January 2013 Moms

Thursday's Thoughts

What's on your mind today?

BFP #1: 05/2012 DS born 12/30/12

BFP #2: 02/2014 Natural M/C 03/2014 @ 7 weeks

BFP #3: 06/2014 EDD: 02/17/2015 M/C @ 7w2d, D&E 7/15/14

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Thursday's Thoughts

• I can't believe my LO is going to be 2.  Where did the time go?  I'm planning her birthday party and even though it's very small (grandparents and uncles) it's still like 35 people!  I sometimes worry if I'll be this mesmerized with my 2nd as I am with her.
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • jobiannjobiann member
    edited January 2015
    So many thoughts today. I'm frustrated with just about everything.

My 2 year old refuses to do everything these last few weeks unless it's "eat a cookie". 

My H and I are currently arguing about who feels most unappreciated. Which is probably not a good sign....

So I'm just meh on this Thursday. I think I need a "me" vacation.

Henry Cavill...You're welcome!

BFP #3: EDD 1/10/13 **DS born 12/30/12!!!**
    BFP #2: MC 7/2/11 @ 12 weeks
    **Missing our February '12 LoveBug**
    BFP #1: MMC discovered on 12/6/10

Anniversary

• Loading the player...
  • i might loose my job
    i keep effing up and forgetting to do things, and they keep finding things i haven't done
    i have no valid excuse as to why they're not done except for i didn't do them, forgot to do it, and then thought it was too late to go back and do it
    i've been here for 10 years
    i don't think they want to fire me, but they sure seem to be nit picking
    to top it off my bp is through the roof (although surprisingly lower yesterday) and this stress at work really isn't helping
    they don't seem to care that i'm pg and that this stress isn't good for me or the baby and that me being pregnant means i'm tired, esp with a 2yo who has the sleeping habits of a college kid (doesn't fall asleep til midnight anyone??) and fine boss lady i know you have 3 kids bully for you...but every person every pregnancy is different...just bc you can get up early and do boot camp doesn't mean everyone in the world can
    i'm tired, i take advantage of my 16 oz of caffeine a day....leave me alone i'm tired and forgetful
    i know my job
    if you left me alone maybe i'd actually do it...maybe i'm not doing it to spite you (which is stupid and not true)
    maybe i used to want to come to work everyday, but now i'm scared bc i think you're going to nit pick about something else like, i have too many earrings (which i know she doesn't like, but there's nothing in the dress code about it, so sorry i have 2 cartelidge piercings and 3 holes in each ear...didn't know that was offensive...shall i walk around showing all my tats too?)
    my bosses seem to be the only ones having issues with me...i've got tons of "you're awesome" cards sent to me from coworkers...are those meaningless?

sorry
    had to vent and get that off my chest
    it hasn't been the same here since my hiring boss left and since i've been a working mom

on a side note...dd has been sick...so we've been sleeping on the floor together....and last night she kinda woke up and put her arm around me and said "love you mommy" and brought my face to her's for a kiss..

• @littleheaven I'm so sorry for all of your stress! I would talk to your primary doctor and see if they'd be willing to give you a note for some mandatory time off due to stress. My husband works in a stressful job and almost all of his colleagues have done this at some time. I really hope things get better.

@2013mommy Happy birthday Henry! I know how you feel about 2 - I'm still in shock. We get closer to OAD by the day so I always wonder if things are "the last time."

@katrine_05 so jealous!

For me - work is getting crazy and stressful. On top of that, the one friend I have is actually now the person creating extra work for me because she isn't doing her job. Management knows about it and keeps secretly turning to me to pick up the slack. It's stressing me out and I feel awkward to talk to her. We work remotely, at least, so I don't have to see her daily but I hope she gets it together!

Also, my son still won't sleep well and I'm so tired. My H is home "sick" for the 3rd day in a row and has been no help. I totally need a vacay, too.

BFP #1: 05/2012 DS born 12/30/12

BFP #2: 02/2014 Natural M/C 03/2014 @ 7 weeks

BFP #3: 06/2014 EDD: 02/17/2015 M/C @ 7w2d, D&E 7/15/14

• ambmama said:

@littleheaven I'm so sorry for all of your stress! I would talk to your primary doctor and see if they'd be willing to give you a note for some mandatory time off due to stress. My husband works in a stressful job and almost all of his colleagues have done this at some time. I really hope things get better.

@2013mommy Happy birthday Henry! I know how you feel about 2 - I'm still in shock. We get closer to OAD by the day so I always wonder if things are "the last time."

@katrine_05 so jealous!

Ditto everything @ambmama said!

Last night DD was mad about having to go to sleep and she was crying and saying "Daddy!  Daddy!" (he was gone at a class).  Then suddenly, still crying, she started saying "Cookie Mooonster!  Ernie!  Bert! Eeeernie!  Rubber Ducky!  Eeeelmoooo!" And then she went to sleep.  Random!
  • Have a great time @katrine_05!! I'm so jelly that we don't have planned anywhere to go soon. We were just talking about a trip an hour away to catch dinner and a hockey game...maybe a hotel room...does that count?!? LOL!

Henry Cavill...You're welcome!

BFP #3: EDD 1/10/13 **DS born 12/30/12!!!**
    BFP #2: MC 7/2/11 @ 12 weeks
    **Missing our February '12 LoveBug**
    BFP #1: MMC discovered on 12/6/10

Anniversary

• I went to the doctor AGAIN for what feels like the same shit that we dealt with over Thanksgiving.  I am out of sick time at work and have only felt 100% for like 2 weeks since November.  And you KNOW that DD is going to get it too so I am already freaking out about more of this.  SO SICK OF BEING SICK!!!!

As a happy side note, I keep forgetting to post about this but it has been official for about the last month - WE ARE DONE WITH TEEEEEEEEETH!!!!!  So F%^%&^$&^%king happy about it. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Gah. So, two days ago I had messed up belly, nausea, nastiness. Yesterday I came down with my very first yeast infection. Today, my van won't start and I'm not sure it will. We just replaced the battery like 6 weeks ago. And DH has been stressed out a work (read: a royal jackass at home), so I'm trying to solve the stupid car problem myself with a whiny toddler and an itchy vag. NOT COOL.

I'm just a ball of anxiety right now so I already had a lot on my mind and all of this external crap is making it worse.
  • @katrine_05‌ have a wonderful trip!

@littleheaven‌ girl please take care of yourself! I agree with @ambmama‌ if that means that you have to take some time off work please do so! Blood pressure is nothing to mess around with. Hope you and baby stay well!

My Thursday thought is that I LOVE my new internship site. My old one was ok but I am a career center now and my supervisor is awesome. Aaannnd they have a culinary arts program and I got to be a taste tester twice today! Including a gourmet meal and cake. Pretty awesome gig.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"