October 2013 Moms
Options

THE MOST IMPORTANT POLL YOU WILL EVER ANSWER

2»

Re: THE MOST IMPORTANT POLL YOU WILL EVER ANSWER

• Options
    I refuse to vote. #pollbully

photo f5b87909-fb54-49d9-91f2-1c11ca11c6c6_zpsb539db06.jpgimage
    imageimagehttps://us.v-cdn.net/5020794/uploads/FileUpload/07/a4ee8a96ea9a5b36f67716d2e4a85b.jpg

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    bionicb said:

So im banned in like two seconds. I wouldnt wish that experince on anyone. My sis lost her son at 37 weeks, its devestating.

However you are on a forum where you type and read what you send before you send it. You deliberately called multiple people jackasses. You can act high and mighty but seriously? A coupld of people have gone out of their way to drag drama and be hurtful on purpose. Thats just terrible!

I have been through some seriousely heavy shit and have NEVER behaved the way that you are behaving. I liked a status. Go ahead and get me banned.

Fuck off. Oh and you're being that way now

imageimage    

• Options

Hey Pam nobody asked you!

Who's Pam?

imageimage    

• Options
    Oh good CV is here...
  • Options
    I think some of you need to remember that certain people are watching you! WWJSD?

• Options
    I have to say Deeds, you beat me to the words, trying to log on. So I will just add ditto.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Jalee85Jalee85 member
    edited January 2015
    Yes let's lay off @ElleStaxx‌ she doesn't deserve this. Those of you on TIS that were so upset by all the comments. You know why they were made, whether you believe it was deserved or not. It's obvious not everyone there is an issue. If you know you are not an issue then don't be offended.
    April2014 Siggy Challenge - Bunnies
    imageimageimage     
    imageimage

• Options
    Not that it matters, but you are the one who said you were on my post it. I just said accurate. I do not ever remember saying I didn't like you, but I do remember you saying you "hate" Nryan.
  • Options
    Furthermore, all of you calling out jenball for being insensitive about a loss need to take a good hard look at the founding member of WPA.

• Options
    Hey is that pregnancy pact still on? What was it o'16?
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Options
    I am so sorry for your loss @ElleStaxx‌!! :(

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    photo ae9d6512-aa3f-4ee3-9605-e9c1b685f0eb_zps385c8147.jpg
  • Options
    @deedee1017‌ It sounds good to me!
    April2014 Siggy Challenge - Bunnies
    imageimageimage     
    imageimage

• Options
    T3hKay said:
    ElleStaxx said:
    I have no idea and I don't care. I have other things to think about right now. NRyan is not one of them. And I don't mean that in a mean way. It's just the truth.
    Why don't you head on over to the loss boards then?
    You didn't just go there.

BFP: 1.19.2013 - EDD: 10.2.2013 - It's a girl! 9.25.13: Welcome Addison!

• Options
    @ElleStaxx‌ I am very sorry for your loss.

imageimage
  • Options
    I can see that there are a few WPA members that probably shouldn't even be in the post. After all your support your leader and remember the nasty hurtful and uncalled for comment made.. Soo fuck off and stop being fake bitches. With that being said the only person I even are about on TB that isn't on FB is @rsigler‌ and I hope to continue seeing your pretty face and beautiful family on Instagram

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Options
    Very sorry for your loss @elliestaxx. I know I'm late, but I just saw this. You'll be in my thoughts and prayers along with your family. Sending you hugs.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"