Working Moms

Tuesday GTKY!

1. What are you wearing right now? (asked in a most non-creepy tone of voice possible).
2. What are your kids ages and current favorite weekend activities?
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Tuesday GTKY!

1. Black slacks, raspberry-colored turtleneck, black and white blazer, black wedges
    2. Almost 7 and 3.5.  Family bike rides and park time (if it ever stops raining).  Friday night dinner and movie night.  We get carry out and picnic in the family room.
  • 1. Green sweater, denim skirt, brown knee high boots. It was -20 when I left my house this morning
    2. 18 months - reading books and looking at photobooks. She would look at the same 2 photobooks all day long if we let her.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • edited January 2015
    I'm #2!!! (What else are you gonna say when you can't be #1?)

1. Ultralow rise jeans (always a mistake), my snow boots b/c I'm too lazy to take them of, white shirt under a grey sweater. And since you asked: a nice, practical push-up bra and lacy blue thong (that is at least 5 years old and lived through 2 pregnancies).

2. Boy is 2, girl is 10 mos. He likes to eat water beads, play with monster trucks and go to Target. She likes to race-crawl anyone who's willing and go to Target.

ETA: Boo. Reminder to self: less nonsense, more typing.
    One boy (11.26.12) and one girl (2.28.14)
  • 1. Silky black and white striped button up top, grey skinny jeans, wedge booties

2. DD will be 3 on Friday.  Right now her favorite thing to do is to go food shopping with mommy- she loves riding in the cart and helping put things on the conveyer belt to get rung up.

BFP 1- EDD 2/09/11 Missed MC DX @11 weeks D&C- 7/25/10 BFP 2- EDD 12/22/11 Natural MC @ 5w 2d BFP 3- EDD 1/25/12 DD Josephine born 1/16/12

Lilypie - (TUWi)

• 1.  Brown lined pants, a red sweater, and a brown and white scarf.  And snowboots. 

2.  Kids are 6, 5, 3, and 7 months.  Favorite activities right now are going to the indoor playground, playing wii, and building forts in the family room.

• 1. Leggings and a sweatshirt.  DD got me sick. 

2. Kids are 10 (DD), 7 (DD) and almost 3 (DS).  We like to play outside, bake, cook, ride bikes and play games.  DS is on a team when we play things like Monopoly and he rolls for everyone.

• 1. Black slacks, dark peach/orangeish sweater, black boots.

2. The girls are 5 and 3. On Saturday mornings both girls do ice skating lessons (they love it). We try to go to Family Swim at the gym on Sunday afternoons. I think swimming is by far their favorite activity.  
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • 1. I'm wearing black slacks, a dark green cap-sleeve shell, and a dark gray open cardigan.  My office is business casual.

2.  DS is 5 1/2 and DD is almost 4 (b-day is Feb. 8).  During the winter we'll stay home and play with toys, watch movies, bake, go bowling, or go to the museum.  DH and DS love football, so they hang out in the basement family room and watch football on the weekends.  During the summer, we play outside, go down to the dam in our town (and get ice cream), go to the farmer's market in our town, go camping, or go up to our family cottage (about 1 hour and 45 minutes away).

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • 1.  Dark jeggings, white and gray striped sweater, and my slippers (WFH)

2. DS is 4.5 and DD is 1.5.  We love to go outside and to the park.  During the winter we are limited to the mall play place and chick-fil-a.  I am counting down the weeks until daylight savings starts.

View Full Size Image

• ridesbuttonsridesbuttons member
    edited January 2015
    litzo27 said:
    1. What are you wearing right now? (asked in a most non-creepy tone of voice possible). Both are in track style pants and soft, long sleeved shirts 

2. What are your kids ages and current favorite weekend activities? 7 and 6; swimming, scootering, skating/hockey, lego-lego-lego, horsing around and fart jokes, doing crazy stuff with dad, watching The Goonies

promised myself I'd retire when I turned gold, and yet here I am
  • 1. Grey slacks, black boots, grey and light blue chevron sweater.
    2. DD1 - age 10 - she ice skates so Sundays are spent at the rink and then her electronics  :), DD2 - age 5 - in learn to skate lessons also, DS1 - age 2 - he loves to play with his trucks.  We try to go on Saturday mornings as a family to the Y which has a small water park. We also created a Family Fun List that is on our fridge.  If we have free time we pick something off the list to do. 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • 1. Red & navy striped sweater, jeans, snow boots. My office is hella casual. And I don't have any meetings today.

2. DD is 2.5. She likes TV, spraying the chalkboard (and herself and the floor) with water, unrolling the toilet paper, and helping mommy in the kitchen. When it's not frigid and wet, we go the playground every weekend. Music class starts this Saturday morning, thank god. More activities!
  • 1. What are you wearing right now? (asked in a most non-creepy tone of voice possible).
    blue and white striped button down, grey slacks, blue clarks flats. i'm not gonna lie - they're maternity slacks. still firmly between wardrobes and resisting buying more clothes.

LO is still itty bitty - will be 4 months old on the 23rd. his favorite activities are sleeping, eating, yelling, playing, and being a baby.

Met: September 2005  Married: October 2008   DS: 09/2014
           Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
           Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • 1. slippers, black yoga pants and a green and white chevron blouse (love working from home - recently started video conferencing from here, so must be business like from the waist up)!

2. 3 and almost 4 months.  3 (DS) loves anything cars, trains or trucks.  We spent lots of time building train tracks or 'cooking' in his kitchen from Santa.  DD (almost 4 months) loves watching her brother do anything.  Also loves books and sleeping.

laying down the law on Oahu's North Shore

Pregnancy Ticker
  • 1. black leggings, maroon sweater and tall black boots.

