1st Trimester

Has anyone else had zero sickness? (late loss mentioned in replies)

edited January 2015 in 1st Trimester
The user and all related content has been deleted.

Re: Has anyone else had zero sickness? (late loss mentioned in replies)

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Loading the player...
  • Hi OP! Congrats on not being sick! haha
    I am currently 14 weeks and had a loss earlier in the year. Both times I have had no sickness, fatigure or smell/food aversions. This terrified me because I thought that all of those symptoms were *supposed* to be experienced for a healthy pregnancy and that I was going to have a loss again. But my OB assured me that symptoms don't tell them anything other than how your body reacts to the crazy hormone party inside of you. 
    Like she said, consider yourself one of the lucky ones and enjoy your pregnancy. And be mindful that each woman and each pregnancy is completely different. 
    Best wishes for a continued happy and healthy pregnancy!
    1/19/15 - Officially Team Blue! 
    "Victory is paid for in sweat, courage, and preparation!"
  • My mom never had morning sickness when pregnant with me. I'm 5w along and I've yet to have any sickness either.
    together since '03 / married since '14 / started TTC Dec '14 / Holy shit! BFP 12/28/14!
    Sept '15 Siggy Challenge - Happy Dance!
  • edited January 2015
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • 14whitney said:
    I just don't get why you're complaining because you have nothing to complain about.
    I don't think OP was complaining. Just general concern for a healthy pregnancy. Just like all of moms-to-be. =)
  • I experienced naseau when hungry like you described, but kept it at bay by drinking enough fluids and snacking every three hours.
    Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Parent of Baby Boy M, born December 2013 Angels: Miscarriage @ 9 weeks, May 2015, Chemical Pregnancy November 2015

Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • GSUDavis said:
    14whitney said:
    I just don't get why you're complaining because you have nothing to complain about.
    I don't think OP was complaining. Just general concern for a healthy pregnancy. Just like all of moms-to-be. =)
    Maybe you should familiarize yourself with OP before you defend her.  Her post here reads to me "I'm the best person ever at being pregnant because I'm not sick at all and I'm already 7 weeks!"
  • 14whitney said:
    14whitney said:
    Yeah ok.
    ladycersei mention of it.
    Noooooow I see. *face palm*
  • ashiscute said:
    Maybe you should familiarize yourself with OP before you defend her.  Her post here reads to me "I'm the best person ever at being pregnant because I'm not sick at all and I'm already 7 weeks!"
    ashiscute - You're totally right. I'm still relatively new to all of the boards and admittly haven't been able to be as active as I'd like. But getting more of hang of it. Thanks for the heads up. =)
  • Please don't post anymore unless it's something relevant @911Diva. Your other thread made me sick :( 

BabyFruit Ticker

• babyk27babyk27 member
    edited January 2015
  • I'm 5 weeks and haven't thrown up. I felt nauseated at certain odours but not enough to throw up. I hope it stays that way.
  • GSUDavisGSUDavis member
    edited January 2015
    If you don't care what anyone thinks, stop posting and fanning the flames of your drama. If you haven't figured it out yet, no one here is going legitimize what you have said and done. Move on.
  • I had absolutely zero symptoms for the first 16 weeks (not a second of nausea, tender breasts, fatigue, etc). Then I got terrible heart burn for a few weeks. Once week 24 hit I had insane nausea, puked almost daily, I couldn't keep anything but crackers and chicken soup down until about 34/35 weeks. I'm currently 38w5d and still puking/dry heaving all day long. I even puked in my sleep two nights ago. Don't count your chickens before they hatch. My body is definitely making up for an easy first half of the pregnancy.
  • 911Diva said:
    My sister isn't mad I made my announcement because of what she went through. She is mad because she thinks I should have waited until 12 weeks she thinks I told people to early and she doesn't think that is smart. It has nothing to do with her loss. I went to her house and told her in person about the pregnancy it was very hard to do but I wanted her to know before I posted it. I was the one in the hospital holding her hand through the whole process you bitches don't know shit.

