November 2014 Moms

Roll Call

Re: Roll Call

• Loading the player...
  • Still here!
  • carafern said:

millm0m said:

Short intro since I am coming out of the shadows of lurkdom. FTM to baby girl Emma born on 11/21. **Trying** to work from home - but crap, it is really difficult. Not sure how long it is going to last! 

Thanks to all the ladies who consistently posted, I found solace and support in the MOTN when I thought I was going to break. I always felt a little creepy just lurking, but I was late to the game and felt like it was probably to late to join in. I wanted to take this lull in the board as an opportunity to become an active poster! 

So, hello!! And here's a pic of the LO
    My LO was also born on 11/21 AND I am also "trying" to work from home!!
    Hi! I remember when I found out I was going to be working from home that I had it made in the shade! Now I'm finding it incredibly taxing! How about you?
  • mcclan03 said:

Mostly lurker but don't plan to leave TB. Maybe I'm not being principled enough, but going elsewhere sounds hard, and I have a ten-week-old, so I'm not into that.

I also barely know what happened since I only read N14 and O14, so a lot of the drama was lost on me.

Same here, I really don't know what's going on.
  • I'm still here. I just recently joined the FB group and I really enjoy it. I haven't had much of a chance to post either place lately, but I plan on jumping in when I can! I will stick around here as long as people are still here. I haven't joined the PB yet.
  • I'm here... mostly a lurker, but post occasionally.  I'll try and most more often :).  Also just joined fb today.    
    Anniversary: 10/10/09
    DS: 11/21/14
    DD: 7/5/16

• mcclan03 said:

Mostly lurker but don't plan to leave TB. Maybe I'm not being principled enough, but going elsewhere sounds hard, and I have a ten-week-old, so I'm not into that.

I also barely know what happened since I only read N14 and O14, so a lot of the drama was lost on me.

This
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I'm here also. I've been lurking (and love titting) a lot. I'll try to post more!
    BabyFruit Ticker

• I'm here :) not on FB group though... What's PB?
  • I'm here, mostly a lurker except for the twin mom updates. I missed what happened that has people leaving
  • I'm here too. I'm a long time lurker but my New Years resolution is to be more active.
  • I'm here. I've never been into social media and never plan too my sister and best friend have tried to get me on fb to no avail.

• Here. I've been mostly lurking from the very beginning. By the time I had a chance to really start posting I felt kind of like an outsider. I've posted a few times, but really need to jump in on things more often. I'm not part of any of the other groups, but may consider checking them out if things die out around here. I've loved reading along with this board and it's really helped me out a lot (people are always asking and answering questions that I myself am wondering about also). I miss everyone because even though I don't post a lot and people don't know me, I feel like I know everyone else. I'm hoping we don't completely disappear because I'll really miss this board. :-(
  • Another lurker here. I read through the threads daily but haven't really posted bc by the time I wanted to, it seemed to be too late. No plans to leave.
  • Halsing said:

I'm new here and have been lurking for quite a while - I was originally on the December board as due date was 12/5 but ended up having our son on thanksgiving :)

DS is 7 weeks old and we are struggling a little bit with breastfeeding but otherwise things are going pretty well.

Hi to everyone :)

I was originally on D14 boards as well and was due 12/5. My LO came on 11/28 so I have been lurking this board quite a bit, too!
  • I'm here but I am mostly on FB. Life is a bit busy to keep up with it all but I try to comment and love tit here and there when I can.

Me 32 and DH 40

Fur-baby named Bella

1 MC Nov. 2013

DD born Nov. 2, 2014

Little 2 EDD Oct. 1 

• I'm checking in about once a day but mostly on FB!

• How are some of you ladies keeping up with two FB groups? That's dedication.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"