August 2014 Moms

@Pink021

13»

Re: @Pink021

• Supposedly there is new management in place for the company (XO) that runs the Bump.  There's speculation that they could be cleaning house, doing an overhaul of sorts.  I don't know, it's getting pretty ridiculous.  No idea what's really going on.

Married since 8.2.08
    DS born 8.11.14
    BFP #2: 9.14.16, EDD: 5.24.17

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I didn't even realize there was a Parenting board. Does this mean I'm in denial that I'm now a parent??  lol 
    Me:41  DH: 46 high count but poor motility & morphology
    TTC on and off since 2005

July 2012: Infertility tests started at OB/Gyn, HSG and HSN all clear
    Sept 2012: IUI #1 w/Clomid - BFN
    Oct 2012: IUI #2 w/Clomid - cancelled due to cyst
    Nov 2012: IUI #3 w/Clomid - BFN
    Break to move and find new PCP, OB/Gyn & RE
    Sept 2013: first appt with RE
    Nov / Dec 2013: IVF #1 with ICSI split
      Dec 6: Retrieval, 4 retrieved, 2 mature, 1 fertilized
      Dec 11: Transferred 1 (Day 5)
      Dec 30:  HCG Beta, 4980. BFP!
     1 little bean!
    EDD: August 28 30 2014
    LO Arrived! August 31 2014

All Welcome!

image image
      Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • cdseno said:

Always with the cake! Only 22 more days and I can have some. :disappointed:

Sorry :( I made that slow cooker chicken again last night for dinner. H ate all the chicken so today I feel like I need to make it again. I might drink the gravy for breakfast. Better?
    Forgot to tell you that I made it and it was amazeballs! The gravy was crazy delcious! I'm keeping that recipe, whole30 or not!
    What recipe is this? I want it...
  • cdseno said:

Always with the cake! Only 22 more days and I can have some. :disappointed:

Sorry :( I made that slow cooker chicken again last night for dinner. H ate all the chicken so today I feel like I need to make it again. I might drink the gravy for breakfast. Better?
    Forgot to tell you that I made it and it was amazeballs! The gravy was crazy delcious! I'm keeping that recipe, whole30 or not!
    What recipe is this? I want it...
    Search Most Delicious Dinner and the thread that pops up has a link in it. I'm mobile and don't know how to link it and I'm honestly too lazy to copy the link from the interwebs right now.
  • I just feel like this is
    theteno said:

Ok so while I agree with @cruelsound‌, its been awhile since she and loislayn were really active (unless theyve been more active lately). I really like them and its absolutely ridiculous they're gone (by choice/banning).

Just thinking, what if theres MUD? We cant rip it a new one? Generally I just lurk those things anyway, but its fun and they deserve it because theyre bringing ridiculousness to a board with people who genuinely discuss real issues.

Also, how controlling is it that we cant even link to the new place? Its not soliciting if someone asks what the place is then you answer. Youre exactly giving them an answer about something they cant find on TB, which youre technically allowed to do. So the fact that people are worried about even linking to this other website is what has me all bothered. You should not be banned for discussing something thats on the internet. So we cant talk about other forums now?

Im not going anywhere. Unless you all do. I saw the other site and didnt like how it looked really, didnt recognize any names, and its a lot of energy that I dont have... but I am mad at TB for banning legit contributors and controlling what we say beyond solicitation. Imo solicitation would have to be the tone around posting the link, not just posting in general. Im annoyed.

This.
  • Completely agree, @theteno
  • Completely agree!
    TTC #1 since August 2011 w/ unexplained IF
    09/12-11/13: 3 TIs, 3 IUIs, ICSI/PGS IVF & 2 FETs
    08/14: Our little miracle has FINALLY arrived - 3 years after we started trying!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"