Tuesday pregnant check in 1/6

Morning ladies!
I'll take this over until my little man arrives. :D

How many weeks are you?

Due date?

Appts, or updates?

Any Rants/raves?

How are you feeling?

Have you bought anything for baby? If so. What?

What's your favorite TV show?

(This also applies to all our new mama's if they want to continue to update in this thread. )

Re: Tuesday pregnant check in 1/6

• Loading the player...
  • Looks like besides @labellavida, I'm the next one to have a babe! 

How many weeks are you? 31.5 weeks

Due date? March 8th.

Appts, or updates? I had a routine appointment yesterday. Baby is measuring right on track. Nothing totally exciting. I have my next u/s on Monday. 

Any Rants/raves? 

Nesting is in full swing. We finished setting up the baby nook over the weekend. I decided to give C's room an update too, and have been organizing her closets, storing clothes away, and buying new decor. 

How are you feeling? I'm OK. I'm feeling really crampy at night sometimes- baby is really active, and has been impeding on my sleep. 

Have you bought anything for baby? If so. What? 

I told my MIL for my birthday in a few weeks to instead buy something for me, buy something for baby. I gave her a link for some a+a swaddles. Might as well give them a try since I hear everyone raving about them. 

What's your favorite TV show? 
    Right now? I guess The Apprentice since it just started. All time fave? The Big Bang Theory. 

image image
    imageimage
  • @cafecreme‌
    I love a+a, but I never used them to swaddle. I use them for a light blanket, sun share in the car, nursing cover, Burp cloth ect.
    I have the ones from BRU though, still a+a just different kind of quality.

Yay for being the next one to deliver! @hellooldfriend‌ is due 5 days before me, but we've decided along time ago that we have to deliver on the same day this time too. Our boys share the same birthday in June, so it's only appropriate we do it again this time. :D

• @cafecreme‌ I love a+a, but I never used them to swaddle. I use them for a light blanket, sun share in the car, nursing cover, Burp cloth ect. I have the ones from BRU though, still a+a just different kind of quality. Yay for being the next one to deliver! @hellooldfriend‌ is due 5 days before me, but we've decided along time ago that we have to deliver on the same day this time too. Our boys share the same birthday in June, so it's only appropriate we do it again this time. :D
    o0o! I didn't see when she was due. That's funny. Maybe you guys will! 

image image
    imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"