Parenting after a Loss

Intro

Hi all, My husband and I had our beautiful daughter, Hannah, on November 22nd. She came just a couple days before her due date and has been bringing such joy to our lives since then! I intended to join the November 2014 board, but somehow could just never bring myself to it. As I am sure many of you can relate, I had a lot of anxiety during the pregnancy and there were times I never thought I would be here. Now that I am adjusting, I feel like it may be good to join a supportive community. She is constantly amazing me and it is so exciting to see her grow. We also have a cat, her "big brother", and they get along well which is so precious. I will be going back to work at the end of February and am already dreading leaving her. I am starting to do some things to hopefully ease her transition, but I think I will have a harder time with it then her! We live in a suburb west of Chicago. I am awaiting the summer when the weather is nice enough to take walks around the neighborhood! Wishing each of you the best!
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Re: Intro

• Welcome, and congratulations! Even the transition from PGAL to PAL takes a while and seems surreal. My son is almost 14 months, and when I walk past his room at night and smell that clean baby smell, and see his little butt in the air while he sleeps, I still pinch myself that I'm his Mom. Enjoy your time at home with her!

imageimage

Me:41/ lean PCOS, 2 clotting disorders, IC/ DH:41~ TTC since 1/11
    Clomid 50mg,100mg,150mg | Injectables + IUI#1 & IUI#2= BFN
    IVF#1~ 8/2012~ 13 frosties~ BFP! OHSS
    12/4/12 Luke & Kyle born @ 18 weeks
    SHG+ Hysteroscopy+ FET= BFP | Cerclage+ Lovenox+ 5m Bed Rest
    ~Our wee guy is here! 11/27/13~

PAL January Siggy Challenge~ Good Advice

• Congratulations and welcome! !

Henry Cavill...You're welcome!

BFP #3: EDD 1/10/13 **DS born 12/30/12!!!**
    BFP #2: MC 7/2/11 @ 12 weeks
    **Missing our February '12 LoveBug**
    BFP #1: MMC discovered on 12/6/10

Anniversary

• Loading the player...
  • Congrats and welcome!!! I never really got involved in my month board either. I felt like it was all puppies and rainbows and I just never fit in really.  I love being on this board cause it's just slow enough for me to keep up!! LOL!! Hope you find the support you need!

image    image   image

BFP#1 2/5/13 - EDD 10/11/13 - MMC@8wks - D&C 3/7/13
    BFP#2 7/10/13 - EDD 3/21/14- Eli's Here!!
    imageimageimageimage

~*~All AL Welcome~*~

FOR A GOOD TIME: ****/post/150810/thread

• Welcome and congrats on your rainbow! :)
    BFP #1: 12/26/11, EDD 09/05/12; m/c discovered: 02/22/12 @ 12w u/s,
    D&C: 03/08/12 Waited for AF for 146 long days!
    Hysteroscopy/D&C on July 10th to fix blocked cervix (DX: Cervical Stenosis)
    BFP #2 12/8/12, EDD 08/21/13 Our rainbow arrived 08/24/13!
    imageimageimage

Follow Me on Pinterest

• Congrats and welcome!
    ***ticker warning*** DS 3/27/12 born 6 weeks early....my perfect boy !! Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers [url=http://lilypie.com][img]http://lb1f.lilypie.com/z5R8p1.png[/img][/url] image<a href="http://www.thebump.com/?
  • Thanks! Nice to meet you all!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"