Parenting

Its 5'o clock where I am......DRINK up!

I am over this day. 

Drinks will be had once I walk in the door from work. 

Re: Its 5'o clock where I am......DRINK up!

• I don't think I'm drinking tonight. I went to sleep on my own drinking thread last night. I do plan to get DD in bed much earlier tonight. 

• I'm refraining tonight because I'm exhausted. I hope for an early bedtime. I'm even doing leftover chili. I don't have it in me to cook.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • I hope H isn't hoping I'll have a dinner made for him. Cuz I don't.
    That is when your like its clear the fridge night, eat what you find. I am at work so at least when I get home DH will have made dinner for the kids and I will munch on whatever is left of that. I was going to stop and get Chinese on the way home but the drive thru at the place I like takes FOREVER and I don't have the patience for that tonight. 
  • I'm refraining tonight because I'm exhausted. I hope for an early bedtime. I'm even doing leftover chili. I don't have it in me to cook.
    I want leftover chili, its the best! HUGS for the exhaustion. I feel you on that one today. 
  • Such along day. Terrible cramps. Need a glass of wine. And a bath! Glad that I have BBQ pulled pork in the crockpot that were topping sweet potatoes with! So delicious!
  • I hope H isn't hoping I'll have a dinner made for him. Cuz I don't.
    That is when your like its clear the fridge night, eat what you find. I am at work so at least when I get home DH will have made dinner for the kids and I will munch on whatever is left of that. I was going to stop and get Chinese on the way home but the drive thru at the place I like takes FOREVER and I don't have the patience for that tonight. 
    That's actually brilliant, he loves to bitch about wasted food so I'll tell him he's got a job to do. Also I'm so jealous you have drive thru Chinese. Ours is all delivery or sit down and it's $$$$$
    See so win win, you don't have to cook and he doesn't have to bitch about wasted food :) 

Oh my god its SO good...You have to sit in the drive thru for like 7-10mins though to get to the speaker box and then you have to wait another 10-15 for the food. But its SO worth it. It's amazing food. 

We have a sit down/buffet we love to go to and we go on Tuesdays because kids eat free so my family of 5 eats for 19.80$ because we just all order water......Fancy up in here LOL. 
  • Potty training is seriously the hardest thing I've ever done.

Same here. And then 1 day it just clicked for him and it was magical and I thought I was done (with #1 anyways).

Fast forward 3 months to this morning. DS1 had an accident. Made it to the bathroom and just stood there and peed. Told me he could take off his pants at DCP's house, but that our house was too slippery. WTF.
  • thebanich said:
    I'm side eying TB.
    Me too! 

We better get all our profanity out tonight ladies. 
  • I had a stomach flu all weekend, and stayed home today.  Been watching '16 and Pregnant' and 'Catfish' when not passed out all day.  ExH is taking care of LO.  

There's nothing more I'd like to do than be with LO and have a drink.  In that order.

Maybe tomorrow.

PS: Catfish is totally addictive!
    If being a math nerd is wrong, I don't wanna be right!
  • DC2London said:
    Did PBF update on her AS?  I am way too tired to sift through the Monday randoms thread.
    Yes, GIRL! :) 
  • My daughter just tried to take a balloon to bed with her instead of a stuffed animal. She was not pleased when mom said no.

Married DH 7/30/11

CSC arrived 5/7/12 

CHC arrived 6/2/14

• DD is in bed. I can hear her crying. I need her to get it together. 

• Woohoo @PeanutButterFox‌!!! Congrats on the healthy baby girl!!

On that note... god bless you on having your 3rd girl! Wheweeeeee!
  • Dh and I are watching Brain Games...love this show. #nerdherrdontcurr
  • So I've been wandering in and out of the kitchen for two hours because I kept smelling gasoline. DH was like "it's not gasoline but it smells weird." So we searched for a while longer and guest what... IT WAS FUCKING GASOLINE!!!!!!!!

There was a jar with like... 1/4 cup of gasoline from my issue with Shell and someone had knocked it over and apparently the lid was not on tight.

I thought I was losing my fucking mind.
  • I couldn't figure out how to dispose of it before and then I forgot it was there.

I'm well aware of how weird this is.
  • ColeRose said:

A facebook friend just posted his teenage son's lunch for school tomorrow, and it is FIVE peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. 

