January 2015 Moms
Options

Still Pregnant!

Happily pregnant. I hope everyone is well. I have been trying to track down other mothers still pregnant by checking the tickers.... However, there is not a Tuesday or Wednesday ticker change....  if anyone wants to rant about being pregnant, I would love to hear about it.

I don't really want anyone with their newborns to post here though.  Would really like this just for the pregnant mommas. 

ME

This baby is still in me and hurting my ribs. My ribs have never gone through this before and I don't care too much for how this makes me feel. 
Other than feeling her move around I still have energy. Unless I've been in bed for a long while. If that happens the pain is everywhere down there. 
Anyone else still have energy left?? 

Re: Still Pregnant!

• Options
    I'm still pregnant!  39 weeks and 2 days!  I have an appt today with my doctor and I am trying to decide if I want to schedule and induction for next week IF I haven't went into labor on my own by next week.  I have been reading up on research studies regarding inductions vs. rate of c-section.  More current research shows that if the cervix is actually ready (softened), induction leads to a c-section less often than just waiting on labor to happen naturally.  That is the opposite of what my doctor has been telling me.  So, I want to discuss this with her today.  If she feels this information is reliable and my cervix is ready, I am considering the induction.  I don't know though...I really just want to avoid a c-section.
  • Options
    @kilayla13 when is/was your due date?

BabyFruit Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Oops. I have 13 days till my due date.

I have been so worried about what my doctor will say if I don't have my baby by 41 weeks. The lady I have doesn't seem too concerned about rushing my pregnancy but I have a 38 week appointment/ ultrasound on tomorrow so I'll see what happens.
    I hope I don't need to rush my pregnancy at all.
  • Options
    @sllumpkin‌ I hope you have a successful conversation with your doctor. I'm rooting for you!
  • Options
    I'm due the 22nd, so nervous this one will be late like my first. Went to the doctor yesterday and was told baby is still super high. Cervix no where near ready.... Ugh. My energy is being drained by my teething toddler but I have more than I thought I would. Just wish it was warmer out!
  • Options
    I'm still 11 days from my due date... not that I'm counting down or anything ;)
    DS started running a fever yesterday morning and so, of course, I feel awful today. I really hope that baby doesn't make her appearance until after these germs are gone.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I'm still 11 days from my due date and feeling absolutely miserable.  My back aches and it hurts to walk in my hips and pelvic floor.  I'm exhausted because I haven't been sleeping well at all.  

The past Friday, I was at a 2 and 50% effaced, with a "very soft" cervix.  Doc said baby had moved down, but wasn't all the way engaged yet.  I go back tomorrow for another check, so we'll see if we've made any progress.  I'm so ready to get this baby out... I've been having BH contractions daily and I'm hoping at some point they turn into real contractions.  

I'm at the point (I think a lot of us are) where we know logically we won't be pregnant forever, but we feel like we'll never get to the finish line.  
    Anniversary
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
      DS #1 born 8/3/06, DS #2 born 10/2/08
    TTC since 8/13 BFP 11/27/13, EDD: 8/3/14
    US 12/9 found 2 Gestational Sacs, MC 12/10/13 6w3d
    BFP #4 5/15/14, EDD: 1/25/14, HB 6/4/14 Movement 8/13/14
    All Welcome

Image and video hosting by TinyPic  image
  • Options
    Hang in there ladies!
    I hope our pregnancies go well.

Even if we go over our due date..
  • Options
    @kilayla13‌ there should be a Tuesday ticker change post but if not feel free to join the Monday one!! We'd be happy to have you! I've been feeling great up until the past week. I'm still loving being pregnant but the swelling is getting a bit ridiculous... The worst part is that I know it's going to get worse after the baby comes before it gets better.

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    I'm due on the 30th and I bounce between happy waiting and ready to get this baby out! I've mentioned on some other posts that I'm happy using this time to just relax with hubby, cause I'll be dieing for that once baby is here. But than I have major mood swings where I cannot wait until baby is here. I've been having back labor and sporadic contractions for the past week or so. My next check is on Friday so we will see what doc says. I'm still trying to decide when I want to stop working..
  • Options
    I'm due the 30th also and my doc checked me today and said, "well, baby is still high, cervix hard and closed. My guess is you'll have a February baby!" I cried all the way home from my appointment. ;)

I don't want the baby to come before the right time, but my daughter's 8th birthday is the first week of Feb and I'm really hoping not to be in the hospital for it...and both my others had such severe jaundice that I was in the hospital with them for 4 days.

Sigh. I know it'll happen when it's supposed to, but it is hard to wait. I don't think I realized what a control freak I was until now! ;)
  • Options
    Im still pregnant, 3 days overdue and eagerly awaiting to be done. But discouraged nothing is happening on its own
  • Options

I'm due the 30th also and my doc checked me today and said, "well, baby is still high, cervix hard and closed. My guess is you'll have a February baby!" I cried all the way home from my appointment. ;)

I don't want the baby to come before the right time, but my daughter's 8th birthday is the first week of Feb and I'm really hoping not to be in the hospital for it...and both my others had such severe jaundice that I was in the hospital with them for 4 days.

