Adoption
Options

adoption bloggers

Hey everyone, I was recently nominated for the Liebster Award for my blog and I'm looking for other bloggers to nominate. I would love to nominate those who blog about adoption of course so since there are lots of people like myself who are still learning the process through the experiences of others:). If you have less than 200 followers please leave me a link to your blog here. I would love to take a look at it and follow you of course:).  I have learned so much about parenting and adoption through blogs!  Thanks everyone!

Re: adoption bloggers

• Options
    I have one!  My blog can be found at www.growninourhearts.com

I've been following your blog for a little while.  I adore it :)
  • Options
    I re made my blog live recently so that I could start blogging about the process. But I'm having a hard time getting started since most people still don't know we are adopting. We are officially a waiting family, so I think I'm going to get started now on it.

perumom- Id love to check your blog out. Can you post the link?
    Meghan and Jonny- Puerto Vallarta, Mexico - May 1, 2010
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    perumomperumom member
    edited January 2015
    @nikisha ~Awesome!! I am going to check it out!
  • Options
    @Beachybride my blog is adoptperu.com.  What is yours?  The point of this Award is for bloggers who are just starting to acquire more followers and mainly to learn from other bloggers and their journey through parenting and adoption:)

• Options
    I haven't posted at all recently. But this is great motivation. I got nervous during the process we wouldn't be approved for some reason (like we were too close to my husbands cancer diagnosis) so we've been more private than I had planned originally.

https://meghan-haileyshouse.blogspot.com/
    Meghan and Jonny- Puerto Vallarta, Mexico - May 1, 2010
  • Options
    Congrats on your nomination! I blog, but I'm not sure I'm good at it. I post very honestly about my feelings as a birth mom because the VERY few active birth mother blogs similar to that got me through my early days of placement. I also post sporadically because it started purely as a form of therapy for me.
    Birthmom to A, 1/8- the most beautiful thing I've ever seen.

A Journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. -Lao-Tzu

• Options
    I had an IF/Adoption blog but went private last year after some issues with extended birthfamily contacting me that was not welcome from my birthmom.  So now I just write on my travel blog, Travel Fearlessly.  I still read IF/adoption blogs though so you guys might find a new follower! :)
    Christa
    Adopted a baby girl in January 2013 via domestic infant adoption
    "One and Done!"  Now we spend our time traveling the world as a family

My Blog: Travel Fearlessly
  • Options
    I've been randomly blogging here ane there about it but hope to be more consistent as we get further in to it.

Www.dieselloveslily.blogspot.com
  • Options
    @cvpis ~ What is the address for your travel blog?

• Options
    Another sporadic blogger here:)  https://delevartsseldaoreht.blogspot.com/

I too look forward to having some new blogs to read!
  • Options
    Christa
    Adopted a baby girl in January 2013 via domestic infant adoption
    "One and Done!"  Now we spend our time traveling the world as a family

My Blog: Travel Fearlessly
  • Options
    There is a link to my blog in my signature. You are more than welcome to read it, but I have only recently begun posting about adoption related things. I think most of what is in there is school related except for the most recent posts.
    married 7.11.09
    Me: 31 DH: 36
    DD (14) and DS (11) adopted from US Foster care December 2016
    BFP April 24, 2018 | EDD December 29, 2018
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"