December 2010 Moms

My loss

Those on facebook already know my story.  On the morning of August 28th my world turned upside down.  My husband called while I was driving to work with the words that none of us want to hear "I can't get Ava to wake up".  I thought he was overreacting until I got home to the ambulances and police cars.  My beautiful, vibrant 3 1/2 year old daughter wasn't waking up.  The final cause of death was pneumonia but we knew that wasn't true, Ava was not sick.  She passed from Sudden Unexplained Death in a Child, or SIDS for older children.  Please hug and cherish you kids everyday. I have loved being a part of this community over the last four + years.

Re: My loss

• Oh my goodness. I am so sorry to see this. I cannot imagine what you are going through.
  • @mrslucid‌ - I am so sorry again about your precious Ava. She is not forgotten. Much love to you and yours.
    Lilypie - (vGZN)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    BFP2: 10/27/13(edd 7/10/14) "Speck" ~ M/C 12/5/13
  • Loading the player...
  • Flowers for sweet Ava - we will never forget. I am so so sorry for your loss.
     Daisypath Anniversary tickers        Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Oct Angel*BFP 1/25/14 * EDD 10/6/14 * US#1 2/26/14 *US#2 3/3/14 no heartbeat*d&c 3/12/14*

BFP 1/17/15 * EDD 9/30/15

• @mrslucid, I'm so sorry for the loss of your sweet Ava. I'm not in your current FB group (am in the other) but please know that many, many people including myself remember your sweet girl each day.  Pics from TB days seem to stay in my mind, and I will always remember the sweet picture of Ava at Halloween that you had in your siggy for so long.  I'll continue to pray for your family.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm not from this board but just wanted to send good vibes your way. I'm sorry.

Our rescued fur babies, Harley and Maya

Pregnancy%20ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
    BFP 1/23/14, EDD 10/1/14, M/C 2/13/14 - Forever loved <3
  • I think of Ava every day. I'm so sorry that she passed, we will never forget her. Never. <3
    I used to be a big deal.  Now I'm just old. 
  • I'm not from the board but want to let you know that I haven't stopped thinking about Ava since I read your post. No words can express how sorry I am. You, your family and sweet Ava are in my thoughts and prayers.
  • Omg I am so incredibly sorry. I can not imagine what you are going through, but I have chills just reading this. I'm not on FB & haven't checked this board in a long time & actually just clicked my bookmark by accident! I am so sad to read this. Prayers for you & your family.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• From one mom of an Ava to another, I cannot imagine your pain and loss. She will never be forgotten and a thousand prayers are being sent your way. I'm so, so incredibly sorry. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"