November 2014 Moms
Options

Friday Randoms

Happy Friday! Who's ready for the weekend?! Any big plans?

I hit a new low yesterday. I finally got LO down for a nap (why must he fight them so hard?) and hooked myself up to this wretched pump. After about 5 minutes, I got a bloody nose. No biggie. 2 minutes later LO is screaming from the swing. So I shoved a tissue up my nose, grabbed my pump with one hand, and sat on the floor trying to calm LO down with my other free hand. Super glamorous!

Re: Friday Randoms

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Why is LO leaking out of every single diaper? We CD and I don't have the brain power to figure out what is wrong. It's frustrating. I have decided that I'm going to the library tomorrow... Alone! H can have some time with M that doesn't include following me around while holding him or knocking on the bathroom door to make sure I'm okay if I take more than 5 minutes.
    What kind of CD are you using right now?

flutterbuggie

image      image

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    MmmPopcornMmmPopcorn member
    edited January 2015
    @WildFlower810 I have heard that about the Charlie Bananas (loose leg elastic). Have you tried moving up half a size? I've done that with our BG 4.0s by snapping the diaper unevenly by moving over one row on just one side. It looks stupid, but it works. I'm not sure how it would work on the CB diapers, but maybe it would help?

image      image

• Options
    @MmmPopcorn‌ I don't have the half-a-size option right now because we were using the crossover snap, then moved to the smallest non-crossover size. It was a jump of two snaps, but that's what we had to do. Idk if that even makes sense if you're not familiar with the CB diapers. How are you liking the Bum Genius brand? I have 4 elementals that I've not gotten out of the package and am considering selling just because the CB are working so well (other than the leaks).
    @WildFlower810 I really like the BG brand. Another option that has worked for us is the Thirsties pocket diaper (specifically the velcro type). The legs are phenomenally leakproof. But both of those are more expensive than the CB diapers. DS has skinny legs, so I'm glad we didn't end up using the CB, but if they work for you, use them! They're cheaper.

image      image

• Options
    Bumgenius has worked great for us, too. No leaks, and the half size option that @MmmPopcorn‌ described has come in handy.

Mama to sweet baby girl, Emerson Rose, born November 7th, 2014

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"