Northern California Babies
Options

Roseville/Sacramento Preggies

Hi! Just wanted to reach out to any soon to be mommies in my area :)

Re: Roseville/Sacramento Preggies

• Options
    I'm a first timer in Roseville...due in December :)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I'm in Antelope, due in April! Smile
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Anniversary

BFP #1: 5/10/12; 5/22/12: pregnancy deemed not viable (probably CP)
    BFP #2: 8/2/12; Due date: 4/14/13, DD born 4/5/2013
    BFP #3: 11/2/14, Due date: 7/7/15
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Orangevale, due in May!  I'm going to Kaiser Roseville, what about you?
    imageimageimageimageimage
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I'm in Rocklin! My husband and I just had our first prenatal at KaiserRoseville! Due in July. :
  • Options

I'm a first timer in Orangevale. 

Have done all my Pre-natals at Roseville Kaiser and plan on delivering there. I have been meeting with the Mid-wives there and absolutely love them! 

Married: 04-13-12 

SS: 12-13-02 | SD: 12-13-02

DS: 6-8-13 | Sept 15' #2

• Options
    We just moved into the Lincoln area about 7 months ago from Washington. We are expecting in late April. I just started exploring on this site... it's nice to find some local mother's to connect with. I am looking into the Davis Sutter Facility, any past experiences? We tour this week as well as Roseville after. Thank you for any suggestions that can be helpful. Malo'aupito
  • Options

Hi Juluave,

I just ran across your post today but I wanted to say that I delivered twice at Sutter Davis and love it!  I live in Roseville and I'm planning to go back there again for baby #3.  I'd be happy to answer any questions you might have. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Just found this site, I am in Roseville and due in May.
  • Options
    I'm in Plumas lake, due in April.. having a homebirth.
  • Options
    I live in Lincoln and I am also looking to deliver at the Sutter Davis hospital. I am due in January. I delivered my last one at the Roseville hospital.
  • Options
    Hi everyone!! I'm in the Sacramento area - expecting out first in June :) Going to deliver at UCDMC.
  • Options
    Checking in from Folsom here! We moved from the East Coast this fall and are still trying to get the lay of the land.
  • Options
    FTM Roseville due in June! Congrats everyone!

Married 2008, fur baby #1 2009, fur baby #2 2012, first baby due June 23, 2015
  • Options
    Roseville mommy to be May 31, 2015 - Hi everyone:)
  • Options
    From Folsom ... Delivering Sutter Roseville, work as a postpartum RN at Sutter Sacramento :)
  • Options
    @thisbabysactingfresh - We live in Marysville but will deliver at Sutter Roseville. We just moved from the East Coast this summer and other than the area around Marysville and the area around the Medical Center, I get very lost, very quick.
  • Options
    Hi. What were your experiences with sutter roseville and your obgyn? Thanks.
  • Options
    Yuba City first time Mommy to be! Due early March! Will deliver at Sutter Roseville!
  • Options
    FTM here in Citrus Heights. Due in December with a baby girl and will deliver at Kaiser Roseville.