October 2012 Moms

guess what day it is! Hump Daaaay!

5am can go fornicate itself with an iron stick. Also, why are there so many freaking people at the gym?? Its 5 freaking a.m.! Blarg.

After 7 years of no ovulation...
BFP#1 10/24/11 ~ EDD 6/29/12 ~ Natural m/c 11/2/11
BFP#2 2/3/12 ~ Alice born 9/26/12

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Oct Angel Babies

Re: guess what day it is! Hump Daaaay!

• @BeaF12‌ did school close because of how cold it is?
    image                 image
    Lilypie - (52Ft)

• I'm being super lazy. No one is home I stayed in bed till 830 then craved muffins so I baked some blueberry muffins then ate 3 of them. Back to laying on the couch and not moving. I should plan a nursery online or make emma her Disney scrapbook or something semi productive. I am debating whether I want to go to work tomorrow I have a lot to do that is all desk work (sitting) but the hubs and family don't want me to move the rest of the week.
    Lilypie - (52Ft)

• Loading the player...
  • My school closed for crazy cold and wind chill today so the kids and I are home.

Not sure how to keep them busy all day without making myself nuts... I love staying home with them in the summer but not when we are stuck inside!!

From our WDW vacation- June 3, 2014

DS- Wesley- March 14, 2010
    DD- Norah- September 27, 2012

• I'm pretty surprised school wasn't cancelled here. It's -4, and -25ish with wind chill.

I'm at work, with a person here to monitor me today. Fun times.

After holiday overindulging, I decided no alcohol during the week, for now. The calories add up fast. But now I'm regretting this decision cause I'm so going to want a drink after today.
  • My kid just pushed me out of her room. "Bye mom! Close door please. Bye!" Rude.

Oct Angel Babies
  • @cnana is it you who loves Veronica Mars? I have never seen it but the movie is on HBO, I am watching now and enjoying it.
    Lilypie - (52Ft)

• chricast said:

@cnana is it you who loves Veronica Mars? I have never seen it but the movie is on HBO, I am watching now and enjoying it.

I do heart Veronica Mars! The movie is dumb but i love it anyway. :)

Oct Angel Babies
  • It's COLD!!!  Like 7F.  Poor chickens are out in the coop, which is barely above freezing even with the heaters on.  If they weren't so stinky I'd put them in the garage.  DH says no way.
  • I just got a strongly worded angry email at work when I did nothing wrong. Its making me feel all blargh. I know I shouldn't take it personally but it seriously has ruined my day.
  • @wesleycrusher I hate that feeling. hugs!

One of our sales reps brought in a giant container of Almond Roca.  A couple pieces may have been my breakfast this morning as Wesley and I way overslept this morning and I missed breakfast to make it to work on time.

• @mbm1983 no words for your coworker.

• mbm1983 said:

oh lord. i seriously had one of my coworkers come in a swear to me up and down that vaccinations gave her friend's adopted daughter autism. she saw it guys. right in front of her.

~X(

Woooow.

Oct Angel Babies
  • I'm way slow today but @cnana your title of the thread reminds me of the new Geico commercial.  I didn't realize it was hump day today, this totally made my day!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=a18xWp0cLHg

<:-P

• I promised my hubs I wouldnt get a fancy crib this time (Emma's is gorgeous..and expensive.) but then I found an amazing gorgeous crib that compliments hers so well and I must have it if the baby is a girl! Its only like ...$800..on sale. I did figure out everything for a boys nursery though, so thats something.
    Lilypie - (52Ft)

• Guys, it's cold here too. Highs in the 40s. Georgians be taking out their boots and parkas :P

It's supposed to be in the teens overnight and I feel like that is wicked cold. I don't know how any of you deal with negative temps. I grew up in Pennsylvania and know "cold", but even that I can't hang with.
    Logan Jack- 6.1.10 and Emmett Weston- 9.29.12 

• @StefanieM522‌ ha! I hadn't seen the new one.

Oct Angel Babies
  • My baby is on her way home, I missed her so much I was so lonely without her giggle in the house. I think I am going to do half days at work thursday and friday. Hubs is off Friday and Emma is going to daycare both days.
    Lilypie - (52Ft)

• I needed to get out of the house, so we went to Bass Pro.  Girl child fell asleep on me.  After lapping the store as slowly as I could 5 times to get her as much sleep time as I could, I had to leave.  Employees were starting to stare.  Bright yellow shirt + sleeping baby on my back = people noticed.  That means for the second day in a row, we are working with a 30 min nap rather than the usual 1.5 hours.  I'm not impressed.

Oct Angel Babies
  • nickschick!nickschick! member
    edited January 2015
    Okay. Mirena freak out. It occurred to me I hadn't checked for my strings for a while (a month? 2? Probably not more than that) and I can't find them. Should I check a few days or call my ob tomorrow?

• @nickschick!‌ sometimes I cant feel mine cause the strings wrap themselves around my cervix (or so says my ob). I usually find them the next day that way they have a chance to move back. I would check tomorrow to see if they shifted.

• @jwildin‌ that makes me feel better!

• @jwildin‌ that makes me feel better!

No worries. It has happened to me more than once!! :)

• @piffley‌ this is my 2nd one too. I try to check once a month but I forget. I've always wanted 3 kids but recently started making my peace with 2 as that's what DH wants, $, the stress Norah has put us through with her delays, and a few more reasons and the idea of it having fallen out freaked me out!

• The plows are driving me crazy tonight. We live on a semi busy main road. We have three schools on our road and i have heard the plows pass by every 10 minutes for almost two hours. It is only 34 and partly cloudy and it hasn't snowed in almost a week. I get being prepared but i feel like this is over kill

• I'm buying a new tula tomorrow! Well, I'm going to try to. There's one place in town that may have some. Otherwise I'll have to order it. But I need to send the one I'm borrowing back soon and I reaaaallllyyy want one for the car and one for home.

Oct Angel Babies
  • @piffley do you have any toddlers, and are they canvas???

I am looking for folk birds or midnight garden. Love them so hard!

Oct Angel Babies
  • @piffley the Nadias just aren't my style. I am coveting Love Noir though. Black with white. I'm afraid of the white with black. Nothing white stays white very at my house. LOL

Oct Angel Babies
  • @piffley right?? I was still attempting the ergo when i was desperate but it just doesn't fit well anymore. Now she's all "yiye on Momma back! Oh yes! Yiye on Momma!" (She can't say ride. Its super cute.)

Oct Angel Babies
  • I was never comfortable with how tight i could get the Moby. It always felt too loose. I loved the security of thr buckles!

Yeah I get weird looks from people. I tend to ignore them, so they don't usually say much. Ive gotten a few "wow, doesn't that hurt? She's about too big for that isn't she? How OLD is she?!?!" But I just smile and gush about how much easier life is with both hands free.

Oct Angel Babies
  • woke up this morning feeling pretty crummy and my neck and back are super sore. praying i just slept wrong, i cant get sick right now. flying to georgia on sunday

• woke up this morning feeling pretty crummy and my neck and back are super sore. praying i just slept wrong, i cant get sick right now. flying to georgia on sunday

@stephcarter‌ Did you tell me where in GA???

• @stephcarter Darn! That's like 4 hours from me :(

• :(:(:(

From what I understand it's in the middle of no where

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"