I love my sister dearly but the situation is way more complicated she is younger than me and already has a child by an abuser who is prison currently. The dad of this baby is also abusive not only to my sister giving her several black eyes and choking her when she walked in on him fucking a stripper when she was 4 months pregnant mine you. But he is also abusive to my two year old niece who he flicks in the face and calls stupid! And here is the kicker she won;t leave him they just got engaged last week even though after coming home from the hospital from the loss they got in a fight and that night he walked out to go screw another girl. It would have been a miracle for her to even make it full term because of the stress that asshole has had her under. The reality is the child and my sister are better off not being in that situation. So yes there is a part of me that has a hard time finding sympathy but even with all of that I would never have wished any of what she went though on her. I would have never chosen to get pregnant when I did if I knew it was all going to happen like this. There is real sadness in wanting to share in this joy with my sister and not being able to. If none of you can understand this is a very complicated stressful situation then I don't know what else to say. It's not black and white and it is not easy to find one set emotion. 

I am done talking about this I don't need the added stress from strangers who have no idea all the info that is going on behind the scenes. This is a very complex situation and none of you can sit here and act like you have all the answers so I am done!
    QFP

Just stop.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • SNIP
    --------------------------------- This excuses nothing you said in your other post. So what you held her hand in the hospital? 1. Like you said you didn't even know you were pregnant so that point is moot. 2. When you DID find out about your pregnancy, the first thing you did was run out and post your pregnancy announcements despite the fact that your family is still grieving over that very recent loss. 3. The you have the nerve to bitch about your family not being happy enough for you because of your sister's loss. Are you kidding me? 4. Then you go all "woe is me" because she's mad about your sheer lack of compassion towards her situation while you're barely 2 minutes pregnant. Get the fuck over yourself.
    THIS!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • "She didn't even want to be pregnant she did't even want another baby and drank through out her pregnancy..."

Please stop, man. Just because she didn't want to be pg & stuff does NOT make her kid better off dead. C'mon you are really trying to justify what you said? Nothing justifies that statement. The victim blaming to boot is just foul.

"So if you all think i am a cold hearted bitch that is fine think what you want but I know how I have been with her through this situation and that I gave her more support and love through out this than anyone else. "

I want to say you are the most self-absorbed people I've come across.

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• I'm fuckin' appalled. What in the entire FUCK....I can't believe what I'm seeing right now.
  • @ipumpkin - this chick has literally blown my mind and the minds of others for the better part of the day. I just really can't even believe the things she keeps posting! Smh
  • GSUDavis said:

@ipumpkin - this chick has literally blown my mind and the minds of others for the better part of the day. I just really can't even believe the things she keeps posting! Smh

Dude, no shit.... I read the first post and got sick and my stomach, moved on because I was so speechless(mind you, I'm never speechless....)and ended up at this one not realizing who posted it and I'm mind fucked.... Stay offline for an afternoon at the doctors office and this crazy shit happens. Un- fucking- believable. Am I this naive that I don't realize there are truly people in the world like this?!
  • ipumpkin said:
    @ipumpkin - this chick has literally blown my mind and the minds of others for the better part of the day. I just really can't even believe the things she keeps posting! Smh
    Dude, no shit.... I read the first post and got sick and my stomach, moved on because I was so speechless(mind you, I'm never speechless....)and ended up at this one not realizing who posted it and I'm mind fucked.... Stay offline for an afternoon at the doctors office and this crazy shit happens. Un- fucking- believable. Am I this naive that I don't realize there are truly people in the world like this?!
    This is how I feel.  I know the world isn't rainbows and that some people are assholes but holy shit.  I cannot imagine an actual person with so little empathy for their own family.  I really didn't know someone could be this selfish.
  • ipumpkinipumpkin member
    edited January 2015
    ashiscute said:

ipumpkin said:

This is how I feel.  I know the world isn't rainbows and that some people are assholes but holy shit.  I cannot imagine an actual person with so little empathy for their own family.  I really didn't know someone could be this selfish.

My heart is so broken for OPs sister ....like, JFC... I don't even know what to say, I mean.... This is so messed up on so many levels I can begin to wrap my head around this. Smh.

Eta: spaced out my reply a little better
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"