March 2015 Moms

Saturday morning cartoons... Saturday randoms

Hope it's ok if I get this started. I can't seem to find today's. If one already exists point me in that direction please.
for SuzyQ and all who have lost

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Saturday morning cartoons... Saturday randoms

• Our crib arrived yesterday so we're going to unpack it and check it out. Since our workout room is going to be displaced by the baby's room, we're not putting it together quite yet (not due til end of March) but exciting its here and to see it!

Enjoy your day of classes / tours at the hospital @CrystalTrues . Ours aren't for another 4 weeks, but I can't wait to go!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • knitnut said:
    @CrystalTrues‌ that is wonderful that DS is so excited. I hope he enjoys the class. Do they give out those cute big brother/big sister shirts? Today is my dad's 60th birthday and I don't have to go to work. Awesome day ahead.
    I hope so too, I'm not sure if they give out the shirts I guess we will find out in a little bit, we are getting ready to leave the house.
    for SuzyQ and all who have lost

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I work a 9 hour shift today. Woohoo... Thank goodness I have tomorrow off! I woke up at 2am to the LO bouncing on my bladder like a Mexican jumping bean. You know what's fun about that? When you're sick, coughing and have a full bladder... I'm sure you can imagine what happened. Ugh. :(
  • @jnowosielski Looks like Chipotle is only looking to remove carnitas temporarily, saw this article on it yesterday.

https://www.delish.com/food/recalls-reviews/chipotle-is-changing-their-menu-cos0115

For suzyq0525

Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Anniversary

• XtchristiextXtchristiext member
    edited January 2015

I still feel like shit. I can feel it progressing but I want it to go away. This is one time I wish my husband was the pregnant one so I could take something stronger than Tylenol. :(

I hope you get to feeling better soon. I know exactly what you mean about needing something stronger than Tylenol!

Eta: My random is that we ordered our travel system and infant car seat. I want to try to babywear as much as possible, but I have a really bad back and people's comments have me second guessing myself. I'm definitely going to give it my best attempt!
    Me:36 DH:35
    DD#1: 2/23/15

BFP #1 6/22/13 EDD 3/2/14 BO/D&C 7/25/13

BFP #2  6/27/14  EDD 03/10/15 DD 2/23/15

BFP #3 02/29/16 EDD 11/7/16

photo 59f008b1-1569-4807-a304-cb7247085858jpg

• @zebraleg4lunch‌ I did my hospital tour this week too. Shit got real that day and it was really emotional for me too.

My random, working on organizing the baby room today and washing blankets and clothes. I got SO many at my shower and hardly anything off my registry but grateful she will never be naked! Lol
  • @jnowosielski Looks like Chipotle is only looking to remove carnitas temporarily, saw this article on it yesterday.

https://www.delish.com/food/recalls-reviews/chipotle-is-changing-their-menu-cos0115

Whew. At least it's for a good cause!

But it's OK. Because:

Pregnancy Ticker
  • 33 weeks 5 days!

Went and saw American Sniper last night with DH, really good movie but we got home after midnight which is way past my usual bedtime.

Today I've been reorganizing my closet and washing some of LO's clothes and bottles. Feeling pretty productive this morning but now it's noon and I feel like I've run a mile and could eat everything in sight. We also have our fence being replaced this weekend so our dog is going nuts with strangers in the backyard while he's inside.
  • I'm still sick from my new meds. Slept until ten, because every time I woke up my headache was so bad I couldn't stand the thought of being awake so I'd go back to sleep, lol!

We have to drive over to the nearest big(er) city today and look at cars. DH wants to trade in his truck. I'm so not excited for this, I hate everything about car shopping. I'm going to appease myself with a trip to BrU while we're there so I can shop for a bringing home baby outfit. Fingers crossed we can get a good deal on a trade-in and the whole car thing can be over with as quickly and painlessly as possible!
  • @goofygoff‌ hope ur baby shower is super fun today!!

@AshleyS512‌ we're supposed to see American Sniper tonight. Is it super loud? I ask only because I am a freak and think the baby can hear everything and am scared to scare her. I know. FTM Madness.
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic

BabyFruit Ticker
  • AshleyS512AshleyS512 member
    edited January 2015
    @cesquer‌ I didn't think it was that loud, there is definitely a lot of gun fire and explosions but not the entire movie. It didn't bother me but maybe wear a thick sweater or something if you're worried. Movie theaters are usually cold anyway so you might kill two birds with one stone :)

Edit: typo
  • So after our 3 early births in M15 i finally convinced my SO to finish the remodel at our house. Basically right now we have a big room with sub flooring laid down and that's it. Because of our lack of any storage at all the baby stuff that was in the room is at this moment pretty much taking up half of my kitchen and my nesting instincts are on overdrive since i can't do anything at all because we are living in the future baby room currently lol my SO has this warped concept of time where he always thinks that things will take much less time that it ever actually turns out to be. He thinks it will only be an hour or 2 to finish our room. Ha i am guessing a day or 2. He thought that moving would only take a day and it ended up taking 3 days. Anyway hopefully i will be able to start nesting here shortly ;)
    Pregnancy Ticker

imagephoto pgal_zps8d04c926.pngphoto mom2015_zpsb124dd59.pngimage

March 15' January Siggy Callenge: Animals Being Jerks
    photo jerks_zpsk4p1dtwb.gif

photo candle_zpslg8yegqf.gif
    For @suzyq0525 and all of our other M15 loss moms
  • https://www.keeperofthehome.org/2012/02/1o-decisions-for-parents-of-newborns.html

I found this article pretty interesting. At this point, most people have probably researched these and have an idea of their plan (or are just going with doc's suggestions). It didn't really change any of my plans, but was a good read. :)
  • We attended two classes today, a car seat and baby care class. My DH and I get the giggles each time we watch one of the cheesy videos. Fortunately, though we got a lot of good info out of both.

Chipotle sounds amazingly delish, too bad our small town doesn't have one, so I will live vicariously through those of you who are able to enjoy it right now!
  • Lightning crotch is no joke.

For realz

But it's OK. Because:

Pregnancy Ticker
  • DH and I went to see Into the Woods today. I really liked it, but that's one of the few musicals I haven't seen an actual stage production of, so I have no comparison. The theater company here is doing a production next month and I want to go and compare!
  • @jennypm - you are such an awesome mom!
    Pregnancy Ticker Anniversary

• Good to hear about everyone's hospital tours! We have ours next week.

Dh was so great today to help with my nesting urge. He cleaned the carpets and began putting up the decals in the nursery.
    BabyFruit Ticker

Kaylin Lanelle Born 9/2012
    Rylee Amelia due March 5, 2015

For SuzyQ

• I know this won't fit him for years, but my son HAS to have this hat. Obviously. The ladies will love it.

• Hi everyone! I've been lurking today in between being busy! We got so much done today it's crazy. I got a pedi, we got our couch and recliner delivered, I washed 30 million loads of laundry (including baby stuff yaaaaayyy!!!), cooked dinner, H mounted a tv to the wall, we finally took down Christmas outside, and he vacuumed the downstairs for me. I'm finishing the baby clothes and putting them away, so fun!
    Glad to hear everyone had pretty good days too!
    Tomorrow we are doing more around the house and then going to get another piece of furniture for our dining room-a beautiful server that we can put some things in!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"