Options

Tuesday symptoms and lack of symptoms 1/6/15

What's going on today ladies?

Re: Tuesday symptoms and lack of symptoms 1/6/15

• Options
    Very queasy and dry heaving at work.... Ughhh
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Starting to feel some stretching/ pulling. My boobs are HUGE and having some ms. I'm sitting in bed now trying to eat something before moving around.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Brutal ms, these awful migraines that drop like a bomb out of no where, starting to get RLP, starts sooner with each pregnancy it seems, lol.
  • Options

I am super nauseous one minute, and totally ravenous the next. Also, I feel like I have the nose of a bloodhound. I could smell someone cutting up an apple from across the house.

• Options
    I still feel fantastic (and I'm still shocked about that). I'm hungry and thirsty all the time. I crave iced tea all day long - I'm drinking so much of it, I've started making my own so it's decaf.

Lilypie - (tQ1Y)

Lilypie - (Rgc4)

Daisypath - (bXqd)

Natural miscarriage @ 8 weeks - 3/8/2005
    Big Brother "Skippy" born - 2/28/2007
    Missed miscarriage - (EDD 3/5/2013) - D&E @ 11 weeks - 8/8/2012
    "Hen" (EDD 6/7/2013) - born sleeping @ 19 weeks - 1/15/2013
    "G-Unit" born - 4/14/2014 and he's 100% perfection!!
  • Options
    I'm miserable today, can't get any food down this morning.  Heaved all morning and now I'm just exhausted.  Wish it snowed more so I could take the day :(  

imageimage
    imageimage
  • Options
    This is my third day feeling just fine. I was horribly sick for 2 weeks then poof... nothing. I'm cramping too. No blood, but obviously I'm terrified.
    *Aug '15 Siggy Challenge - Mean Girl*
    image    image
    BabyFruit Ticker
    My 2 boys ages 8 & 10
    BFP#3 EDD 8/19/2015
    mc @ 7wks 4/2014

Me 31 H 33

• Options
    Terrible headache/migranes. The kind you fall asleep with and still have in the morning. I can feel constant pulsing behind my eye socket.

My MS was always very mild, but disappeared for 2 weeks - turns out this was directly related to me being on vacation and sleeping in every morning. Started the day with a little gag/puke action.

Also, I'm noticing more and more abdominal stretching, dull pain/cramping.
  • Options
    SO MUCH BURPING! And unfortunately barfing started last night. Yuck. 
  • Options
    Bluuuuuuuuuuuugh...... not quite as queasy as when I first woke up, but I am so tired. I don't work Tuesdays and Thursdays, so we (DD and myself) sleep in those days. She woke up at 8:30, and I pulled her in bed with me and had her watch Netflix until 10:15. We are supposed to start swim lessons today, and if she wasn't looking forward to it so much, we would be skipping... I'm. Just so. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz......
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    This is my third day feeling just fine. I was horribly sick for 2 weeks then poof... nothing. I'm cramping too. No blood, but obviously I'm terrified.

This is really similar to me!  I've noticed a vast improvement in my level of nausea-- as long as I eat consistently-- but I've been exhausted and feeling a lot of cramping (but no blood).  My first appt isn't until Friday, so I'm driving myself and my husband nuts with my worrying in the meantime.
  • Options
    MS and sense of smell.  had a blood draw and UA today. The smell of my own urine almost made me vomit.  I can smell EVERYTHING
    Aug 15 April Siggy challenge: Baby Shower fails:

BabyFetus Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Would have had my first legit barf session of MS, but I hadn't eaten anything yet. Just stood in the bathroom and retched for a few minutes. Felt much better afterward though, so maybe it won't be as bad as I'm thinking.
  • Options
    Back to work.... means back to neasea alllll dayyyyyy long. Ugh. I thought I was over this crap! Oh well... first ob appointment today, So that's helping to keep my spirits up! Maybe we will be able to see our tiny little prune today! :x
  • Options
    I'm 10w1d today and think I may finally be getting past the nausea stage! At least I'm crossing my fingers. Yesterday and today (so far) I've felt much better than I have since about 7 weeks. Here's to hoping it's all over!
  • Options
    My only symptom right now is not being able to fall asleep and stay asleep. Of course when my alarm goes off in the morning I'm more than able to keep sleeping. I miss NyQuil.....
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Queasy, and becoming even more so while thinking of how to tell my parents tonight. Hoping the flight doesn't make me want to barf
  • Options
    I am exhausted all the time. I don't work until 5pm daily, so I just don't get it. I have zero motivation to do anything because I could easily sleep all day. Other than that, I never feel like eating and then I feel nauseous because I don't eat enough. But everything I go to eat just sounds so disgusting. Oh and I can smell ALL the smells!
  • Options
    KimC2010KimC2010 member
    edited January 2015
    I lost my breakfast as a forced offering to the porcelain god. I was still chewing when it happened. I also had a nosebleed this morning. I had to eat crackers for lunch because I'm still super nauseous.

