Trying to Get Pregnant

*TWW Tuesday*

edited January 2015 in Trying to Get Pregnant
Cycle/Month:

CD/DPO:

Timing:

Testing Plans:

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks:

GTKY: Which current pop-culture icon do you find most entertaining? most irritating? (i.e. Downton Abbey, Grumpy Cat, Taylor Swift, etc...)

Edited to un-bold it for all our Mobile Bumpies!
January TTGP Siggy Challenge: Workout Fails
Love: 2005
DD: 2007 
DS: 2008
TTC #3 since 11/2014
For the Chart Stalkers: My Chart

Re: *TWW Tuesday*

• Cycle/Month: 2/2

CD/DPO: 16/3

Timing: -2, -1, O, +1

Testing Plans: None

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks: FF moved my CH like I expected, and now they're solid. I'm more confident about where they've got my CH now, so I'm glad about that. I'm still feeling thankful that I was using OPKs. If I hadn't seen the lines darkening up so quickly/early, we'd have probably mostly missed my FW.

GTKY: Which current pop-culture icon do you find most entertaining? most irritating? (i.e. Downton Abbey, Grumpy Cat, Taylor Swift, etc...) I'm a Taylor Swift fan. I can't help it. I can't currently think of an annoying one...
    TTC #3 since 11/2014
  • Cycle/Month: 8 (2 AL)

CD/DPO: 20/6

Timing: -3, -1

Testing Plans: if AF is late

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks: Cramping started yesterday which is pretty much the earliest its arrived in a cycle after O. Eff you cramps.

GTKY: Which current pop-culture icon do you find most entertaining? most irritating? - that's a tough question! I'm honestly not sure! Maybe the Kardashians? They fall under both categories depending on the day.
    Married 8/14/09
    TTC #1 since 5/2014
    BFP #1 11/14/14 - CP @ 5w2d
    image  image  image
  • Loading the player...
  • NEgirl824NEgirl824 member
    edited January 2015
    FX for darker lines @hovenb

Cycle/Month: 5

CD/DPO: 24/11

Timing: -4 

Testing Plans: on the 17th since I am going out for my birthday dinner that night

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks: I'm just plain tired today. DD has been getting up at night upset and it is catching up to me. I feel bad for DD, I'm not sure what is waking her up. 

GTKY: Which current pop-culture icon do you find most entertaining? most irritating? (i.e. Downton Abbey, Grumpy Cat, Taylor Swift, etc...) Justin Bieber irritates me. I know I have grown a liking to T Swift since her new album has come out. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

TTGP December siggy challenge
    workout fail

Married 5/22/10, DD born 8/24/11, ttc #2 sept '14
     5wks

• edited January 2015
    @hovenb - Have you checked to make sure your Wondfos aren't part of the fakes that some people received a few weeks ago? They always say "a line is a line", but I understand the nerves with these cheapie tests and faint lines. FX that your shadow turns into a for-real-can't-deny-it line!!

ETA - At only 11 dpo, it's totally expected for the line to be very faint. So, I'd be willing to bet it's the real thing. :)
    TTC #3 since 11/2014
  • MLG010105 said:
    Cycle/Month: 3/3

CD/DPO: 24/9

Timing: High

Testing Plans: No plans.

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks: I've been waking up with some spotting that disappears as the day wears on since Saturday. 
    Also, I was thumbing through TCOFY last night and realized it's as bad as WebMD.  I have ALL THE THINGS wrong with me.

GTKY: Which current pop-culture icon do you find most entertaining? most irritating? (i.e. Downton Abbey, Grumpy Cat, Taylor Swift, etc...) I find Chris Hemsworth entertaining.  Well, entertaining in that I can stare at him for hours and be thoroughly entertained.  
    Most irritating:  Anything Kardashian, JLo, Real Housewives.

• Cycle/Month: 8/10 (2/4 AL)

CD/DPO: 58/10

Timing: O-4, O

Testing Plans: not sure

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks: Feeling a little out of sorts today. 

GTKY: Which current pop-culture icon do you find most entertaining? most irritating? (i.e. Downton Abbey, Grumpy Cat, Taylor Swift, etc...)  "Celebrities" who became that way because of reality TV, like the Kardashians. I like Taylor Swift and that's what I'm going to go with because I can't think of anyone else. 

Married: June 25, 2011 
    Our beautiful girl came into our lives October 15, 2012 
    TFAS: March 2014 
    BFP #2 July 2014 Miscarriage (6 weeks) August 2014 
    BFP #3 September 2014 Chemical Pregnancy September 2014 
    Seeing the RE: February 2015 
    Diagnosis PCOS: February 2015

BFP #4 April 2015 Chemical Pregnancy April 2015
    BFP #5 June 2015 EDD: 3/5/16
    Our rainbow baby came into our lives February 27, 2016
    BFP #6 January 2018 Miscarriage (7 weeks) February 2018
    BFP #7 April 2018 EDD: 12/23/18

• hydrangea1019hydrangea1019 member
    edited January 2015
    Coming over from WTO :)

Cycle/Month: 9

CD/DPO: 17/3 according to FF this morning.

