November 2014 Moms
Options

When and why did your LO laugh?

My LO is such a happy girl! Always smiling but hasn't giggled or laughed yet. She's 2 months old and I just want to hear that beautiful sound! Tell me your story!

Re: When and why did your LO laugh?

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm getting smiles (and loving them!) but no laughs or giggles yet. She's changing so fast though lately, I'm sure it will be soon.
  • Options
    I got a full on shoulder bouncing giggle the other day. I was holding him & making a silly noise that always gets him smiling. He was just loving it. It was the cutest thing!
    BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We are close, but none yet. Sometimes when she gives me a really big smile it seems like she's trying to laugh, but just hasn't figured it out yet.
    Miney 9/15/10
    Mo 11/4/14 
    Wait, What?!? - EDD 11/1/19
    Mothers get 1 day off

• Options
    LO gives us a laugh now and then. The first time was when my aunt was visiting and we were laughing about something and he joined in! It was so cute and surprising.
  • Options
    DS thinks it's hilarious when I'm wiping away his spitup/drool. That's when I get the biggest smiles and giggles from him. I'm glad he thinks spitup is funny, because I sure don't.
    BFP 2.22.14 | EDD 11.2.14 | DS 11.7.14
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Aww, we're behind! LO is 8 weeks and just started to smile (that is, smile when it's not gas =). I hope we get bigger smiles and a giggle soon!
    It's a girl! Due November 22, 2014
  • Options
    DS has been doing this sleep giggle thing for a while. He smiles and coos when he's awake, but the only real giggles I get are when he is sleeping. I guess he's having a silly "dream." I wish I knew what was going on in his mind.

image      image

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Not yet, but close. I was lucky with dd and caught it on camera. She was having fun in the bathtub.
    Lilypie - Personal picture    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers  Lilypie - Personal picture    
  • Options
    The only time my little guy has laughed so far was at 6 weeks when he was on the boob and he giggled in his sleep. Other than that only smiles. I think we have a few more weeks to go for giggles.
  • Options
    So far she's laughed once when I was taking off her socks, which I think tickled her feet, and then once last night when DH and I were undressing her. She smiles all the time and has "conversations" with me where she makes noises in response to me talking so I'm definitely looking forward to more laughter from her. :)
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    DD is just starting to smile at things other than gas (she's 6w1d)...no giggles yet, but they'r probably just around the corner.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"