Edit: spelling because of autocorrect
    Married March 19, 2011
    TTC off and on 04/14
    BFP 06/13/14 MC 06/15/14
    BFP 12/14/14
    1st Appt 01/13/2015
    M/C 1/19/15 D&C 1/20/15
    BFP 5/13/15
    1st Appt 06/10/2015 Peanut has HB 150
    A/S 09/02/15 It's a Girl!! Low placenta, but everything else great!

IAmPregnant Ticker

• Options
    I've had a lot of cramping today which scares me, but no bleeding. Lots of nausea. I feel like a worthless POS just laying on my couch watching PLL on Netflix. Which is exactly what I did yesterday.
  • Options
    Is anyone having any hip weirdness? I have this tightness in my hips, and while I've read that it's probably my joints loosening etc, should that already be happening at 10 weeks? I thought it was something that happened way later. 

Also, anyone gaining weight? I know my I'm putting on some lbs, and I'm wondering if I should really care. It's mostly in my midsection, and part of me wants to shrug and say 'what's another 10 pounds to lose in a year?" 
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I took unisom for the first time last night and now I can't wake up! So sluggish. I just want to sleep for days .

BabyFruit Ticker

photo octoberangel.jpg

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Options
    @ABvintage‌ I will try that tonight!

BabyFruit Ticker

photo octoberangel.jpg

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Options
    Forgot to take my prenatal last night and no nausea today. Coincidence? I had even switched to the gummy kind with no iron but was still feeling sick. Thinking I might pick up some plain old folic acid and see where that leads me.

Even though I'm not nauseous, I don't want to eat. Anything.
  • Options

Is anyone having any hip weirdness? I have this tightness in my hips, and while I've read that it's probably my joints loosening etc, should that already be happening at 10 weeks? I thought it was something that happened way later." 

Yes I've noticed this in my hips too and I'm just 10 weeks.
  • Options
    Jessa1404 said:

This is really similar to me!  I've noticed a vast improvement in my level of nausea-- as long as I eat consistently-- but I've been exhausted and feeling a lot of cramping (but no blood).  My first appt isn't until Friday, so I'm driving myself and my husband nuts with my worrying in the meantime.

Me too. I had very sore boobs and mild nausea last week, and other than being tired, I don't have any symptons now! First appt is tomorrow so hopefully that will calm my nerves.
  • Options
    Major throwing up going on this morning. My DD was also throwing up so excuse to stay home. I'm now trying to eat some goldfish crackers so I have something in me.
    imageimageimage

Lilypie Maternity tickers

• Options
    My friend told me to try lemonheads to help with nausea and extra saliva. I'm going to go pick up some of those.
    _____August BMB January Siggy Challenge___
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

TTC#1 09/2011 * BFP 12/1/13* DD born 08/02/13 // TTC#2 10/2013 * BFP 12/22/14 * EDD 08/30/15

Anniversary

• Options
    I get so frustrated with myself.  I was pretty sick on Sunday and all day I was just praying that I would feel better. Now I had a pretty good day yesterday (with the help of zofran!) and today (sans zofran) and I'm like...well clearly something is wrong.

No symptoms today. Yesterday I had some pretty bad heartburn but I think it was largely from throwing up so much on Sunday.

• Options
  • Options
    queenb+ said:
    Is anyone having any hip weirdness? I have this tightness in my hips, and while I've read that it's probably my joints loosening etc, should that already be happening at 10 weeks? I thought it was something that happened way later." 
    Yes I've noticed this in my hips too and I'm just 10 weeks.
    Thanks! Amazing how just having one validation makes me feel normal. We got this, lol.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I haven't been as bad today with nausea. I still have sore breasts, have to blow my nose all the time, and exhausted all day. I have had some mild cramping the last couple of days, just on the right side, which terrifies me since I had a little spotting one day last week, but the nurse said not to come in unless the cramping is severe and bright red blood. My 1st appointment isn't until next Tuesday.
  • Options
    I haven't had any MS so far (knock on wood!). I have been EXTREMELY exhausted, but today, I felt wonderful, and awake! I have been getting headaches and stretching pain too.
  • Options
    pathowerpathower member
    edited January 2015
    I have some cramping like others on here (no blood or anything to make me anxious) but I thought originally I was only going on 7 weeks. My first OB appointment isn't until the 21st. Is there anyway I can find out how far along I am before the appointment?
  • Options
    MS has slacked off a good bit! 8w5d! Hopefully will stay away!!

Anyone feeling their heart beat just sitting still??

SO WEIRD!
  • Options
    Extreme fatigue and my boobs are now their own being. I will need a visible bump soon bc people will start to think I have twins I'm carrying up top
  • Options
    ABvintage said:

MS has slacked off a good bit! 8w5d! Hopefully will stay away!!

Anyone feeling their heart beat just sitting still??

SO WEIRD!

Yes! We were talking about that last week. @quietdownfish what did your doctor say about that? I never followed up with you, or I just missed it. Sorry.

It says she's not a user anymore :( wish we knew what it was! It's so weird!

• Options
    I was just about to retag too :) my fingers done work either :)
  • Options
    Still terrible nausea. All the time. Headache. Sore back. Finding it difficult to drink fluids.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"