GTKY: AW Your Pets!!

2»

Re: GTKY: AW Your Pets!!

• Options
    PismoDuo said:
    PismoDuo said:
    -snip-

<snip>

But right now my baby is Chevy, a Jack Russell that I rescued from the local animal shelter Sept '13. He is a ball of energy, he runs non stop from the minute he gets up to the minute he goes to bed. He loves to go on rides and go to play dates with my mom's dogs or the Boston Terrier we sometimes keep when the owners go out of town. He is constantly abusing himself when he runs around like a maniac, but never acts like it bothers him. He's also in my profile pic. And also, like @southernpeach89 he loves DH more than me :sad:

<snip>

This has got to be a JRT thing. Chewy is the biggest klutz sometimes. One time when she was little she flung herself off the couch and went face first into the solid wood coffee table. She knocked out one of her puppy teeth. *smh*

That cracks me up. I have so many stories like that of Chevy. But the one that I will always remember is, right after we had gotten him. We were outside and he was running fullspeed to go inside. Well we have a glass storm door.... So my crack baby as I like to call him takes a leap, and when I say leap I mean LEAP at the door to go in and smacks his face right on the glass door. How he didn't break anything I have no idea.
    Yea... Chewy now has this fear of our friends' sliding glass door. The first time we were there I opened it to walk through, she tried to run (full tilt) through right next to me and slammed into the glass. Poor doggies don't understand glass very well. Although one thing I'll say for her - she usually only has to learn a lesson like that once.

Now Fozzie... he's a little slower to learn. Poor dude still tries to stick his face in the oven if I open it.

Yes, it only took Chevy once to learn to wait for me to open that door.

That literally just made me LOL. I'm glad my boss had just walked away so I didn't have to explain what I was laughing about. What made him want to stick his head in the oven to begin with??

Married 07/13/13

DH-25 & Me-21

Fur baby- Chevy (Jack Russell)

TTC #1 Sept '14

PitaPata Dog tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

January Siggy Challenge: Workout Fails
    http://media.giphy.com/media/VSRYTP72WYNLq/giphy.gif

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @MrsEmuTavi‌ I have terrible allergies especially to pets. That's why we got the Aussie Doodles. I don't have any problems with them and they don't shed. I don't know where in the US you are but if you are ever looking for a good but inexpensive breeder I have one in Ohio I could share the contact info of. I'm glad you get some occasional puppy love with your parents dog. Dia is really cute.

Me: 28 
    DH: 34

IUD out 8/29/13 and TTC since then.
    BFP 12/29/13
    Bleeding 1/17/14 with LO showing 10 days smaller.
    NMC 1/26/14

Continued trying every month. Began seeing RE 7/2014.

12/2/14 got first Rx for Clomid for following cycle.
    12/3/14 BFP!!!
    No heartbeat at 8w4d. D&C scheduled for Jan 7, 14 

• Options
    Thanks @Kalidawn523‌, Ohio is a bit of a hike but we can drive it in a day. Feel free to send the info!
    12/2007  Engaged  *  1/2010 Married  *  2/2014 Started TTC
    4/2014 1st BFP  *  8/2014 Caleb Emmanuel became an angel  *  11/2014 Started TTC Again
    1/2015 BFP * 9/21/2015  EDD 

• Options
    amq427 said:

@MrsEmuTavi‌ definitely a queen :-1:

MH and I can barely deal with ourselves in a king, I can only imagine, bless you in your patience.
    4/2014 1st BFP  *  8/2014 Caleb Emmanuel became an angel  *  11/2014 Started TTC Again

• Options

@MrsEmuTavi - I wanted to name him Sirius but my H said no more HP names. Probably because he hates me.

I plan on going with either Game of Thrones or HP references if I get my choice. Or Luke since I would love it as a baby name but DH has already vetoed it.

• Options
    PismoDuo said:
    @shinyredsmartazz - this is for you:

https://hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com/2010/11/dogs-dont-understand-basic-concepts.html

But really, everyone should know the beauty of hyperbole and a half as well. But her comics about her dogs are the best.
    Yeesss!! I love hyperbole and a half.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

@MrsEmuTavi I had rats too! they are extremely intelligent and make great pets. I also had a ball python and a leopard gecko at one point. Unfortunately my small animal fur babies and scale furbabies aren't with us any longer. They are waiting for us at the rainbow road :)

We had our rats trained to return to the couch on command. We would let them roam the living room, dining room, and kitchen freely. I miss them sooo much. Our last passed November 2013 after a long series of bad seizures. I figure they are over the rainbow bridge chewing on remote controls and stealing Snickers.

• Options

We have two dogs and two cats. The dogs are going to be three in March and they are brothers. I am so glad that DH convinced me to get two dogs at the same time. I only wanted one originally. They are inseparable and it is just the sweetest thing. Nugget is the smaller of the two, and Chunkers is the bigger silver one. We also have two cats one who I have had since before DH, his name is char and he is 6 or 7. We also have a kitten that we just adopted a couple months ago, whose name a Penelope. She is the spawn of Satan's cat I swear... Poor Char is constantly getting attacked (ps @rayschicky my cat's full name is Prince Charlemagne!)

I am going to try to add pictures here in a moment...

• Options
    katehgee said:

We have two big goofy lap dogs.

This is Ophelia. She's a two year old Newfie/retriever mix. image

And this is Ajax the one and a half year old labra-hound. image

Awwww what kind of hound is Ajax? My Trigger is Redbone Coonhound Lab mix and looks similar!
    Jenn
    Married: July 2013  House: July 2014   TTC: August 2014 
        ME: 27  DH: 29
    Mastiff Isabel: January 2013
    Orange Cat 1 Lucy: February 2014
    Orange Cat 2 and Buff White Cat: Ruby & Winnie: July 2014
    Crazy Black Lab/Red-bone Coon hound: October 2014
    Maybe a Baby?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"