June 2013 Moms

TTMA FP Little People

Now that all the holiday gifts have been opened can we talk about FP Little people? Favourite sets? Obnoxious sets to avoid? We have a little batman and joker and DD likes to make them "dance" (shake in the air) and "run" so I'm thinking she might like a set. How long do we think these will be age appropriate? TIA!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: TTMA FP Little People

• @kdc2007 are those all the regular little people or are some of the then "klip klop" ones.

And most importantly, is there a switch to turn off the music? Are they still fun without the music on?

• We have lots too. The Princess Castle is a huge hit. She also loves the farm (we left the big farm set at my mom's) and the doll house one. We have two smaller sets, a little farm and a little cottage and the also got a ton of hand-me-down LP from my SIL. My niece and nephew only just recently outgrew them (within the last 1.5 years) so they lasted until Declan was about 4ish (I'm sure my niece who is two years older only played with her brother by that point, likely not on her own).
    div style="text-align: center;">

• Loading the player...
  • Thanks ladies, you definitely have me sold. Time to look out for sales.

• We have the plane. It's pretty obnoxious. It only has one song (although it has a few other phrases). The worst thing is that it plays the whole song any time the wheels move at all, so even a nudge starts it singing.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • @megaroo64‌ we have a smaller barn/tractor set that doesn't make noise. But like rabbit said, the bigger barn (no tractor) does.

• Was it this one @subliminalrabbit‌? That's the one I hadimage

• I also remember having this oneimage

• Never mind, @subliminalrabbit‌ . Obviously your pic didn't load for me before I added my own.

• daffy2k said:

Was it this one @subliminalrabbit‌? That's the one I hadimage

My ILs still have this and LO plays with it at their house all the time.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • @42Butterflies‌ I got ours for 50% off. I've scored LP sets on sale on several occasions over the past 6 months so they go on sale a fair bit

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"