Timing: O and +1, but I think they'll move

Testing Plans: none. I wait out AF.

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks: I woke up to a HUGE temp spike this morning. Largest I've seen in my 9 months of temping. I think my actual O date was yesterday, CD 16 instead of 14 like FF is showing. But we'll see.

GTKY: Which current pop-culture icon do you find most entertaining? most irritating? (i.e. Downton Abbey, Grumpy Cat, Taylor Swift, etc...)
    I'm going to say Beyonce and JayZ. They irritate me for some reason.
    TTC #1 since April 2014
    Me (29) DH (29)
    Married 5+ years
    football animated GIF

• @pippacricket - The Kardashians...Good gracious! They are so annoying that I avoid anything even slightly related to them. I had completely forgotten about them. Yes. They are one of the most annoying pop culture obsessions. Agreed!
    TTC #3 since 11/2014
  • Cycle/Month: 9/8

CD/DPO: 21/9

Timing: -5, -3, -1

Testing Plans: Tomorrow if my temp looks good and no spotting.

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks: I dislike the TWW. It's so hard to be patient and wait for either really exciting news or really disappointing news.

GTKY: Which current pop-culture icon do you find most entertaining? most irritating? (i.e. Downton Abbey, Grumpy Cat, Taylor Swift, etc...) I try to stay away from pop-culture as much as possible, lol.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickersBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    TFAS-June 2014

• Shark week for me ladies. I hope to not see any of you in WTO! :)

TTGP Jan Siggy Challenge: Workout Fails

Workout FAIL!. .. actually about 1% of the male population CAN

So THAT's how you get into baby-making position!

imageDjhffrz4XcU3vY8JaKJ0mg2KTyzMU4IW_lg.jpg

• Sorry, @rayschicky. That sucks. :(
    TTC #3 since 11/2014
  • Cycle/Month: 1 Month TTC

CD/DPO: 17 / 1

Timing: Not sure what this means - as this is my 1st time in the TWW board - any help?

Testing Plans: Once AF is late

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks: Starting out new here on this board and excited to finally be part of the TWW group
    Any help on the timing question would be great
  • Hi @winterbridemamma, welcome to TWW! The "Timing" question refers to your sex timing in relation to O. If you're using Fertility Friend, it will give you a rating ("High", "Good", etc...). Some people just use that general designation. Others list the actual days they had sex. -2 means two days before O, O means on the day of ovulation, +1 means one day after ovulation. We only count the days that are actually in the FW (fertile window), so usually -5 through +1. Some won't even count +1, since they egg is usually unviable at that point.

Again, welcome and good luck!
    TTC #3 since 11/2014
  • MLG010105 Thank you so much for the information!
  • Cycle/Month: 2/2

CD/DPO: 21/9 - I think, I need to check my calendar

Timing: only ok

Testing Plans:  tomorrow morning maybe

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks:  At this point in the tww, I just want my period to come or to be able to test, even though I know it's still super early. I'm SO impatient  

GTKY: Which current pop-culture icon do you find most entertaining? most irritating? (i.e. Downton Abbey, Grumpy Cat, Taylor Swift, etc...)  I actually love Taylor Swift, at least her last two albums. I hate hashtaging everything. It turns me into an irritable old lady.
  • Cycle/Month: 6

CD/DPO: 28/7

Timing: I'm optimistic. It just takes one, you know?

Testing Plans: I feel like I should see AF if she's coming on Friday, 10 DPO since my LP is consistently 10 days. I still don't want to test that early but I have way too many drinking gatherings this weekend...

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks: I'm symptom spotting like a beast! I keep thinking these cramps and that mild headache must mean I'm out. I try to remind myself of the implantation timeline, but really I'm just going crazy.

I LOVE Ryan Gosling. That man can do no wrong. He loves animals? Check! He looks amazing with a shirt off? Yesssss!
    Annoying would have to be Kim and Kanye in every way, always.
    Met 10/2009, Adopted rescue pup 9/2011, Married 6/2013, TTC #1 7/2014

• JennyH81JennyH81 member
    edited January 2015
    Cycle/Month: 1/1

CD/DPO: 23/8

Timing: Good according to FF.  Room for improvement according to me.

Testing Plans: DH asked me to test at 10dpo, which is coming up soon - eep!  I have very mixed feelings about testing so early, esp. when I don't have a clue what my typical LP is. 

