August 2015 Moms
Options

Nothing Makes Me Feel Pregnant Like...

I just ate a buttered roll, spicy Wickles Pickles and orange juice for dinner. Yup.

Re: Nothing Makes Me Feel Pregnant Like...

• Options
    Update: I also just ate a few cheese poofs off my wife's plate.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Like gagging at what you ate. I'm not trying to be snarky at all! I hate pickles and the idea of it with OJ makes me nauseated :-t

The oj was just a terrible idea. I'll regret it, so acidic. I've always loved pickles though. Not necessarily a pregnancy only thing! I totally get that they're not for everyone.
  • Options
    babyk27 said:

I can't read the "are you eating your placenta" title without a gut reaction.

Same.

• Options
    YES! Wickles Pickles. So delicious! Now I might have to stop to get some tomorrow since you've got me thinking about them.
  • Options
    Pb and J, a pickle, popcorn and gatorade.
  • Options
    pmcd886 said:

Like eating chicken noodle soup for breakfast.

I did this today too!
  • Options
    Am about to eat a large wedding cake flavored snoball with Mexican fish tacos and some refried beans. Pickles are also my good friend.
  • Options
    Pickles!! So, so good. 

• Options
    Ha! The Peyton moment made me cry too. That whole game intro was just lovely and inspiring!
  • Options
    Like craving a smoothie all day, finally getting one. And wanting to puke immediately after. Sigh.
  • Options
    Dinner this evening was shrimp risotto, toast with butter and honey and cool ranch Doritos. Always starts off well and ends with a weird assortment of "dessert."
  • Options
    @taylorharber1108 reading online it seems an extra egg or two will make it more cake like. 

And I have cake mix but cannot be bothered to make it right now :( 
    BFP 12/13/14

BabyFruit Ticker

My Other Babies are a Black Lab/Springer Spaniel mix (8yo) and a Basenji mix (4yo) 
    August '15 Siggy Challenge: Favorite tv/movie mean girl
  • Options
    I both brownie mix as I have been dieting for them and every time I eat something sweet I get sick. :-S But on the up side I can eat pickles any time of day.
  • Options
    I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one craving buffalo chicken today! Went out tonight and got buffalo wings for my appetizer and as soon as the rest of my food showed up, I instantly regretted not just getting a GIANT plate of buffalo wings!!! I ate all my dinner and honestly am thinking about sending the husband out to find me more buffalo wings! Now that I'm finally hungry.... I'm STARVING!!!! 

BabyFruit Ticker

image      image

• Options
    Nothing makes me feel pregnant like throwing up in a Chapters bookstore.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    For those of you craving buffalo chicken, this is the best buffalo chicken dip recipe ever:

https://m.cabotcheese.coop/recipe/detail/id/494
  • Options
    Constipation x extreme from all the garbage I ate today. Ugh. Why did I do this to myselfffff? Chugging water now and hoping that and the Metamucil make up for my bagels, pancakes, noodle, carby day! :neutral_face:
  • Options
    Feeling absolutely famished, taking three bites of something and feeling like I'm gonna hurl...

It's the healthy food that makes me feel like this. A nice plate of nachos and I can eat plenty.

Marissa and Michael 0626 

• Options
    Driving with a plastic bag on your lap because you start gagging as soon as the car starts moving
  • Options

Like lying in bed wide awake while feeling exhausted - but not able to sleep :|

This has been my own personal hell. Too exhausted to do anything, too wide awake to sleep.

image    image

Harper Grace 08.31.12                        Sibling Expected 08.30.15

Aug 2015 - January Siggy Challenge - Fav mean girl from TV/Film

Ellie from CougarTown

• Options

My stomach can't make up its mind, starving, nauseated, gassy, repeat.

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!! Ughh when I get too hungry, I feel sick. When I eat just a little too much, I feel sick. Then gas pains to the point that I sit by myself to not completely offend my husband and if I dont let it go, I feel sick. I quit.
  • Options

Like lying in bed wide awake while feeling exhausted - but not able to sleep :|

Story of my current life.
  • Options
    Nothing makes me feel pregnant like getting nauseated by the smell of my own DH. Yes, his smell is making me want to vomit. In fact, it has made me vomit. This is not good.
    imageimageimage

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker      

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    what is it about pickles and pregnancy? Lol.
  • Options
    Laying down to take a nap & getting the I've gotta go sensation. Using all your energy to get up & go, drifting off to sleep then having to go AGAIN
  • Options
    Putting pickle in a zip lock bag to take them to work.
    Feeling to nausea to move even on zofran.
    The need to pee all the time!
    And the amount of cucumbers I'm eating is ridiculous.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"