February 2013 Moms

GARTH BROOKS!!!!!!!!!!

@sjames2 and I are going to the Garth Brooks concert in Denver! WOOHOOOOO. I got a total of 6 tickets and I am so super pumped about getting through. It's on my bucket list to see him in concert.

Carry on. :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: GARTH BROOKS!!!!!!!!!!

• Nice! Funny story about a Garth Brooks song: when I was little, I was afraid of thunderstorms, so my grandma played "The Thunder Rolls" for me to try to make me less scared. It became my favorite song. So one day in church, they called all the kids up front for some reason, and started asking us what our favorite songs were. I said "The Thunder Rolls" and my mom almost died of embarrassment. 

For those who don't know: the song is about a woman who finds out that her husband is having an affair and implies that she kills him at the end. I think they were looking for something more along the lines of "Jesus Loves Me" in church. Ha. 
    PCOS with long, irregular cycles
    First round of Clomid in May 2012= BFP #1, DD born January 2013 
    BFP #2 in January 2014, DS born September 2014

View Full Size Image     View Full Size Image   

• I'm soooo excited!!!!!

Together since July 21 2002

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• Loading the player...
  • So cool! Jealous, too!
                    We're Going to be a Family of 5!

Lilypie - (PaHE) Lilypie - (4noI)

Lilypie - (2q9u)

• I don't generally like country music, but I love Garth Brooks. Have fun!
  • It's been a dream of mine to see him. I/my parents recorded every concert that was on TV and I would watch it till the VHS tape broke in so many pieces tape couldn't fix it. Granted that was ages ago but still. A dream coming true.

Together since July 21 2002

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"