45% 76 votes
Meh.
13% 22 votes
Yum!
41% 69 votes

Re: A very important poll...

• Options
    mamrotu73 said:
    Nasty. All olives are disgusting. No exceptions!
    Black AND green are yummy!!
    February Siggy Challenge: Favorite TV couple ~ Jim & Pam <3

Edolie Mae ~ April 21, 2014 <3
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I love olives! Black, Spanish, Kalamata. Stuffed with pimento, garlic... om nom.

A14 Siggy Challenge (November): Favorite Fall Smell
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    Ugh, stupid double post. App seems wonky today...

A14 Siggy Challenge (November): Favorite Fall Smell
  • Options
    Don't love green... Except the garlic stuffed. That shit is delicious. Black are good.

BFP: 7/5/10   EDD: 3/13/11  Miscarriage 8/1/10 at 8 weeks

BFP: 10/30/10   EDD: 7/7/11   Born 7/11//11 7lb12oz, 20 in.

BFP: 7/30/13  EDD: 4/9/14 Born right on time on his due date! 8lb10oz, 21.5 in.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Awesome prophetic fortune cookie: Love is a present that can be given every single day you live

• Options
    Love black, love green. Love them stuffed with blue cheese sitting in my dirty martini straight up mmmm (It's been awhile)
  • Options
    Eww. No desire to eat that nastiness ever. DH has been trying to get me to eat olives for the past 8 years by hiding them in my food. He hasn't been successful yet!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

"Oh Eli, there's a sanctity in your innocence. A certain beauty and no uncertain strength that brings me to the faith. I don't know if I am climbing to or falling in, but it comes like grace from your tiny hands when I hold you in mine." - Eli's Song

• Options
    Love black olives!  We have sliced cans of them for topping pizza.  Hate every other kind of olive.
    Chase was born 4/23/2011
    Carlene was born 4/18/2014                          A14 siggy challenge:  Junk Food
    image  image image

• Options
    Bluebird2318Bluebird2318 member
    edited January 2015
    DH brought home a pizza with black freaking olives all over it. Don't you know that olives ruin pizza??? They're all, what you wanna pick me off your pizza? Fine, we'll pee on it. How does that olive juice taste on your ruined pizza!! Ffwc... I fed Sullivan olives and mushrooms I didn't want to eat from my pizza slice. He was so pissed when they were gone. I was definitely judging my non picky little eater for liking them!
    @JessieAlbin I did the exact same thing today. I tolerated the mushrooms even though I don't like them, but I gave Dorian the black olives. He ate them all! WTF, child! 
    March 2017 September Siggy Challenge: Favorite Fall Things

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Kalamata with feta is the best! MMM!
  • Options
    No way on black olives.

Those olives at the fancy grocery store's olive bar, though...give me all of those.
  • Options
    Keep those nasty little things away from me. Those suckers are like the anchovies of the fruit world in my mind. Small, salty, and taint everything they come in contact with!

• Options
    nycgirlkatnycgirlkat member
    edited January 2015
    Olives in Greek food, alone or swimming in a dirty Kettle One martini are the only ways I enjoy my olives. My husband is of the they are the most awful thing in the world and must be destroyed mindset.
  • Options
    Random thought- when I was little I thought black olives were a Jewish food of bc I only ever had them when I got together with the Jewish side of my family.

• Options
    edoliesmomedoliesmom member
    edited January 2015
    For all of the olive haters out there...
    Look what I'm having for lunch!!

Edit: Oh, the Boppy. It's there to prevent my little weirdo from thrusting her whole self backwards and banging her head against the chair.
    February Siggy Challenge: Favorite TV couple ~ Jim & Pam <3

Edolie Mae ~ April 21, 2014 <3
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"