September 2015 Moms
Options

2»

Re: **

• Options
    @pineapplesmoothie‌

Lol.....how are you or anyone else going to "inform anybody about their body"!? That's perhaps the dumbest thing I've read in all of these blogs.....I am simply addressing The negative tones that are used in these blogs, when we all should be embracing one of the most happiest times in our lives.
  • Options
    Yeah telling other people to shut the hell up is super nice ಠ_ಠ

"I didn't say it, I just agreed with it openly."
    "I am what I am. I would tell you what you want to know if I could, for you have been kind to me. But I am a cat, and no cat anywhere ever gave anyone a straight answer.” ― Peter S. Beagle, The Last Unicorn

My Chart
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Welcome to the internet
  • Options
    @DagnyBC‌

"B@*%#" Please. ☺️
  • Options
    @pineapplesmoothie‌ Lol.....how are you or anyone else going to "inform anybody about their body"!? That's perhaps the dumbest thing I've read in all of these blogs.....I am simply addressing The negative tones that are used in these blogs, when we all should be embracing one of the most happiest times in our lives.
    We use this thing called science. It's cool, you should look into it.

Also, this isn't a blog.
    January Siggy Challenge: Happy Dance

BabyFruit Ticker

BFP #1: 10-25-11, MC: 11-1-11 @ 5w5d
     BFP#2: 12-29-11, DS born September 2012
    TFAS: July 2014, BFP#3: 12-29-14
    , EDD 9-9-15

• Options
    This is why kids get bullied, they learn by example...just saying. Be nice, treat others how you'd like to be treated, all values my mother taught me.
  • Options
    I s2g if you think the women on this board are so super mean and you "don't have many female friends" because other woman are just sooooooooo awful, try going to a board populated by mostly men and post there for a while. See how nicely they treat pregnant ladies.
    "I am what I am. I would tell you what you want to know if I could, for you have been kind to me. But I am a cat, and no cat anywhere ever gave anyone a straight answer.” ― Peter S. Beagle, The Last Unicorn

My Chart
  • Options
    DorkyMamaDorkyMama member
    edited January 2015
    #over it

eta -- Honestly, OP and White Knights, I have 90% male friends in real life because I generally don't get along with females. The reason? All of the sunshine and unicorn farts and passive-aggression drives me batshit crazy. On TB, these ladies are real just like life - no sugar-coating necessary.

So, take the advice given: go to Baby Center where they are more passive. It's not condescending to suggest that to you - you'll honestly like it there better.

Bye.
    together since '03 / married since '14 / started TTC Dec '14 / Holy shit! BFP 12/28/14!
    Sept '15 Siggy Challenge - Happy Dance!
  • Options
    Bye Felicia
  • Options
    Lol.....you chicks are something else! Blog, forum, rant, chat ....whatever the hell you want to call it! Let me get out of here. Should have listened to my colleagues when saying not to use this app. Too many catty, miserable b@$&s in here....And I am too happy during this time, to even entertain the foolishness. It is a shame that this is all the support system some of you have. Good day.

Where did you get that we are miserable? Haven't you seen our awesome gif parties?
    together since '03 / married since '14 / started TTC Dec '14 / Holy shit! BFP 12/28/14!
  • Options
    Lost count of the TOU violations, too bored to go back and count.

@nunzchucks or @dorothygale01
    Me: 32  DH: 32
    BFP: 12/23/2014    EDD: 9/6/2015

Sept '15 January Siggy Challenge: Happy Dance!
  • Options
    What is with the whole "let me leave" thing like people are forcibly restraining you

My Chart
  • Options
    Is this our first GBCB?
    There's one going on simultaneously in another thread.
  • Options
    rogersb5500rogersb5500 member
    edited January 2015
  • Options
    "This is supposed to be the happiest time of our life" ???

It took me over 4 years to forget the first time well enough to be willing to do it again.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options
    DorkyMama said:

Is this our first GBCB?

Dammit. I drive home and miss something. Off to find.
  • Options
    DorkyMama said:

Is this our first GBCB?

Where?
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers image image
    October 2012 Pumpkin Patch Babies click here for list.
  • Options
    Is this our first GBCB?
    Where?

The "READ THIS" sticky. I'm fairly sure at least one person and a white knight have said we're meanies and are likely to leave. But, I forget exactly. The BSC is flowing too fast for me to keep up.
  • Options
    Ok, saw that one. Yep we are all meanies.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers image image
  • Options
    #shedoesntevengohere
  • Options
    Banning what? All I'm seeing is a dd
  • Options
    Well because I'm obviously showing or I wouldn't have gotten asked if I was pregnant! Right??

Wrong!

Does this mean I was pregnant ten years ago when the cashier at Blockbuster Video asked me if I was pregnant? Nope, I was just 20lbs over weight, slouching and wearing an empire waist dress I never wore again.

ETA: spelling is hard

How did this post not get more love? Made me lol.
    imageimage

• Options

slh33 said:

I have a pb and j bloat. You should see it!!!

OMG.  Now I need me a PB & J stat.

Make a pb and j, then fry it like a grilled cheese. You can thank me later.

OMG I forgot about grilled pbj's... Thank you for my lunch idea!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Meow came for the DD!

@aditigirl  I SEE YOU BOO!! WHOOP WHOOP CONGRATULATIONS!! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"