March 2015 Moms
Options

Have you had your 3D/4D Ultrasound yet?

teachmlrteachmlr member
edited January 2015 in March 2015 Moms
So we were so excited for our 3D4D ultrasound. I had it done at 29 weeks. Here is what he looks like!
[SPAM edited by mod]

BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Have you had your 3D/4D Ultrasound yet?

• Options
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    wow. just wow

Married the love of my life: 5-17-14

BFP:6-27-14

EDD:3-11-15

Step Mom to Z: 4-11-06

IT'S A BOY!!!!!!

• Options
    This. Is. Amazing.
  • Options
    Holy fucking too much time on your hands. I hope this baby provides you with a more useful way to occupy your time.
  • Options
    @etoille True, true. However this thread just makes me so thirsty for a tall glass of haterade.
  • Options

@etoille I love you and your detective skills

But they scare me a little too. . . :)
    Never get on @etoille‌ 's bad side ;)
    NEVER!!
  • Options
    I watched 30 seconds of the gender reveal and got creeped out. Why would strangers want to see this
  • Options
    I have no words.. X_X
  • Options
    At least my gender reveal involved booze and cake (no balloons).

This reveal was creepy and boring.
    Pregnancy Ticker

Me: 28 | SO: 28
    BFP: July 22, 2014 | EDD: March 28, 2015
    For Suzy and all M15 Loss Moms
  • Options
    So this is posed as a question in the title, but then you don't seem to care about our answers. You will get mine anyway because I'm an AW. I have had several. One a month at childrens hospital since I'm having twins and several at those little boutique place. None ever came out all that great because it's hard to get a good one with both babies cooperating. At this point both are head down/face down and I don't want to screw that up (the boutique type places would have you bounce on a yoga ball or do jumping jacks to get them to move) so I won't be getting any more other than my last children's hospital one.
  • Options
    CityBee said:

Well, this is just embarrassing.

Also, you ask if we have had our 3D/4D ultrasound as though it is just something that everyone gets. I have never had one in either of my pregnancies and probably won't. 
    I got some 3D shots during my 12 week scan. I didn't ask for them... the tech just did it on her own.

I wouldn't purposefully go out and get one. They are kinda creepy... >-)
    Pregnancy Ticker

Me: 28 | SO: 28
    BFP: July 22, 2014 | EDD: March 28, 2015
    For Suzy and all M15 Loss Moms
  • Options
    Are there advertisements on her YouTube page? I'm thinking not spam but will clarify.
  • Options
    WhitfryWhitfry member
    edited January 2015
    Wow. Dis thread. Is winning.

I don't know what my life would look like if I had time to sit around making videos like that. I bet I'd have time to cook gourmet meals and keep my house spotless too. Or maybe take up beekeeping on the side. I've always wanted to learn how to do that. I'm going to show these to DH and tell him I need to be a SAHM so I can make YouTube videos. Screw my clients. Those special needs kiddos don't actually need habilitative support.

ETA: not to suggest SAHM's don't work their asses off. Only trying to comprehend how anyone has time for this.
  • Options
    FFSC: i watched the first few minutes of the pregnancy announcement and full on cried when they revealed it to her parents. I did yes but I'm super hormonal and am blaming it on that. But that shit always gets to me when you tell the grandparents and seeing how happy they are. Her parents had nothing to do with their obsessive AWing and that part was sweet. After that i could only get through a few minutes of the other videos because eyebrows!
    Pregnancy Ticker

imagephoto pgal_zps8d04c926.pngphoto mom2015_zpsb124dd59.pngimage

March 15' January Siggy Callenge: Animals Being Jerks
    photo jerks_zpsk4p1dtwb.gif

photo candle_zpslg8yegqf.gif
    For @suzyq0525 and all of our other M15 loss moms
  • Options
    This reminds me, I really need to go get my eyebrows waxed before heading to San Diego for my baby shower this weekend.
  • Options
    Ok. It isn't just about how long they are. These videos are awful. 

I made a video for E's first year, compiling shots from video clips from throughout the year. That shit took me weeks to make and edit and I was working SOOOO hard to scrunch her first year down into 10 minutes. And I knew even 10 minutes was long. But who cares, it was only for family. 

Anyhow, if I could make my daughter's first year into a 10 minute video (a freaking cute and entertaining one, by the way), why would anyone need 16 minutes for a SEX reveal??
  • Options
    Great. Now self conscious. I haven't waxed my eyebrows since August.. Could they possibly be as bad as this man. Gulp
  • Options
    etoille said:

@chaysefaith‌

No issue - I still see the gender reveal one I linked though? You may also want to edit the link she posted in her first post that I linked as well (its her only reply).

Thank you, I didn't realize I missed one! I did get that original link in her first reply also :)

• Options
    Aw Man I missed it, kinda wanted to watch after reading all your funny comments!
  • Options
    We decided not to do one. I want to be totally surprised at birth. I personally think they can be a little creepy too.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"