Sigh. I know it'll happen when it's supposed to, but it is hard to wait. I don't think I realized what a control freak I was until now! ;)

I know our dates are so close to February but I haven't mentally prepared to go into the next month! But we can't be pregnant forever so it will happen soon for all of us!
  • Options
    I'm also due on the 30th(: super excited! But like you said exhausted all the time. This is our second so my little one runs me dry haha I was so excited when I had my 36 week appt (they started checking then with my first) but they changed it to not checking the cervix till the 38 week mark! Ugh so I'm really looking forward to Monday! But when they felt around to see if she was in place she was head down and low at 36 so I'm really hoping for good news Monday!! My birthday is on the 5th of February so I wonder if she decides to come late, we will share a birthday (: good luck ladies!!
  • Options
    @misslizzy82‌ thank you so much for the invite! I'd considered it but I didn't want it to be weird. Thanks so much :)
  • Options
    I am still pregnant! 9 days until EDD. But I have bargained with baby girl that we're waiting until at least Sunday for her appearance! ;) I need to finish the nursery (finally recovering from a 4 week cold that put a damper on productivity) and my IL's are on vacation so this is DH's and myself's (grammar uhh??) last chance for a moment to ourselves (we live with MIL). The doctor says I'm ready to go anytime now (baby has been head butting my cervix for 3 days now), but probably won't too soon since I've been pretty slow with the contractions thus far... but you never know! I am thinking it will be another 2 weeks.
    January J'15 Siggy Challenge: Baby FAILS

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @mrsyoddtost both of my sisters kids are born on the same day two years apart.

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    I am scared that if I clean my house and get things ready the way I'd like then baby would get here quick.... so I'm doing everything half-ass lol
  • Options
    My babies picture is gone!!!!!! WTF
  • Options
    it is still on my profile but it gone on all threads.... I'm so sad... It is my favorite picture of my unborn daughter!
  • Options
    Are you on mobile?

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    not anymore..... I went on my laptop to see what the problem was....
  • Options
    I am due on the 24th. At my appointment Friday I was 90% effaced, very soft anterior cervix, dilated to almost 4 cm. My doctor said he would be surprised if I was still preggo after this last weekend, but alas, here we are :/
  • Options
    i'm due today and this baby is still on the inside.  very little progress during cervical checks (although there has been some...but most of it happened before 36w when i had my first check and was 1cm and 70%, because now i'm 1.5cm and 80%, cervix mid to anterior), baby still at -2.  she's just good and comfy in there, passed her NST and BPP scan with flying colors today.  if nothing happens in the next week, they'll induce on the 21st.

did i mention that DS came spontaneously, perfectly healthy and 100% ready (and nearly 8lb) at 37w?  *sigh* i've been spoiled.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    photo gum-chewers.gif
    BFP#1 EDD 04.20.2010, SUNSHINE baby boy born 03.31.2010
    BFP#2 EDD 12.07.2014, natural mc 04.09.2014 at 5w3d
    BFP#3 EDD 01.14.15, RAINBOW baby girl born 01.16.2015

photo quad_zps6309d559.jpg  image   

Lilypie First Birthday tickers  Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    jan'15 january siggy challenge: baby fails
  • Options
    I'm in the due on the 30th group.  I'm actually feeling pretty good physically.  I go between wanting him now and being content to wait.  I'm skipping cervical checks because it would just drive me crazy so I have no idea if there is any progress.  I know he has gotten lower but I don't think he has dropped.  No one in my family has had a baby before their due date so I'm preparing myself for a Feb baby.  Good news with that is that I earn a day of full pay for every month I work, so if I don't go out for maternity leave until Feb I get one more day of off with full pay!

• Options
    I was due Monday, but baby Bruce is still not here. I have an induction scheduled for the 20th at 8pm. I'm really really hoping he'll decide to come on his own before then. Some days I have energy and my biggest complaint is anxiety, but then other days (like today) it feels like gravity is extra strong. My husband and I are trying everything to naturally induce labor. I really did not expect to still be pregnant at this point.... We're just sooo ready to meet our little man!
  • Options
    14 days to go. Been in early labor since Saturday. Miserable and over it is an understatement. The rational side is taking over my brain, you know the part that says "this kid is too comfortable and is never coming out".

