August 2014 Moms

Mom fail

Daisylola11Daisylola11 member
edited January 2015 in August 2014 Moms
I was changing LO a few days ago and noticed under his knee (in the fold) it was all red and pealing a little! I don't know if it's cuz he's chubs or if it's from his knees mostly always being bent. I cleaned it up and have been applying diaper rash cream and it's gotten soo much better. 

Just a friendly reminder to check ALL the baby folds lol 

Any other mom fails we all might benefit from learning a little somthin somethin from
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
                                    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Mom fail

• @kareik01‌ oh that's a good one! My DS likes to dive to grab all the things now
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
                                        Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Do not put your kid in the jumper if they may have a bowel movement in the near future. I put my DS in his jumper before he popped for the day and it was a disaster. I have never seen so much poop in my entire life.
    Definitely been there
    Me too!  It is a catch 22...If he needs to poop the jumper always makes it happen but I need to pay attention and grab him right after he is done giving the "poop face" or else...
  • Always use the safety belts on toys!! He hasn't completely feel out of anything but he has swung from the swing!

This totally happened to us about a month ago. It's eye-opening, for sure!!
  • Do not put your kid in the jumper if they may have a bowel movement in the near future. I put my DS in his jumper before he popped for the day and it was a disaster. I have never seen so much poop in my entire life.
    Definitely been there
    Me too!  It is a catch 22...If he needs to poop the jumper always makes it happen but I need to pay attention and grab him right after he is done giving the "poop face" or else...
    Also definitely been there! Funny!

The bumbo seat has this effect on my LO. We call it the poop chair. At least it wipes down easily.
  • Always use the safety belts on toys!! He hasn't completely feel out of anything but he has swung from the swing!
    This was DD last night in her bounce seat!
                    We're Going to be a Family of 5!

Lilypie - (PaHE) Lilypie - (4noI)

Lilypie - (2q9u)

• Echoing @Daisylola11‌ I found a gross line of build up in LO's armpit. Now at bath time I make sure to thoroughly clean ALL the cracks and crevices.
    And behind the ears! Both A and E get junk in the wrinkles behind their ears.
                    We're Going to be a Family of 5!

Lilypie - (PaHE) Lilypie - (4noI)

Lilypie - (2q9u)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"