March 2012 Moms
Options

Positive Updates

- DD is refusing to poop on the potty but when she does, her prolapse now resolves in less than 2 minutes instead of the previous 10-15minutes. So she is on the mend! Hopefully I can get her back to using the potty again. She doesn't tend to do it when she poops in a diaper so I don't know if she is healed or not. I really need her to go on the potty at least once a week so I can check on her progress.

- I finally have a diagnosis after a month of seeing doctors who brush me off and only treat the symptoms. I saw a very experienced OB/GYN today. I have a rather large cyst on the front wall of my vagina. Good news: It's benign. If I really felt like it, I could ignore it. Bad news: It's right against my bladder so I will have to go to a different doc to get it removed. They couldn't just do it in office like with smaller cysts in a different location.

- I was not only quoted in an article on Etsy that is part of the Seller Handbook but I inspired the entire article! https://blog.etsy.com/en/2015/five-common-etsy-mistakes-and-how-to-avoid-them/

- My blog made $0.36 yesterday! lol. I got a whole re-design and transfer to a new platform...right when DD started her issues. So I feel like I'm starting from scratch to get my readers back, stats up, etc. so that I can turn it into a little bit of a business.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Married: 1/2008 ~ DD#1: 3/2012
TTC #2: Started 4/2014       BFP 7/30/15   MC 8/3/15       BFP 9/4/2015   EDD 5/16/2016

Re: Positive Updates

• Options
    These are all great news! I am so glad you got some answers for yourself. I am also so happy that it is benign!! I hope that having it removed will be easy and have an easy recovery.
    It is also great that your dd is on the mend. I am sure she will be back to going on the toilet in no time. You might have to break out incentives. Stickers, candy, whatever works for her.
    I like your new layout on your blog. I look at it whenever I get a chance.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    kaleb87 said:
    These are all great news! I am so glad you got some answers for yourself. I am also so happy that it is benign!! I hope that having it removed will be easy and have an easy recovery. It is also great that your dd is on the mend. I am sure she will be back to going on the toilet in no time. You might have to break out incentives. Stickers, candy, whatever works for her. I like your new layout on your blog. I look at it whenever I get a chance.

Thanks! My designer did an amazing job.

She is back to consistently peeing on the potty and she will put her Build-a-Bear on the "potty" because Panda has to "pee and poop." So hopefully she will be back to fully on the potty soon. Or at least often enough I can check her progress.

TTC #2: Started 4/2014       BFP 7/30/15   MC 8/3/15       BFP 9/4/2015   EDD 5/16/2016

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    That's good news... for both of you  :)  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Lots of good news! I hope removing the cyst isn't too much of an ordeal. Glad things are looking up!
  • Options
    @Excited30 - I'm really annoyed that my regular OB didn't find the cyst and I had to keep getting tests done. I could have saved soooooo much money if she had just seen it. I mean, it's 2". It's not small.

• Options
    I'm so happy for you, CG!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"