I have been having contractions every 10 minutes since 35 weeks. Saturday they were every 4 minutes. My MW came over Saturday night and said it could be it but I could take a break for a couple days and she would be surprised if I was still pregnant by this weekend. They get 5-7 minutes apart every night and intense. I do nothing but cry with every contraction. I'm trying to remain calm and patient but it's wearing thin.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I feel ya ladies! I'm due on January 29th. 2 weeks left! :) I'm ready to meet my little guy already! I'm still working and it's tough getting out of bed in the morning.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Due date today had a membrane sweep yesterday and lost my plug today. But I feel better since the sweep and have been having less BH and other close to labor symptoms. Sigh. I've been mentally prepared to go over this whole pregnancy but now that it's here it doesn't seem real! It seems everyone who hasn't been here my whole pregnancy wants to know the minute I get admitted. Yeah right. If you weren't here the whole time I don't want you here at the end. People are crazy.
  • Options
    I'm due the 28th and hoping fora weekend birth because otherwise I have to reschedule a million appointments for my ds.
    Seriously though it would be better if I could go the full 40 weeks because we are super busy but things will happen when they happen. I've had a really bad bout of sciatic pain this week, this is the first time I've had the shooting pain happen even when resting, but I'll try to buck up and be a trooper.
  • Options
    I am due 1/16...yup that is tomorrow. I am doing okay, still have energy but my emotional state sometimes is in and out. I have my nice days and mean days...where people should just avoid me at all costs. lol. I was checked yesterday and only 2cm dilated and 50% effaced..which means..well nothing really...hooray. 

I do believe I will be an overdue baby..she is VERY low and my Dr. is really happy with that..my hips are not so happy with that. I am still fighting diaphragm pain even though I know she is not up there kicking it like she used too. It is sad to see the tide change here and more babies than bumps. Oh last thing I did get acupuncture on tuesday and it didn't put me into full fledge labor or anything but it did relax me tremendously and I will say that I have slept like a log last couple of nights..no pee breaks AMAZING. I am going in for another session next week...my acupuncturist thinks one more session will do the trick next week. We will see. 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Still pregnant here! EDD is Jan. 27th. But, baby is already huge. Had an ultrasound yesterday, due to a 3 week growth spurt (over the span of one week...). Fluid levels were normal, but baby was measuring above 97th percentile for head and adbominal circumference. His weight was estimated at 8lbs 12oz! :0

According to how big he's measuring, the ultrasound predicted my due date to be today! Haha. Not rushing anything, though. Just worried about him getting too big for me to push him out! This is my first baby.

Doc doesn't seem worried, though. My mom had all 8lb+ babies, delivered vaginally. So, we'll see...
  • Options
    kilayla13 said:
    Happily pregnant. I hope everyone is well. I have been trying to track down other mothers still pregnant by checking the tickers.... However, there is not a Tuesday or Wednesday ticker change....  if anyone wants to rant about being pregnant, I would love to hear about it.

I don't really want anyone with their newborns to post here though.  Would really like this just for the pregnant mommas. 

ME

This baby is still in me and hurting my ribs. My ribs have never gone through this before and I don't care too much for how this makes me feel. 
    Other than feeling her move around I still have energy. Unless I've been in bed for a long while. If that happens the pain is everywhere down there. 
    Anyone else still have energy left?? 

This part is worded a bit strange- it is a public forum. 
    Anyway- Today is my original EDD but it was moved to the 19th which was more in line with my actual cycle anyway. Membranes were stripped yesterday afternoon. I'm still holding out hope that something will happen today- but not counting on it. I was induced with DS1 and hope to not be this time around (although my husband wants me to so that it can be "scheduled" and he can arrange for his business to be covered). 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I'm due on the 31st but have been scheduled for a c-section on the 23rd - i cant wait! (Not looking forward to the after effects of the c-section - my 3rd one) but i have literally no energy at the moment and have serious nesting instincts kicking in but no energy to get anything done, still having morning sickness aswell so will be glad to get my body back. :)
  • Options
    @MichaelSC28: I'm also due tomorrow!  I got mad when I logged on today and it said 1 day left.  Really? Are you sure?  

Last night I had consistent contractions 10 minutes apart, but they stopped after an hour.  Physically I'm okay besides back pain, but mentally I'm not doing great.  I could have had an induction this week, but decided to wait till 41 weeks.  I keep going back and forth if it was the right decision.  
  • Options
    @littleB92 - Well lets see if there is a miracle and our LOs just say okay I guess its time. My freaking Dr. won't induce till 41+ so I will have a date by my next appt should she not come. If anyone would of said hey this is what the last month might be like. I think I would of asked not to know the DD.  I would rather just say any day now in Jan. 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    @MichaelSC28: I almost wish she didn't give me the option of this week or next.  I keep second guessing myself for waiting, but am hopeful that our LOs will get the message that it is eviction day soon.  
  • Options
    Still pregnant here - but I should be as I have 2 weeks to go to my RCS date :) Its hard to come on this board and see all the newborns - theyre cute but I want mine LOL

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Due Jan 22nd. I've been dilated to 4 for over 2 weeks now and having regular contractions for the past 3 nights. They have been 10 min apart, last 4 or 5 hours and get progressively stronger before they just stop. Still working 12 hour shifts on my feet all day and just waiting for that glorious moment when my water breaks in front of all of my coworkers so they finally appreciate the fact that I "could go into labor any day now". Glad LO is taking his sweet time, but so ready to hold him in my arms and be done with all these aches and pains!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"