on the list yet so let me know and we'll make sure it happens.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • @sewvt86 and @court115 I figured out how to add people via email address so if you don't feel comfortable adding me on FB I can invite you that way to the secret FB group.  Just PM me your email addresses then.  :) Anyone else I am forgetting?  It is hard trying to keep track of the screen names and real names plus who I added on regular FB versus the secret group.  So if I am missing anyone just let me know!!! :)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • amnat84 said:

I'm already in the secret group right? I don't want to put my name on here since its a public forum and just want to make sure we're all talking about the same thing.

Yep, you are!
  • @spainy17 - Sending you a PM!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • @b0710 what is your first name?  I added who I could to my "friend" list on facebook but it is hard remembering who I just added as a friend and who was actually added to the group (done separately).  If you and I are already friends then it is easy so just shoot me a message on here or Facebook and I will add you. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I just sent you a pm with my email to add to the fb group @spainy17‌
    BabyFruit Ticker

• @spainy17‌ I also sent you a PM with my email address.
  • I haven't been posting or even on the bump the past few months - insane with 2 under 2 and sickness. I come back and everything has changed - can I be invited to the Facebook group - I do not want to be all alone. Nancy (Schneider) Herman
    DS 1-31-13 DD 9-3-14
  • How many J13 fb groups are there by now? I haven't been on here since DS was born, I think... :/
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"