Washington Babies
Options

Hello! Intro from a Sammamish soon-to-be FTM

Hello all! I wanted to introduce myself, as it is time for me to make some new "mom" friends. Another expecting friend of mine said that the bump boards were really helpful for her when she wanted to chat with people and they also helped her meet folks in real life. I'm expecting our first, so I'd love to meet others in this area as well! I posted this on the month board too. My name is Kate and this is our first. We were married in July and conceived in August while on clomid. I was surprised, since I was pregnant before with my ex and it was difficult to conceive due to endometriosis and we ended up miscarrying that pregnancy. We are now 21 weeks pregnant and due @May 25. It's a boy and our 20 week scan was all positive. I'm not working at the moment, but I wish I were, since I miss it a lot. We live in Sammamish and I am 36 yo. Look forward to chatting with everyone and meeting folks! -Kate and (in utero nickname) Moxie :)

Re: Hello! Intro from a Sammamish soon-to-be FTM

• Options
    Welcome and just an FYI this board isn't very active. I just had my LO on the 14th so we are 6 days old! Most of the month boards are a whole lot more active for questions and day to day talk! Id check out the May board, you might find it more helpful!! Good luck with your pregnancy!!!
  • Options
    I am in Issaquah and due in April. We just moved here from the east coast in September.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Welcome. I'm a first time Mom and our baby boy is due this Saturday 1/10/15. We live in Bellevue.
  • Options
    Welcome! This is my first time posting on the seattle area board. I live in the Kirkland area and I am due April 18. 
    Anniversary: 7-2013
    EDD Baby#1: 4-18-2015 (Team Green)

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Welcome everyone! FTM here also. I'm due Feb. 1st with a girl. I live in Maple valley.
  • Options
    Had my first baby February 19th and in Sammamish!
  • Options
    Where on the east coast are you from?