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks: Really no symptoms at all of anything, temps dropped from their peak but are holding steady abover the coverline.

GTKY: Which current pop-culture icon do you find most entertaining? most irritating? (i.e. Downton Abbey, Grumpy Cat, Taylor Swift, etc...)nI still kind of love grumpy cat, even though I told DH that it made me feel like a frumpy 50 year old with a "Hang in There!" cat poster in my cubicle.  But he's just so adorably grumpy!  Least favorite is the Kardashians.  I still don't understand why they are famous.

Me: 33  DH: 39  Married 5/17/14
    TTC #1 - Jan 2015

Formerly known as JennyH81

DH has one son (11) from prior marriage
    Baby Girl Pug is my furbaby

Come peek in my ute!

• Cycle/Month: 5/5

CD/DPO: 17/4

Timing:-1,-3,-5

Testing Plans: 10 DPO if no AF

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks: I just hate that I was traveling all around O. I know I O'd because there was a huge temp shift, just not convinced on the day. FF did give solid crosshairs. I should just be thankful I O'd.

GTKY: Which current pop-culture icon do you find most entertaining? most irritating? (i.e. Downton Abbey, Grumpy Cat, Taylor Swift, etc...) definitely Kardashians and Bieber most irritating.. I love Downton, J Law
    January Siggy Challenge- Workout fails 

Yes, this has happened to me.

TTC #1: September 2014
  • edited January 2015
    Cycle/Month: 4

CD/DPO: 22/4

Timing: -5, -2, -1

Testing Plans: If no spotting before 12dpo, then 12dpo. But I'm pessimistic this month.

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks: I'm so tired lately. I don't think I've fully recovered from the holidays yet.

GTKY: Which current pop-culture icon do you find most entertaining? most irritating? (i.e. Downton Abbey, Grumpy Cat, Taylor Swift, etc...) Love Ryan Gosling memes. Yum. Dislike anything Kardashian. Yuck.
    Married to LOML: 8/14/12

TTC #1: Oct. 2014

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • lilsneezylilsneezy member
    edited January 2015
    @hovenb‌ I would try a FRER tomorrow morning. FX for you!

Cycle/Month: 17/18

CD/DPO: 31/14

Timing: Good

Testing Plans: Today, BFN

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks: My temp went up this morning so I decided to test. Big mistake. Now I'll just spend the rest of the day feeling sorry for myself.

GTKY: Which current pop-culture icon do you find most entertaining? most irritating? (i.e. Downton Abbey, Grumpy Cat, Taylor Swift, etc...) Most irritating would be Justin Bieber or Miley Cyrus and most entertaining goes to Teen Mom.
    TTC #1 since 8/2013
    DX: Unexplained infertility 11/2014
    Hysteroscopy, D&C 11/17/14
  • FX @hovenb and @gingerlady03

Cycle/Month: 3

CD/DPO: 21/5

Timing: predicted O day

Testing Plans: none yet

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks: Since I have been paying more attention to my body, I have realized that I get boob pain starting almost immediately after ovulation. Maybe this will help me not "symptom spot" so much!

Love Downton Abbey, Ryan Gosling, Taylor Swift
    Can not stand the Kardashians, Real Housewives or anything like that

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    TTC #2
  • Cycle/Month: 5/6

CD/DPO: 22/6

Timing: -5, -3, -1, O, +1

Testing Plans: Maybe 10 or 11 DPO, longest LP has been 9 days

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks: Ugh, had a nightmare last night, I hate that.  Otherwise, just waiting for my period, or an appropriate time test.  Tick tock, tick tock.

GTKY: Which current pop-culture icon do you find most entertaining? most irritating? (i.e. Downton Abbey, Grumpy Cat, Taylor Swift, etc...)  I concur with previous posts - can't stand anything Kardashian - does anyone really like them?  How are they so popular.  Also love me some Ryan Goslin.  

BabyGaga
    September '15 Siggy Challenge: Favorite Movie Couple
  • @UsernamesAreHard, I would keep HIO. I think you're right that FF is drunk. That doesn't seem like a definite temp shift yet. If anything, I'd say CD10 might be O, but the next few days should help shed some light.
    TTC #3 since 11/2014
  • Cycle/Month: 1/1

CD/DPO: 16/?? maybe 6?

Timing: Who knows

Testing Plans: None, waiting out AF

R/R/CS: FF gave me a lovely birthday present today by removing my CHs entirely. I think it's due to my CM data, if I remove that they go back to CD10 where they were before. Should I put it in even if I haven't tracked any other CM during the month? Can I get a chart stalk? Do you think CD 10 was my O and FF is just drunk? Stalk my chart

GTKY: I am loving the new T Swift album and not ashamed...much.

