April 2015 Moms
Options

Where did the sex go!?

2»

Re: Where did the sex go!?

• Loading the player...
  • Options

You are all really imature. I open these posts every couple of weeks just to remind myself that I have a wonderful life. You ones that post on EVERY SINGLE post- go play with your kids or go outside!

Are you a grandma? The only Mimi I know is also called grandma.
    Grandmas are normally hair petting machines.

You're just alienating yourself more!!
  • Options
    Swoon13 said:

snegde said:

You are all really imature. I open these posts every couple of weeks just to remind myself that I have a wonderful life. You ones that post on EVERY SINGLE post- go play with your kids or go outside!

None of my previous kids survived. Thanks for the reminder though.
    Hugs, lady.
    Ditto.
  • Options
    marirosem07marirosem07 member
    edited January 2015
    dana1047 said:

Are you a grandma? The only Mimi I know is also called grandma.
    Grandmas are normally hair petting machines.

You're just alienating yourself more!!
    What about Mimi from Drew Carey? I'm kinda imagining her the one behind the original "imature" comment and am having a good little giggle.

BabyFruit Ticker

A15 Siggy Challenge: Workout Fails

• Options
    Although I can't relate to what you are going through since my hubby always wants sex. I just wish that I did since I feel like a jelly roll and can not get comfortable in my favorite positions I'm sure it's hard being used to one sex life then your body changes and makes you feel differently about yourself then when your SO tells you he isn't attracted to you that doesn't make you feel any better. Keep your head up, we are almost to the finish line then hopefully it goes back to normal. Best of luck!
    Married 3/5/10
    Started TTC Baby #1 6/2014
    BFP #1 7/27/2014 
    EDD 4/3/2014
    IT'S A GIRL! 10/16/14
    Team Pink!

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Hugs @snegde

I told DH about this post and he asked how come everyone else gets sex but he doesn't :( poor baby.
  • Options
    That was the plan when everyone appeared to be leaving the board, but if some stayed Im not just abandoning ship.
    Married 3/5/10
    Started TTC Baby #1 6/2014
    BFP #1 7/27/2014 
    EDD 4/3/2014
    IT'S A GIRL! 10/16/14
    Team Pink!

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    There are so many hateful and jealous pregnant women on here it is ridiculous!!! Maybe you should have taken better care of yourselves before and during pregnancy!!! Maybe then you wouldn't be so rude to everyone that posts something you find flaw with. If you don't like the post, don't reply.
  • Options
    Streed1 said:

There are so many hateful and jealous pregnant women on here it is ridiculous!!! Maybe you should have taken better care of yourselves before and during pregnancy!!! Maybe then you wouldn't be so rude to everyone that posts something you find flaw with. If you don't like the post, don't reply.

Maybe you should find a shirt. Nobody wants to see all that. K, thanks.
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    DH: 32
    Me: 31
    Baby #1: BFP 1/30/14, EDD 9/28/14, natural MC @ 6 weeks
    Baby #2: BFP 8/1/2014, EDD 4/9/2015, It's a GIRL: Addison Elizabeth!

• Options
    This is the first time in 7 years (birth of my first born) that my body hasnt looked like a deflated balloon. Im feeling short, fat and hot.
  • Options
    Streed1 said:

Huh? I take perfect care of myself (both before and during pregnancy). Perhaps I don't meet your standards but I am healthy and happy. You're the one that seems to have body issues if you see the need to post such ridiculousness. Why the need to insult people? Did you not expect for someone to say something? It's one thing to vent about your lack of sex life but you should really consider taking your head out of your ass. Oh and please stop using the term 'horny'. You're an adult.
    Married: 3/01/08
    Baby Girl: 7/29/11
    Angel Baby: M/C 7/15/14 at 7wk
    BFP: 8/23/14 - Due 4/28/15  - It's a BOY!
  • Options
    I feel like there is alot of judgment and rudeness on this forum. I am a FTM and thought it was awesome the bump app had this feature but now I realize I won't be posting any questions I have on here because clearly people on here would rather be hurtful than helpful.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"