Health & Exercise

Running mamas recommend your jogging stroller!!!

Hey ladies! So I've FINALLY been given the ok to start working out again (lightly, suffered from a herniated disk for the past 2 years) and need to get back into running. (UGH!! Damn army making me run!!) I love our current stroller (the Britax B-Ready) and LO likes being in her stroller. But it's not the greatest to jog with. Anyone who jogs/runs and loves their stroller? Or what features do you look for in a good jogging stroller? FYI: we live in a suburban area with decent sidewalks. I also plan on going running at the local park that has paved trails. If I can get our dog to cooperate later on I would love to take her with also. So idk if that would change much with the stroller. Thanks for the input!!!
XP to May'14 Board
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

**Lighting a candle in memory of our angel babies and angel mama in heaven from May'14**

Re: Running mamas recommend your jogging stroller!!!

• Definitely a BOB revolution. I have had both the single and the double and both have been worth their weight in gold. I like that the front wheel is not fixed but can be. There's also a car seat attachment. Expensive but soooo worth it!
  • We have a BOB Sports Utility Stroller. The front wheel is stationary but I love it for "offroading" on trails and grass. The car seat attachment is a PITA as it makes it rigid and too heavy to do anything but a straight line.

They also come in loud colors, which is great for running at dusk/night. :)

J14 Jan Siggy Challenge: Santorini

• Loading the player...
  • Defanitely the BOB revolution. Smooth ride, fixed or unfixed wheel. Trained for halfs and 2 fulls with it!
    ~Jenn~ Image and video hosting by TinyPic Cali *our first love* 1/20/12
  • I love my Joovy Zoom 360. It's less expensive than the BOB and you can change the front wheel from fixed to movable. 
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Thanks ladies! I found a stroller (the Baby Jogger Summit X3) on craigslist. Barely used for $250. There were a few minor scratches on the front frame above the wheel, but not a huge deal to me when everything else is perfectly fine!

**Lighting a candle in memory of our angel babies and angel mama in heaven from May'14**
  • Any updates on how the Summit is working for you? I'm also looking at that one.
  • I have both the single and double Baby Jogger Summit and love them both.