• I know I asked yesterday, but could I get a chart stalk? Did I miss something this month? lol
    What is confusing you?
    Ditto Rissca, what do you think you missed?
    Could it be possible that I ovulated later? I'm thinking CD19? Just because no period yet and no AF. I'm new to all of this so still trying to figure it all out
    We'll need a link to your chart.
    TTC #3 since 11/2014
  • Cycle/month: 3

CD 21 DPO 6

Timing: great I think -4 -3 -2 -1 0 +1

Testing plans: trying not to think about it

Rants/raves: feeling bloaty which I'm not happy about especially when I was trying to workout last night and I just felt uncomfortable

GTKY: absolutely dislike anything kardashian that whole family annoys me. Love love love anything Beyonce or lady gaga!

FX @hovenb‌
  • edited January 2015
    Dude, why are all the siggies hidden all of a sudden?

Nevermind. My settings decided to change themselves randomly. Changed them back.

TTC #3 since 11/2014
  • @GingerLady03 - I could possibly see CD19 as O, but I'm no chart expert. FX that you get an answer soon, either a BFP or CD1 so you can move on to next cycle. GL!
    TTC #3 since 11/2014
  • @Eliza040502 - I LOVE Henri.  I made DH watch it and I think he found me odd.  Cracks me up every time though.

Me: 33  DH: 39  Married 5/17/14
    TTC #1 - Jan 2015

Formerly known as JennyH81

DH has one son (11) from prior marriage
    Baby Girl Pug is my furbaby

Come peek in my ute!

• Good morning friends!

Cycle/Month: 1/1

CD/DPO: 23/3

Timing: -4, -1, 0, +1

Testing Plans: is 3 dpo too early?? Haha jk! Probably starting 9 or 10 dpo bc I am impatient. Question: how do you know if your wandfos are fake? I have seen people talking about that lately and I just wanted more information. I bought some accumed (manufactured by wandfo) off amazon.

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks: just figuring this whole ttc thing out. Excited to see what the future holds. FX for all the ladies out there in the looooong tww.

GTKY: Which current pop-culture icon do you find most entertaining? most irritating? LOVE taylor swift... and..... dont judge me... one direction. Haha so lame. I dont like anything that plays repeatedly on the radio.
  • FX @hovenb‌!!

Cycle/Month: 2/2

CD/DPO: 20/5

Timing: -5, -4, -2, 0

Testing Plans: 13dpo if AF isn't here

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks: IH was up all night with a 103 degree fever. He refuses to go to the doctor. Bleh...

Love Maggie Smith and Jennifer Lawrence

Hate the kardashians and bieber
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Cycle/Month: 5/5

CD/DPO: 23/5

Timing: -4, +1

Testing Plans: none

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks: Nothing.

GTKY: Which current pop-culture icon do you find most entertaining? most irritating?
    Most entertaining - Katy Perry, Bruno Mars, Breaking Bad (I know it's over but that shit was awesome), SOA, OUAT.
    Most irritating - Fucking Nicki Minaj!
    Me:  31  DH:  35
    Married:  7/3/2006
    DS:  3/3/2007  (emergency c-section) 
    MMC:  10/5/2010  D&C:  10/8/2010
    DD:  9/22/2011  (scheduled c-section)
  • Eliza040502 test again tomorrow with a FRER. it will be more reliable.

@mill23 I'm no expert, but I think FF might change your crosshairs. 

I have one FRER left and no chance to get to the store this week for more. Think I should use it tomorrow or wait until Thursday? I have lots of wondfos left.
  • Cycle/Month: 6/5

CD/DPO: 18/3

Timing: -3, -1

Testing Plans: none yet, probably only if my period is late.

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks: I'm not totally convinced I o'd when FF is saying.  I do think it's likely to have been the last couple days, but yesterday I temped late and Sunday I temped very late and was sick so both those high temps could be misleading.  Also I'm dumb and haven't been tracking any secondary signs, oops.  Guess I'll just wait it out.

Honestly I don't really pay a whole lot of attention to pop culture.  I'm not a fan of any reality tv, and hashtags drive me crazy.

Married 10.15.06

TTC #1 since 9.14

Chart Stalk

• daisy818 said:

@Eliza040502 - I LOVE Henri.  I made DH watch it and I think he found me odd.  Cracks me up every time though.

@Eliza040502, @daisy818, I love Henri too! I have that painting in the gif (Le Chat Noir) hanging in my kitchen, and I named one of my cats Henry (though he's a Siamese and looks nothing like the original Henri. Aaaaaand I've just revealed the extent of my crazy cat lady-ness.
    Married: 6.7.2014
    TTC #1 since December 2014

“Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.” ~ Benjamin Franklin

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"