July 2015 Moms
Options

Hey guys! I know it's been two weeks...since...well then. Everyone's gone.

squeegoisqueegoi member
edited January 2015 in July 2015 Moms
So...any recognizable names still left, or should I just mosey right along?

I think I saw coffee chick and dabearswife...

This is what I get for focusing on work for the new year.
July 2015 January Siggy Challenge
H & I: 31
Married: 06/04/2005
BFP: 11/14/2014
EDD: 07/26/2015
(Fur Baby: Aspasia of Miletus)

image image
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Hey guys! I know it's been two weeks...since...well then. Everyone's gone.

• Options
    We are still here.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Dabearswife I believe told ya what you need to know ;)
  • Options

I'm here! :D

First came love, then came marriage - Oct 31, 09
    Then came a miscarriage March '11
    Then came a baby in the baby carriage May 16, 12

Waiting on our second little peanut!
    BabyFetus Ticker
    VOTE on my Name List
  • Options
    I'm all for the 24 hour silence stuff, but if I got something to ask I don't want to ask it to the rest of the community who give such shit responses and want to blow rainbows up everyone's arses.
  • Options
    I'm here
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

VOTE on my Name List
  • Options
    I'm here..For now. Not sure if I count as a recognizable name or not haha.
  • Options
    12thwoman said:

This! Haha
    Pic Monkey Collage 1

baby development baby development
  • Options
    I'm here. I really enjoyed reading the posts every day. I didn't post often, but I still had fun and learned a lot.

July 2015 Siggy Challenge

Snow Fails

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Present.
    ? PgAL/PAL Welcome ? My Chart ?
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Lurking and love-titting
  • Options
    Love seeing some familiar names. I too was about to mosey off but guess I'll stay for a bit and see what happens. Never in all my life would I have thought a group like this could create so much drama !
    Like, will I risk getting banned if I offer popcorn !? I'm worried now lol
  • Options
    Love seeing some familiar names. I too was about to mosey off but guess I'll stay for a bit and see what happens. Never in all my life would I have thought a group like this could create so much drama ! Like, will I risk getting banned if I offer popcorn !? I'm worried now lol
    Nope any gif is fine if it doesn't have cursing apparently.
                              Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicphoto r0614p_zpsojhlssmw.gif
                            Anniversary
                           BFP#1- April 24th. M/c-April 30th. BFP#2-September 11th. EDD: May 25th. 
                                      It's a girl!!! (: Madison arrived on May 19th at 6:35 am (:
                                                               * July '15 January siggy challenge.*
  • Options
    Hola Squee! See you on the flip side.
    This signature is all for YOU. I'm on mobile and can't see crap.
    MMC EDD: 1/5/2015  D&C: 5/31/14
    MC    EDD: 4/21/15 Lost: 8/24/14
    BFP for my Rainbow!! 11/6/14
    EDD: 7/20/15

• Options

12thwoman said:

This! Haha

**anticipating quote fail**

x3....I only post here and there, but I'll hang out to see how it goes. It makes me worry about people getting shit advice because thebump chased away some ladies who offer sound info. I guess everyone else will have to work overtime

Started TTC Nov. 2011 

1st clomid cycle June 2012- No response :: HSG August 2012- Left tube blocked, right tube clear :: 2nd clomid cycle Aug. 2012 BFN :: 3rd clomid cycle Sept. 2012 :: BFP Sept 30th :: DS born 6/15/13 :: BFP #2 7/29/14 M/C 8/5/14 :: BFP#3 10/20/14 DD born 7/1/2015 :: Applied to be surrogate April '17 :: Transferred 1 Embryo for IFs Dec. '17 :: Surro Babe born 9/11/18 :: Started 2nd Journey May '19 :: Transferred 1 Embryo for new IFs 9/24/19 :: HB 138 at 6w6d

• Options
    I think I'm going to stay around just to see how this plays out, honestly. 
    Married 2008 - DD 2010 - DS 2012 - Team Green due July 1st!
  • Options
    @DaBearsFansWife‌ also went MIA a bit and lost :-( where is everyone?
    Married DH 6.6.09
    BFP#1 6.12.10 EDD 2.20.11 MMC 8.10.10 D&C 8.11.10
    BFP#2 7.17.11 EDD 3.11.12 DS Born 3.17.12
    BFP#3 10.30.14 EDD 7.10.14 

Pregnancy Ticker

http://i62.tinypic.com/r0614p.gif  movie animated GIF  Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    I'm here. Until I have another solid board to go to, in sticking around =))
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I am here for now. But pretty sure I will be out a here when the first page of this board is filled with "am I in labor?" over and over and over (if not before then).
    July 2015 Jan Siggy Challenge: Snow Fails/Funnies

BFP #5 11/15/14, Team Green EDD 7/22/15

BFP #4 4/30/13, baby girl born med-free Jan. 2014

BFP #3 9/24/12, Missed m/c at 9w1d (baby measured 8w5d)

BFP #2 9/23/10, healthy baby girl born med-free June 2011

BFP #1 5/21/10, Missed m/c at 10w4d (baby measured 8wks), D&C 6/29/10

"Life is like a camera, just focus on what's important and capture the good times, develop from the negatives and if things don't work out, just take another shot."

