Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

hello ladies...

I know why we are all here but I just can't understand where I went wrong... ;-( I didn't get to see my baby or meet my baby or hold my baby yet these new stories make me want to crawl in a hole.

Re: hello ladies...

• Options
    Hi. I am so sorry for your loss. Personally, I think the most important thing to tell yourself is that you didn't do anything wrong. I know one of the methods of coping is to try to figure out the cause, but sometimes that just isn't possible.

And don't minimize your loss just because you didn't get to see a baby, or meet it, or touch it. I am in the same position. All that was seen at my first sonogram was an empty sack. Someone tried to comfort me by saying "there was never a baby there." But that doesn't make the grief any less for the baby that you dreamed about and hoped for. Your feelings are absolutely valid. I hope this board is helpful to you as you heal
  • Options
    Hi there, I'm sorry for your loss *hug*

I agree with what doveshoes said.

I know it's so very hard right now but I will tell you it does get easier. You will never forget your little one but it does get easier.

We are here if you need us and you want to talk through things!
    I am not sure how to say this without getting a "solicitation" warning so I guess I just say that I am not longer active on THIS site. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am so sorry you are here.
    Me: 34 | He: 40
    TTC since 08/2012
    DX: DOR

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"