Who can afford teenagers?!
    I am NOT looking forward to this. I've heard about the grocery bills from households with teenage boys and omg, the milk alone is just....I can't think about it right now.
    I have a 9yr old DS.....its already began. He eats me under the table. He needs a paper route.
  • I am eating jalapeño queso and I thought if I avoided the jalapeño it wouldn't be too hot.

I was wrong.

BTDT! :( mouth on fire!!
  • I just sold my DD#2 3-6 month clothes on Craigslist and made 60$ so tomorrow off to Big Wheels to Butterflies to get new to me stuff. Im irrationally excited.
  • I am eating jalapeño queso and I thought if I avoided the jalapeño it wouldn't be too hot.

I was wrong.

BTDT! :( mouth on fire!!
    Exactly!!! I am such a wimp with spicy foods!
    Twinsies!!!!! My husband gave me some new Pringle the other day.....my 1yr old was eating them so I thought OK...I ate two and then my mouth was on fire. WIMP I am. Care I do not.
  • I just made soup out of garbage.  It looks like it might be the best broth I've made in a while too.  I put the green beans that we reheated as leftovers tonight along with the chicken bones, skins and drippings together and voila:another meal!

Note:the meat was cut off the bones, not touched by our mouths.  I'm not that nasty.
    Im sorry I couldn't eat that and the ladies on TB think I eat weird things but that NTYVM.
  • I just sold my DD#2 3-6 month clothes on Craigslist and made 60$ so tomorrow off to Big Wheels to Butterflies to get new to me stuff. Im irrationally excited.

Ok. I have to know. Where in NE are you? Omaha?
    Im in a sister city to Omaha yes. Should I be creeped....are you going to triangulate me? Lol.
  • I just made soup out of garbage.  It looks like it might be the best broth I've made in a while too.  I put the green beans that we reheated as leftovers tonight along with the chicken bones, skins and drippings together and voila:another meal!

Note:the meat was cut off the bones, not touched by our mouths.  I'm not that nasty.
    Im sorry I couldn't eat that and the ladies on TB think I eat weird things but that NTYVM.
    Isn't that how broth is made?
    For all I know yes, But based off what is in it I don't want it. Don't base your cooking skills off me though, not by a long shot LOL. 
  • à
    I just sold my DD#2 3-6 month clothes on Craigslist and made 60$ so tomorrow off to Big Wheels to Butterflies to get new to me stuff. Im irrationally excited.
    Ok. I have to know. Where in NE are you? Omaha?
    Im in a sister city to Omaha yes. Should I be creeped....are you going to triangulate me? Lol.
    Just wondering if you're near Omaha. Western Nebraska can be quite empty. I'm in plattsmouth.
    We are very close to each other. I am in Olde Towne Bellevue. 
  • Cambury108Cambury108 member
    edited January 2015
    Forgot to add, I lived in Plattsmouth for many years, I went to middle and high school there. I graduated in 2001.

• Forgot to add, I lived in Plattsmouth for many years, I went to middle and high school there. I graduated in 2001.

That's pretty amazing. I'm from Lincoln and most people don't even know where plattsmouth is. We should get together sometime!
    That is because its a freaking hole in the wall! Growing up there was TORTURE! Everyone knew or thought they knew everything about you. 

I go to that Hy-Vee down there all the time because its closer for me to go there then the one on 72nd street. 

Maybe I've seen you....CREEPY lol. 
  • That comment up there I just earned my 2500 comment badge with!! GO me! 
  • CFox815 said:
    I have been MIA today. I should probably get a better idea of what's happening in mod world. I have binged the entire first season of The Affair in a day. I am having so many feels and I got my period today, so I am having all the feels. I don't have the energy to be funny.
    HUGS! 

I just had my period and it had me down really down this month. 

I binged watched the 13th season of Law and Order SVU on Netflix in 3 nights after work. I am now a few episodes into season 14. I waiting a LONG and I mean long time for these seasons of SVU to be added. F'ing Netflix. 
  • In a roundabout way made a kid cry and not my own. Yeah I will be drinking.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • That is crappy @Kermode61581. HUGS.

Are you from D13? I for some reason think you went there, I could be wrong. 
  • That is crappy @Kermode61581. HUGS.

Are you from D13? I for some reason think you went there, I could be wrong. 
    I went there. Still check there once in awhile. It's like a bug empty room where all I can hear us my echo.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"