April 2014 Moms
Options

Crib Mattress

Now that pretty much everyone has bought a crib before me, what mattress did you buy? Are you happy with it? How much was it? I'm looking to buy off of Amazon Prime.
February Siggy Challenge: Favorite TV couple ~ Jim & Pam <3

Edolie Mae ~ April 21, 2014 <3

Re: Crib Mattress

• Options
    We have the cheapy weepy that came with his crib (which was a hand me down from my parents who got the set for my nephews to use at visits). I'm thinking both were from Walmart.  He doesn't seem to mind, and sleeps typically from 8pm to 5am unbroken.
  • Options
    We bought the middle of the road mattress from BRU. Not sure what the brand is, LO's sleeping on it right now! It's been great, no issues at all.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We have a safety first foam mattress- it was one of the cheapest and works great
  • Options

We bought the middle of the road mattress from BRU. Not sure what the brand is, LO's sleeping on it right now! It's been great, no issues at all.

Same here. Serta maybe?
  • Options
    Serra maybe around 100
  • Options
    I've always used the cheapest ones from Walmart. https://www.walmart.com/msharbor/ip/19235377?&veh=mweb

This mattress is actually a bit cheaper at my local store. It is waterproof which is a lifesaver. Also it fits a standard crib really well. It has the right amount of firmness.
    I've never had anything to complain about it, easy to clean and I saved a lot of money so I was able to get some nice and really cute sheets for it.

image  mean_girls_35345

DD1- 2009, M/C- 2011, M/C- 2012, DD2- 2012, DD3- 2014

• Options
    I think we have the serta Precious Rest or perfect rest. We like it and have a similar one for DS1.
    image    image

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Both mine were used hand-me-downs and have gotten the job done. I'm not sure tiny bodies are as picky as adult bodies.

IVF #1 Sep '11 - canceled poor response

IVF #2 Nov '11  8R/8M/4F 3dt x2 - chemical

IVF #3 April '12  11R/6M/4F 3dt x2 - m/c

FET #1 Aug 2012  3dt x2 - BFN

**new RE**

IVF #4 Jan '13 BFN 11R/6M/6F 5dt x2 - BFN

IVF #5 July '13 16R/10M/10F 5dt x2 + 1 frostie

9dp5dt Beta 1 = 344!! 16dp5dt. Beta 2 = 4822 7wk u/s= 2 heartbeats!

Twin girls! 3/6/14

• Options
    mamrotu73 said:
    Why you love-tittin' everyone but me?! Does E not like the other mattress I recommended? :P
    Haha! I'm sorry. I don't know what happened. It wasn't intentional! :-/

• Options
    I guess I'll just go to Target or Walmart later and buy one since it doesn't really seem to matter which one I get. Thanks, y'all!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"