• Options
    I'm here (not that I'm recognizable, but oh well). I really hope you ladies all stick around, I love reading advice from moms who know what they're talking about ;)
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I'm here... Not that I'm recognizable, but I was more active earlier. Went mia over the holidays and trying to lurk to catch up... Looks like I've missed a lot...
    Me:33/DH: 34
    Married: July 28, 2012
    DD: July 29, 2013
    DS: July 1, 2015
    Current EDD: May 15, 2017
  • Options
    I'm here...not that anyone knows who I am lol. But still...

Lilypie Maternity tickers

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I haven't been the MOST active poster, but I'm here!
  • Options
    I'm here..
  • Options
    I'm kind of here...kind of not...lol. I just check in about every four weeks or so to see if I'm still on the same page as others. I'm a FTM and I really am not interested in all the "crap". I'm looking to gain knowledge and learn about what I am going through/compare to what others are going through. I really don't enjoy coming here when people are just being hurtful and rude. That's not helpful. So I'll just keep peeking in every now and again I guess. 
  • Options
    I'm not recognizable but I'm here!!!
  • Options
    Still here but not sure for how long with the "what goes well with X name" posts and I'm sure the "do you think I'm having a boy or girl" posts are coming as well. Man I miss all the regs, kept this place fun and interesting. I had countless laughs and got some amazing advice from those ladies (and some of you who are left as well) as silly as some women think it is I really will miss TB the way it used to be :(
  • Options
    Still here but not sure for how long with the "what goes well with X name" posts and I'm sure the "do you think I'm having a boy or girl" posts are coming as well. Man I miss all the regs, kept this place fun and interesting. I had countless laughs and got some amazing advice from those ladies (and some of you who are left as well) as silly as some women think it is I really will miss TB the way it used to be :(
    I'm so confused, ha!  I thought you were being snarky on the other post, I apologize to you, @firsttimemommy0715!  Like I said there, there are a number of us sticking around in hopes to prevent it :)
    July '15 January Siggy - snow fails
    image image
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    12thwoman said:

This.

I don't know where everyone went. I didn't get the "hint."
  • Options
    No worries @Mackalack‌ it's probably hard to tell who's being snarky and who's not with everything that's going on right now! Glad to know there's still a few of us hanging around to see how it all pans out though! :)
  • Options
    I'm a half-effort regular. :) Although I am still very confused as to what exactly went down (yes, I have been reading the GBCB and other posts) and I'm trying to piece it together. I'll stick around for a while.
    BabyName Ticker
  • Options
    I'm here! I have been busy and haven't been on much but come and chat when I have time :)
  • Options
    I will continue to lurk ;)  But I am here.  Also with the I have no idea what happened crowd.
  • Options
    squeakyfrog15squeakyfrog15 member
    edited January 2015
    If you are looking for the others...Sassy left you some gifs on here GBCB thread that might help...

Edit...I'm not actually sure which thread it was now...
    Married DH 1/5/13
    BFP #1 4/29/13 Chemical Pregnancy 5/6/13
    BFP #2 7/30/13 EDD 4/12/14
    MMC@9w (found out at 10w) 9/15/13
    D&C 9/16/13
    Started trying again 2/17/14
    BFP #3 4/19/14 Chemical Pregnancy 4/21/14
    BFP #4 8/18/14 EDD 4/25/15
    Began Lovenox 8/18/14
    Heterotopic Pregnancy- Interuterine MMC@6w 8/28/14 
    Found Ectopic 9/16/14 Lost Right Tube
    BFP#5 11/8/14 EDD 7/21/15 Ovulated from Right Ovary!

BabyFruit Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    Same here. I'm not getting involved in the drama! Just here as a first time mommy for support and to support others!
  • Options
    Still here but I'm gonna miss a lot of the regs they kept the board honest and real...gonna see what the board turns into
  • Options
    I'm not a recognizable name. To be honest I lurk and post here and there. I cannot remember any names or even know who regulars are, am I suppose to know? I just noticed today that stuff went down. This is my third rodeo the drama always passes the board continues. Even if it's just us fabulous women ;)

Ps. I love the gif's I don't know how to do but love it when others post them.
  • Options
    I'm still here. I recognize some faces! I'll stick around with you guys and we'll see... I'm still hoping for some kind of explanation as to what happened. I'm pretty sure not all of these ladies violated TOU. It's just weird.

Pregnancy Ticker
    EDD 7/16/2015
    MC 8/30/2014

• Options
    We're in a happy place now. No more pain and sorrow. Come join us.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"