2. ages almost 6 and 2.5 - they like crafts/coloring/games, bowling, playing outside in the snow if it's not too cold and we have snow, indoor play places, watching a movie, helping clean the house - simple tasks, really pretty much anything
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers  

• 1. The winter Airman Battle Uniform with combat boots

2. DS is 2 1/2 and on the weekend if it's nice out, he loves the playground, movies, puzzles, his art easel, play kitchen, reading

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • 1. Black skinny pants, black wedge ankle boots and black and cream tunic sweater

2. DD is 20 months. She loves looking at pictures of babies and looking at, and reading and talking about elmo. We also spend a lot of time having dance parties to the song "Happy".

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • 1. These black pants that look like hot skinny dress pants but magically feel like yoga pants with a blue and black cowl-necked sweater. And black patent heels with a strap and buckle.

2. 2.5 DD and 8 month old DS. We are really big into Family Dance Parties. We have one every Friday night when we cook dinner. DD runs in periodically and yells, "What's going on in here??" And we all yell back, "It's a Family Dance Party!!!" It's hilarious. Even DS is getting into the dance party. We also do swim class on Saturday mornings, and they both love that.
  • 1. skinny jeans, a black and white tee, and a cardigan. I'll be putting my black boots back on when I go back to work.

2. LO is 13 months old, but his current favorite activities are playing with our broom (he has his own but it isn't good enough) and climbing crap. Bookshelves, chairs, couches, coffee table.. the kid can't (or won't maybe) walk more than 8 steps, but he can make it to the second level of one of those cubicle storage systems. He also enjoys naps with his mama!

• 1. I'm in a black suite with a silk blouse and pumps (changed out of boots) since I'm teaching today.

I'm jealous of all your wedge boots. now I want a pair.

2. Saturday morning boys (6.5 and 3.5) have MMA practices and do food shopping with dad. In the rest of the free time we just play a lot in the house and on the backyard, go to natural history museum or zoo or aquarium. A long cartoon movie is a must each weekend. Sometimes playdates with our friends. DD is happy to observe whatever her brothers are doing and get in the way.
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • pb&fluffpb&fluff member
    edited January 2015
    1.  Light blue scrub pants and a black hospital logo t-shirt

2.  He'll be 2 on Thursday!!  Grocery shopping.  Is this weird?  LOL  We play outside, maybe make a trip to the playground if it's nice.

<3<3 "You know my name, not my story.
    You've heard what I've done, not what I've been through.
    If you were in my shoes, you'd fall the first step." <3<3

• 1. DS is home sick, so I'm wearing lounging clothes- sweatpants and a fleece hoodie.

2. DS is almost 2 1/2. He likes Legos and matchbox cars, running around outside (if mom and dad can tolerate the cold), helping me cook, and doing any kind of art project.

• vvvvvfee said:

1. DS is home sick, so I'm wearing lounging clothes- sweatpants and a fleece hoodie.

2. DS is almost 2 1/2. He likes Legos and matchbox cars, running around outside (if mom and dad can tolerate the cold), helping me cook, and doing any kind of art project.

Oooh, yeah, my DS loves to watch us cook!  "Watch mama."  LOL

<3<3 "You know my name, not my story.
    You've heard what I've done, not what I've been through.
    If you were in my shoes, you'd fall the first step." <3<3

• 1.  Navy sweatshirt and brown pants.

2.  DD is five.  She loves watching Disney Collector videos on Youtube.  Going to the park.  Crafts.  Baking cookies.  Playing family.  Indoor playgrounds. 

• 1. yoga pants and a long sleeved t.  working from home today because I had two moles removed at the dermatologist.  feeling very sorry for myself :/

2. DD is 2.5.  In spring/summer/fall when it's nice out, her favorite weekend activity is to "go to the mountains!"  we're big into hiking/outdoors etc.  now that it's winter and crappy out, her favorite activity is to go to the library.  we go after swimming class on sunday (which she hates, but i feel it's important).  she also takes a dance class, and we have a membership to the museum of science that we try to make the most of.
  • 1. The winter Airman Battle Uniform with combat boots

This is so badass.  Best answer in the thread.
  • edited January 2015
    litzo27 said:
    1. What are you wearing right now? (asked in a most non-creepy tone of voice possible).

1. An old navy black and white stripe top and black skinny pants with black heels. I wear a lot of black. Especially since having my last baby.

2. DS is 3: If we have to be indoors he loves pretending to be a Wild Kratt and playing with space ships; He adores a good playground.  

DD is 10 months: She loves buckets of things that she can empty, bonus if the things inside the bucket are plastic so she can bang them together, extra bonus if the bucket is full of stuff she's not supposed to play with, and double prizes if she can get her hands on something she's not supposed to play with b/c it's gross (ie snot sucker).

\image  image

• 1. Pink striped PJ pants and a blue tank top. (and before you think I live somewhere warm, it's 12 degrees outside and my thermostat is set to 66 lol)
    2. going to the mall to get "brown chicken and rice" from the stir fry place in the food court and hitting Barnes & Noble for a new book
  • Skinny jeans and a brown sweater with leaopard print converse type shoes

DS is 5 and DD is 2.   On weekends we do a lot of sports for DS - soccer and swimming on Saturday and then we just hang out on Sundays and play.  Winters are tough for getting out and having fun.

• 1- Beige GAP slacks, blue and green tunic and a jewel tones scarf with sneakers.

2- My baby is 6 months old tomorrow and her favorite weekend activity is playing with toys and being plaid and talked to non stop from 7 am-7pm 

normally we spend Fridays at my parents' and Saturday is reserved to breakfast out/shopping/etc
    imageimage
    God Bless You my Little One
    Farida, our first child, born on the 19th of July 2014
    Farida, at 8 weeks
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"