Central Florida Babies
Options

1/5/15 Happy new Year! *Check In*

edited January 2015 in Central Florida Babies
@vineheart137
@kmr1278-- EDD August 23
@malmomma -- do you have an announcement to post?
@enigma87 -- March 14th
@winterbride1220 - EDD 5/25 - It's a girl!
@sarawalks -- 8/20
@broach713 -- 8/31
(any Newbies, come on in and add your EDD to your post, bc you know, math...)
  • Feel free to post any updates
  • bump pics or sonograms welcome
  • next appt. or milestones are also welcome
  • What's new? How do you feel?

My heart is as open as the sky.
Read about it on the blog

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 Corinthians 12:9 But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.

Follow Me on Pinterest
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: 1/5/15 Happy new Year! *Check In*

• Options
    I'm 20 weeks and I finally feel great, the rumors are true.

I officially announced at work this week and the support has been overwhelming. (Grown men tearing up, etc.) Most people know my loss history and IVF journey. they have been cheering us on.

My Anatomy Scan is in the morning and I am paranoid as hell! Trying not to freak out but praying on my knees everyday. I feel her move and that helps me feel a bit more reassured.

also, I ordered a picture book about egg donation to help babies to understand 3rd party reproduction! I'm excited to see what it says and most happy to read it to her someday.

2 Corinthians 12:9 But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.

Follow Me on Pinterest
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Nothing big to announce here, I have an appointment tomorrow. I am at the appointment every 2 weeks stage so that is exciting. At my last appointment I found out that my doctor has the Medela PIS breast pumps and just bills my insurance directly so I don't have to go through the whole 3rd party ordering thing, very happy about that. They also pre-register at Winnie Palmer for you, which is amazing. So anyone who goes to Women's Care Florida keep that in mind!
    For SuzyQ0525 and all the loss moms.

Lilypie Maternity tickers

March 2015 Siggy Challenge - Animals being jerks

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Hey I haven't been around in a while! =)

I'm pregnant with my FOURTH baby. I'm still in a bit of shock over it, but we were trying. Just never expect our first attempt to work for some reason.

No appointments or updates yet. I think they said I get an ultrasound at my first appointment in a few weeks so we'll see how it goes!

I have 3 girls already, hoping for a boy, but happy we have a million girl things already. ;-)

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    September 2015 Siggy Challenge - Happy Dance
  • Options
    @bakingmama123 , great news! I see Dr. Thatcher at Delaney (they are part of Women's Care) and I LOVE her. v excited to know I can cross those extra steps off my list.

Thank you, @rammerjammer! Is it weird that I'm hoping you have a girl? I want a Team Pink!

How exciting, Mrs. Carroll! If it's a boy you can let me know I'll take the girl stuff off your hands, LOL!

Follow Me on Pinterest
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Enigma87Enigma87 member
    edited January 2015
    Hey there! I'm a FTM due March 14 with a little girl. I am doing fine overall but think I may see a chiropractor for my back and hip pain that I get at work. Here is an ultrasound photo from last Tuesday.

M'15 January Animals Being Jerks Challenge

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I'm seeing Cynthia Gabalderon in Baldwin Park! Helps me so much . She also treats infants.

Follow Me on Pinterest
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Nothing too exciting to post here. Had to get the glucose test today. Hurt like a bitch. It's been an hour and it still stings. I mean seriously... That's ridiculous. I'm going to cry if I don't pass the one hour test. I have a fear of getting blood drawn due to the three hour one I had done years ago.
    Next OB apt is next Wednesday and think we start going every two weeks. I'll be 28 weeks Friday. Puts me due on April 3. It's coming sooooo fast. I have slight panic attacks when I think of it.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I'm trying not to freak out but I am freaking out. Today was my Anatomy scan and my Baby is normal and healthy. 

BUT of course, my cervix is shortening and this is a concern. So I am back to hating my body today. I go back in two weeks to see if things get progressively worse. One of the hardest things about this diagnosis is the fact that the trauma and lacerations of my previous loss history caused my cervix to weaken. 

Follow Me on Pinterest
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @1220winterbride‌ a few ladies on my bmb are having issues with their cervix length too. One was good a couple weeks ago and it's shortened to just a few mm. Is there anything you can do to stop or slow it from shortening?
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Hi I'm new here! I will be 25 weeks tomorrow with an EDD of April 22. This is my first and the pregnancy has been relatively uneventful, except for some bad round ligament pain. I have had a hard time feeling movement until the last few days but it seems to be picking up.
  • Options
    Hi all! I'm a newbie! :) I believe my due date is August 31st. I'm having my first dr appointment on the 19th of this month so hopefully they will confirm it then. :)
  • Options
    CONGRATS! @broach713 that is awesome news!

Follow Me on Pinterest
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Hello...new to this board. My first appointment is tomorrow, finally! I believe my EDD is 8/20/15 but will confirm at appointment and this will be my 2nd!
  • Options
    Yay! Welcome @sarawalks

Follow Me on Pinterest
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats to the newcomers!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Ohhh- there is activity on this board! I'm due in 11 days and usually stick to my BMB. Figured I'd say good luck to all though!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    GREAT @Britt1406 -- Keep us posted!

Follow Me on Pinterest
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Good luck lady!
    Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"