February 2013 Moms

Happy Toddler Updates

SummerLove21SummerLove21 member
edited January 2015 in February 2013 Moms

Since it's been slow, and it seems we are in need of some happy, what are the adorable things your toddler(s) is doing lately? (ETA: Lurkers, you too!  We want to hear about your F13 babies as well!)

DS loves his little sister so much, it melts my heart.  He loves to kiss her, and he is very obsessive about her keeping her hat on.

The other day, he grabbed my face in both of his hands and gave me a big wet kiss.  Then we both dissolved into giggles.

DH taught him to sing "Baby, baby, baby ooooo" a la Justin Bieber.  It is too funny.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Happy Toddler Updates

• Loading the player...
  • Mac loves the ninja turtles. He knows that to get it to play on the tv you need two remotes. He grabs two remotes, gives each of us one and says 'turtles, yes please'. As soon as the opening scene comes on he screams turtles and just dances around the house. Sometimes at bed he lays in his crib and recites the names of all the Sesame Street characters he knows. 'Elmo, Abby, Ernie, Cookie' over and over.
    Haha, DD does the same thing with Doozers, and shouts "awwww, more Doozers!!" every time the theme song ends.  And she has VERY strong opinions about which episode she wants to watch at any given time.  God forbid we misunderstand her and put the wrong one on.

• Emmett also loves to grab my hand while I'm siting down and say "com'on!" And lead me into the kitchen to show me what he wants! It's so cute (but only for the first 50x, not really the 500 after that lol)

imageimage

Anniversary

• Emmett also loves to grab my hand while I'm siting down and say "com'on!" And lead me into the kitchen to show me what he wants! It's so cute (but only for the first 50x, not really the 500 after that lol)

We get "mo-me" (show me) from us telling him to show is what he wanted- eleventy times a day.
                    We're Going to be a Family of 5!

Lilypie - (PaHE) Lilypie - (4noI)

Lilypie - (2q9u)

• tamarar5 said:
    Emmett also loves to grab my hand while I'm siting down and say "com'on!" And lead me into the kitchen to show me what he wants! It's so cute (but only for the first 50x, not really the 500 after that lol)
    We get "mo-me" (show me) from us telling him to show is what he wanted- eleventy times a day.
    I get "come here mommy" and then dragged to the kitchen. And then usually "fishes" (it's a finding nemo fruit snack) or "chewies" another snack of his.
    Married: August 2008
    DS born: February 2013
    TTC #2: Nov. 14
    Chemical pregnancy 09/16/15
    BFP: 12/25/15 EDD: 09/04/16
  • Our girl loves the freedom she has in the new house. Our bedroom is on tge first floor and she likes going in there. She will come up to me during the day and say'bed?', because she wants to go in our bed.

She loves seeing other kids when we are out and will all but join a family if they have kids. Just goes right up to the kids and starts talking and playing.

Last night in the grocery store parking lot she was saying bye and waving to people getting in their cars, then she started blowing kisses.

Back to lurking, while I wait for internet and phone to be hooked up at our new house. Been waiting a month. Supposed to happen today.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"